prayers needed at Symmes Valley

gipper
Riding the Bench

prayers needed at Symmes Valley

Post by gipper »

A freshman cheerleader at Symmes Valley was just diagnosed with cancer this week. Her name is Ashley Dennison, SV will be having a bean dinner at SV prior to the game this week with Chesapeake. Any donations will help! The dinner will begin around 5PM. Thoughts and prayers for Ashley!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: prayers needed at Symmes Valley

Post by pfloyd »

My deepest thoughts and prayers go out to you Ashley ... this disease tests your character, it is difficult to wrap your mind around - all kinds of negative thoughts are there right from the git go Ashley - don't give into those thoughts young lady! Once the initial "Why" questions go through your mind and you realize there is no rhyme or reason as to why you? you can begin the battle in earnest ... your parents, family, friends , people you don't even know will become your biggest allies in fighting to stay positive - let them be the support you will need to get through this "bump in the road" my friend ... never let your enemy see you sweat - in other words YOU have to decide that you are going to live every single day of your life from this day forward ... there will be days that you will feel that you can't go on - not because of the cancer itself but because of the "cures"/"the treatments" you are enduring that WILL give you life ... you are young, you are strong, you can, you will stay in the battle Ashley ... never let "cancer" take your life away - go to bed knowing that tomorrow you will continue "owning your life" by not letting cancer take that day away, never let cancer take living- really living- away from you - be with friends/laugh/cry/cheer/enjoy family/walk your dog/go to the movies/BE YOU Ashley ...

... Ashley you have so many people that will, and want to support you - let them be there for you ... I have lived by that which I have posted on here for you to read - you will gain strength each and everyday from those who are there to support you - suck in ALL of that strength my dear ... live ...

Last edited by pfloyd on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Many thoughts and prayers for Ashley from Belpre.Keep the hope alive and never give up the fight.May God Bless you and your family.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Keep on fighting forward and never look back. Thought and prayers heading your way.

pfloyd well said my friend.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Thoughts and prayers and best wishes go out to Ashley her family and friends be strong.

gotigers98
JV Team

Post by gotigers98 »

Prayers up

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Thoughts and Prayers for Ashley and her family, stay strong.

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

Thoughts and prayers.

timbo52
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo52 »

Thoughts and Prayers from the Ironton nation

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

Thoughts and prayers being sent her way from the folks at Trimble. Does anyone know where to send donations?

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Thoughts and prayers from Jackson and grandma1.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

pfloyd wrote:My deepest thoughts and prayers go out to you Ashley ... this disease tests your character, it is difficult to wrap your mind around - all kinds of negative thoughts are there right from the git go Ashley - don't give into those thoughts young lady! Once the initial "Why" questions go through your mind and you realize there is no rhyme or reason as to why you? you can begin the battle in earnest ... your parents, family, friends , people you don't even know will become your biggest allies in fighting to stay positive - let them be the support you will need to get through this "bump in the road" my friend ... never let your enemy see you sweat - in other words YOU have to decide that you are going to live every single day of your life from this day forward ... there will be days that you will feel that you can't go on - not because of the cancer itself but because of the "cures"/"the treatments" you are enduring that WILL give you life ... you are young, you are strong, you can, you will stay in the battle Ashley ... never let "cancer" take your life away - go to bed knowing that tomorrow you will continue "owning your life" by not letting cancer take that day away, never let cancer take living- really living- away from you - be with friends/laugh/cry/cheer/enjoy family/walk your dog/go to the movies/BE YOU Ashley ...

... Ashley you have so many people that will, and want to support you - let them be there for you ... I have lived by that which I have posted on here for you to read - you will gain strength each and everyday from those who are there to support you - suck in ALL of that strength my dear ... live ...

Pfloyd, We both know the power of prayer. This community of Symmes Valley will come together to help with thoughts, prayers, and fundraising. She has a great family and supporting cast. We take for granted things in life until things hit close to home like this situation. She is a fine girl and will beat this thing with her strength, family, and friends. We all love you and your family. Great post PFLOYD>>>>>

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

My buddies and I have a farm and a hunting cabin around waterloo and spend some time out there, we have met several great people in that area. Is there going to be any places around that area that will be taking donations for this young lady so we can stop in. Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you and God bless.
Last edited by BigBlueNation on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bookem13
JV Team

Post by bookem13 »

Heartfelt prayers to Ashley and her family from Waverly!

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

Thought and prayes for that girl and her family!!!

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Prayers from the Bucks!

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

Prayers from tomcat land

s.v.vikinglinex2
Varsity

Post by s.v.vikinglinex2 »

Anyone wanting to donate can go to any wesbanco branch and make a donation to melissa dennison. Thanks to all the kind words and prayers she is a great kid from a great family. We will be selling tickets for a Symmes Valley mini helmet with all money going to Ashley at the game Tonight against that team down south.

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

Praying for this young lady and her family.

kingofthegame
Freshman Team

Post by kingofthegame »

Ashley is one of the nicest young ladies you will ever meet. Keep praying SV and friends!

Return to “Football”