2014 Hocking Division Predictions

A-Town Big Dog
S

Re: 2014 Hocking Division Predictions

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

1. Trimble- They are still loaded even with the loss of a couple of studs from last years unit, still plenty to win the Hocking.
2. Wahama- Have heard rumors of a pretty talented Meigs player crossing the river to play QB, if true Wahama is good enough for 2nd.
3. Southern- We'll see if the playoff appearance translates into more kids and excitement.
4. Belpre- Improvement has been the name of the game if it continues the Eagles will be in the mix for a while.
5. Waterford-Mid pack maybe a spot ahead or behind this one.
6. South Gallia- Same as Waterford.
7. Miller- Should be better.
8. Eastern- Bigger numbers would help.
9. Federal Hocking- Will need many more kids out than last season, could be a very long year in Stewart if not.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

1.Trimble
2.Wahama
The rest........

90goldeneagle
JV Team

Post by 90goldeneagle »

A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote:1. Trimble- They are still loaded even with the loss of a couple of studs from last years unit, still plenty to win the Hocking.
2. Wahama- Have heard rumors of a pretty talented Meigs player crossing the river to play QB, if true Wahama is good enough for 2nd.3. Southern- We'll see if the playoff appearance translates into more kids and excitement.
4. Belpre- Improvement has been the name of the game if it continues the Eagles will be in the mix for a while.
5. Waterford-Mid pack maybe a spot ahead or behind this one.
6. South Gallia- Same as Waterford.
7. Miller- Should be better.
8. Eastern- Bigger numbers would help.
9. Federal Hocking- Will need many more kids out than last season, could be a very long year in Stewart if not.
I have also heard rumors that a pretty talented Fed Hoc player will be coming to Wahama. He is a close friend to the Meigs player and both have already been in the White Falcon weight room.

PerfectionInPurple
Riding the Bench

Post by PerfectionInPurple »

I see 5-8 being about right but I think if the TVC doesnt go to the cats then it goes to the Tornadoes. Call it a feeling. We have a Tailback that will be spending his Saturdays at the Shoe once he is done in Racine.

fairlandboi'06
Riding the Bench

Post by fairlandboi'06 »

[quote="PerfectionInPurple"]I see 5-8 being about right but I think if the TVC doesnt go to the cats then it goes to the Tornadoes. Call it a feeling. We have a Tailback that will be spending his Saturdays at the Shoe once he is done in Racine.[/quote]

I assume you must mean he will be watching games from the stands, because I cant think of one single player from Racine that would ever be able to play in the shoe....unless you are talking about a 7 on 7 scrimmage. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

JUST MY THOUGHTS GUYS!!

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

oh boy drinking the kool aid

teach123
Freshman Team

Post by teach123 »

girvek,

How do you see Belpre winning the league? Looking over the past few years, the only beat like two teams with a winning record. And haven't had a winning record in several years. Just curious what you see?!

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Its happened before with Belpre. Belpre went from last to first in 2 seasons in the Ohio a few years back. In fact, Belpre is the last team to win a TVC Ohio championship not named Athens or NY in the last 10 years.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

ttt

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

Belpre
Southern
Trimble
Wahama
Eastern
Waterford
Miller
South Gallia
Federal Hocking

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

Wizard wrote:
PerfectionInPurple wrote:I see 5-8 being about right but I think if the TVC doesnt go to the cats then it goes to the Tornadoes. Call it a feeling. We have a Tailback that will be spending his Saturdays at the Shoe once he is done in Racine.

I assume you must mean he will be watching games from the stands, because I cant think of one single player from Racine that would ever be able to play in the shoe....unless you are talking about a 7 on 7 scrimmage. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

JUST MY THOUGHTS GUYS!!

Kool Aid must be strong in Racine!!!!!

Trimble will win the league unless injury bug hits them I think it'll be a tall tall order for Southern to win after graduating that many seniors

Wahama I think could be second but with new coach who knows what will happen it just depends if those young men buy into what he is selling but they all hit the weight room and that right there will keep them near the top

Belpre just a flat out wild card if they can stay consistent

Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Post by Rutterkickballer »

Order has been restored in the Hocking. I really think you will see Wahama settle in at the #2 spot most years in the same way that Trimble generally wins it.

teach123
Freshman Team

Post by teach123 »

Wahama got Meig's best player, Federal Hocking's best player, and hear that Southern's line coach jumped ship to go to Wahama. However, their "new" coach has been at many schools and did not have much success. Trimble will be tough as usual and should win the league. Southern has some talent left and will be in the hunt. South Gallia will be tougher than what people think. I'm still baffled that Belpre is listed at the top by some. They have a handful of athletes but I've seen them play and they are always beaten in the second half due to the lack of adjusting...their play calling is very predictable and their defense does not surprise anyone with a 3-5 then simply walk down the line backers to a 5-3.

Bart Kowski
Waterboy

Post by Bart Kowski »

teach123 wrote:Wahama got Meig's best player, Federal Hocking's best player, and hear that Southern's line coach jumped ship to go to Wahama. However, their "new" coach has been at many schools and did not have much success. Trimble will be tough as usual and should win the league. Southern has some talent left and will be in the hunt. South Gallia will be tougher than what people think. I'm still baffled that Belpre is listed at the top by some. They have a handful of athletes but I've seen them play and they are always beaten in the second half due to the lack of adjusting...their play calling is very predictable and their defense does not surprise anyone with a 3-5 then simply walk down the line backers to a 5-3.
Man. You dont have much good to say about anybody. Southerns former line coach is a traitor. Wahamas coach is a loser and Belpres coaches are stupid. Is that what you are trying to convey?

teach123
Freshman Team

Post by teach123 »

Wow! You seem to be the one with a negative attitude. Maybe it's how you perceived it. You picked wrong person to argue about something so trivial. Therefore, I will not engage and simply list my OPINION of the placing in league this year:

1.Trimble
2, Wahama
3. Southern
4. Belpre
5, South Gallia
6, Federal Hocking
7. Waterford
8. Miller
9. Eastern

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

Who is the players that left their old school to go to Wahama?

Bart Kowski
Waterboy

Post by Bart Kowski »

teach123 wrote:Wow! You seem to be the one with a negative attitude. Maybe it's how you perceived it. You picked wrong person to argue about something so trivial. Therefore, I will not engage and simply list my OPINION of the placing in league this year:

1.Trimble
2, Wahama
3. Southern
4. Belpre
5, South Gallia
6, Federal Hocking
7. Waterford
8. Miller
9. Eastern
Your rankings and your opinions are both dumb. NO WAY Eastern finishes dead last. NO WAY waterford finishes behind the train wreck at FED. Watching football obviously doesnt make YOU an expert.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

TShep17 wrote:Who is the players that left their old school to go to Wahama?
Sheets from Meigs and Hoffman from Federal Hocking has been reported.

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote:
TShep17 wrote:Who is the players that left their old school to go to Wahama?
Sheets from Meigs and Hoffman from Federal Hocking has been reported.

Thanks A-Town Big Dog 2

Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

What week does Trimble play Wahama?

Return to “Football”