Nelsonville York Head Coach 2014???

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Nelsonville York Head Coach 2014???

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

Just a question,will Boston be back on the sidelines next season or will they give up on him and bring in a new coach.

moonshine
SEO

Re: Nelsonville York Head Coach 2014???

Post by moonshine »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:Just a question,will Boston be back on the sidelines next season or will they give up on him and bring in a new coach.
What a stupid post with all the success this man has had! go back to puppyland!

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

moonshine wrote:
Sum_it_up89 wrote:Just a question,will Boston be back on the sidelines next season or will they give up on him and bring in a new coach.
What a stupid post with all the success this man has had! go back to puppyland!
I seen this on a news site. It quoted the principal of the school saying Boston wont be back. If you didnt like it you should not have clicked on it you IDIOT,find somewhere else to post.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Even though they have attempted to show him the door in the past, N-Y would be stupid for letting Boston go. He has had way to much success to be let go because of one losing season.

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote:Even though they have attempted to show him the door in the past, N-Y would be stupid for letting Boston go. He has had way to much success to be let go because of one losing season.
I agree I was just asking a question but everytime I say something on here people want to tell me how stupid I am.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Boston has that job for life

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

It's Boston"s as long as he wants it.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

What is there to give up on...........you must be a [newbie] in life.....If the principle has quoted it saying he will not be back ..why aren't you asking the question in the form-----"do you think there is anything to what the principle is saying".........??????

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

noreply66 wrote:

What is there to give up on...........you must be a [newbie] in life.....If the principle has quoted it saying he will not be back ..why aren't you asking the question in the form-----"do you think there is anything to what the principle is saying".........??????
Who are you the SEOP police? you can call me a newbie in life or whatever but from the looks of it with over 230,000 posts on preps it sounds like you need to get a life.

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

This topic should be banned! This is how crap gets started! Are we going to list every coach that is 500 or less record wise and throw them under the bus? Hell this isn't college or pro football, these guys aren't getting paid millions of dollars to coach so shouldn't be under the same stress and expectations as those coaches are.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Buckeye-4-Life wrote:This topic should be banned! This is how crap gets started! Are we going to list every coach that is 500 or less record wise and throw them under the bus? Hell this isn't college or pro football, these guys aren't getting paid millions of dollars to coach so shouldn't be under the same stress and expectations as those coaches are.
I agree somewhat, in this case the coach has had a great deal of success and will turn the program around. That being said all coaches work for the taxpayers and as public employee we as taxpayers has the rights to voice our opinions! A coach who fails over a 3-4 year period should be review with and terminated if the program is failing! In Davey's case this topic should be deleted because the NY football program is in solid shape!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go NY
Last edited by noreply66 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MODERATOR 1
Riding the Bench

Post by MODERATOR 1 »

sum_it_up89 ... I have received more than one private message, a facebook message, and even a phone call about your posts on southeasternohiopreps.com.

Try and make reasonable posts and refrain from name calling or your user name will be deleted.

Thanks

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

Could the PE teacher be warming up in the bullpen?

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

Seriously hahaha

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... my understanding from "lurking" on the football forum is that this seasons' edition of the Buckeyes IS "young" with many underclassmen getting experience ... with that scenario being rolled out this year - youngsters , the next few years under Coach Boston WILL BE very good - a proven quality coach + kids maturing physically + kids learning the speed of the varsity game under "game conditions = Nelsonville being just fine in 2014-15 & beyond ...

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Bad thing for Nelsonville is Athens and meigs will dominate. Both are young teams. Gotta wait till 2017 season

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

NY has had success against those schools at the younger levels with the Freshman class and the incoming groups. They will be fine. The ones who know NY football knew this kind of seaon was possible. Mixing in the Freshman at some positions and starting them where they are needed the most will be nothing but good for them. The fight they showed Friday night proved that. After the first 2 conference games, they could have packed it in, but they didn't and that shows the Freshman to fight no matter how bad things are going. Many people may say, it was just Alex they beat, no big deal, but 2-3 years down the road, it maybe the biggest deal of all.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

indianabuck wrote:NY has had success against those schools at the younger levels with the Freshman class and the incoming groups. They will be fine. The ones who know NY football knew this kind of seaon was possible. Mixing in the Freshman at some positions and starting them where they are needed the most will be nothing but good for them. The fight they showed Friday night proved that. After the first 2 conference games, they could have packed it in, but they didn't and that shows the Freshman to fight no matter how bad things are going. Many people may say, it was just Alex they beat, no big deal, but 2-3 years down the road, it maybe the biggest deal of all.
us ppl from Athens are worried about meigs. Starting a freshmen QB and have a beast running back in middle school. They are the school on the upswing. Meigs needed a disciple coach

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

Meigs is on the upswing I agree...Wellston has s good bit of young talent. Even Vinton County does. I'm just saying with NY'S coaching and past success, I would be just as concerned with them. NY has had more trouble with Wellston than with Meigs. I think the TVC Ohio will become more than just Athens and NY, but don't count NY down yet, even after this year.

Return to “Football”