wk5 Logan (1-3) @ Nelsonville-York (2-2)

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

wk5 Logan (1-3) @ Nelsonville-York (2-2)

Post by Orange and Brown »

Its on baby!!!!!!

Can the Chieftain's pull out the win?
Will the Buckeyes win there 3rd in a row against the Chiefs?

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Orange and Brown on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Power 105
All Conference

Re: wk5 Logan @ Nelsonville-York

Post by Power 105 »

This game can be heard on Power 105.5 as our Athens County Game of the Week. Tune in online at wxtq.com

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Unless Logan can get some offense going and keep the defense off the field I'm afraid N-Y will run away with it.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

I heard that Alex Mount was dinged up some tonight, any truth to that and if so could it have an affect on the outcome?

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

I heard the same thing over glouster way. Hope the young man is fine. He is going to a special one throughout his career for the buckeyes.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

As far as I know Alex has a high ankle sprain. Hopefully a week of rest will take care of it but with Andrews leading the way we have a couple other kids who can step in and take care of business.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

C-Bolt wrote:Unless Logan can get some offense going and keep the defense off the field I'm afraid N-Y will run away with it.
DITTO

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I think this game will be a lot closer than most people think.
I think NY will win but only by a couple TD's.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Orange and Brown wrote:As far as I know Alex has a high ankle sprain. Hopefully a week of rest will take care of it but with Andrews leading the way we have a couple other kids who can step in and take care of business.
If it is truly a high ankle sprain it will be several weeks before he will be fully healthy, a regular sprain could be ready to go by next week though.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

If Logan doesn't beat NY this year I would have to say they won't beat them for the next three either. That would be hard to take for a division 2 school to get beat by a division 6 school for 6 straight.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:As far as I know Alex has a high ankle sprain. Hopefully a week of rest will take care of it but with Andrews leading the way we have a couple other kids who can step in and take care of business.
If it is truly a high ankle sprain it will be several weeks before he will be fully healthy, a regular sprain could be ready to go by next week though.
I don't know for sure if it is or not. I am sure I will know later today for sure.
I certainly hope it isn't but I know we have kids ready and willing to step up if need be.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

gecko wrote:If Logan doesn't beat NY this year I would have to say they won't beat them for the next three either. That would be hard to take for a division 2 school to get beat by a division 6 school for 6 straight.
I agree with that 110%

vctransplant
All Conference

Re: wk5 Logan (1-3) @ Nelsonville-York (2-2)

Post by vctransplant »

Sounds like NY is coming around. Think the get their 3rd win in a close one.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

The game will be closer than last years , NY by 13

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Gentlemen, Give the Red Birds some credit! They could beat any area team except maybe Athens! The Logan NY game will be a very close one with turnovers and mistakes deciding this game!

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

1987chieftains wrote:
C-Bolt wrote:Unless Logan can get some offense going and keep the defense off the field I'm afraid N-Y will run away with it.
DITTO
Loudonville has a very good team and one of the best defenses Logan will see this year!

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

NY should win this game. But they will need to play better than they did against RV. Too many stupid penaltys and turnovers.
RV is one of the worst team I have seen the bucks play in the last ten years. Many QB fumbles. Bad snaps and the first 2 plays of the game they lined up with only ten men on the field. how is that even possible?
I think NY beats logan 22-14!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I would love to give Loudenville the credit on defense and maybe their defense is good, but Logan had the same problem with Teays Valley with the only offensive TD being scored late during garbage time,they really struggled on offense that night.I know Logan is handicapped without their starting QB but they have to overcome it somehow if they want to win some more games.I do think this game will be much closer with NY than the last couple years, but Logan's offense will have to step up and get the ball moving and not rely so much on the defense and I think they will.The defense needs to tighten up in the middle /off tackle on rushing plays and I'm sure NY will test that line out.

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Mount is a tough kid I have watched him play for many years he will be back before you know it and who knows maybe even this week the young man has to much heart to sit games out but not sure how bad his injury was...But I do believe Bucks win this week just need to keep the defense coming hard like they did against river valley if they play that way for the rest of the season I look for good things to happen and the O line much better each week..Colt seems to be more comfortable with his Offensive line and backs with protecting him but he does need to keep the hang time off a lot of his pass plays but he is doing a lot better...Andrews is tough that boy keeps his shoulders down and keeps his feet chopping hard when he pushes threw that front line that's very impressive...Looking for 21-7 Buckeye win!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

toughness doesn't mean anything when it comes to an ankle and a running back ... if he can't cut, or lacks burst and can't plant on it and go - then he probably shouldn't play ... its not a matter of pain tolerance really, unless you're an offensive lineman who doesn't need to make those types of plays.

Return to “Football”