Site Admin

Oak Hill 38 Rock Hill 0

Post by mattash »

SHould be a close game, going with the Oaks by 7

maniac66
All State

Re: WK3 (0-2) Rock Hill @ (2-0) Oak Hill

Post by maniac66 »

Oak Hill rolls I think Rock Hill took a huge step Backwards against Gallia Academy.
Could be a long year for the Redmen

dragonsfan24
JV Team

Post by dragonsfan24 »

I think the Redmen will play better this game, but I think Oak Hill will get their second win against an OVC team.

Oaks - 21
Redmen - 13

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

Lets go Redmen keep your heads up and push forward!! You guys have played two extremely talented teams that are both likely to have great runs in the playoffs. You guys can do this as long you believe! One week at a time. It's still early and with eight weeks remaining who knows what the end result can be??

OHOak
Waterboy

Post by OHOak »

The Oaks defense pitched a shutout in week one and held the Spartans to negative rushing yards last night. The only score given up was on about a 15 yd drive(pass) following a muffed kick opening the second half. The offense improved from week one to last night and should continue to improve week to week as some key players are gaining game experience. As the timing improves between first year qb Stiltner and receivers Burdine and Fisher and with a second tailback stepping up last night to join the speedy Harris in the backfield along with the power running of Gilliland, the Oaks have a chance to be a very unpredictable and dangerous offense. As with a lot of young teams, the Oaks need to take better care of the football and I believe they will improve in that area as well. Go Oaks!!!

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

Oak Hill by a bunch ..... That big line will be in control the entire game.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Oak Hill wins this one. Depending on how well the Rock Hill boys bounce back will depend on the score

no excuses
Waterboy

Post by no excuses »

OAK HILL REDMEN GOT PROBLEMS PARENTS TRYING TO COACH FROM SIDELINES.

mrw37
Waterboy

Post by mrw37 »

Oak Hill moves to 3-0 in week 3,,hats off to the Oak Hill coaching.He has done a fine job with his team,I thought when that stud class graduated they were in big trouble for the next few years.Hats off for proving me wrong ,,great job.

SEpanthermom
Riding the Bench

Post by SEpanthermom »

Could be a good game or could be a total blowout, depends on which team from Rock Hill shows up. They looked good against Minford in the first half and then they lost the handle on the ball. However they did stand toe to toe with them for 24 minutes. Last week they simply did not show up to play. I heard some of them say that they came to last weeks game thinking they were a 30 point favorite over gallia academy. They lost the ball early and then were stunned by Gallias' speed and ability and they never got into the game. I hope they get it together this week and give the oaks a good game.

kvnchambers
Varsity

Post by kvnchambers »

Rock hill was over matched in week 1 and week 2. In week 1 thought they proved the style of football team they could play with. that style is Oak hills style. Oak hill should win this game but this is less then a 2 score game unless rock hill folds up the tent

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

I don't see the tent getting folded up! I know these kids and know that they have fight in them! Don't be shocked if they take it to the oaks. This group of kids had a goal in mind throughout their summer camp and it was to turn the program around! The schedule wasn't friendly in week 1-2 but I honestly believe that this is the game that makes their season. With a good showing(win) they will gain confidence week by week and in my opinion will be a dangerous team to face down the stretch. In week 3 I hate to say must win but I will. A loss against the oaks could start the snowball rolling.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Oak Hill continues to ride an easy schedule and coasts into week 4 at 3-0...

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

They have some evenly sized schools coming up in Green, East and Notre Dame.
Soon they will also add Eastern Beaver.

footballMan
Waterboy

Post by footballMan »

Is it or not funny how nobody cares that Oak Hill is in the smaller SOC division when they are losing, but as soon as they are winning, all we hear is they play NOBODY.
Two years ago Oak Hill was 2-8. Nothing was said.
Last year they play the same schedule except drop New Richmond and add IRONTON and go 8-2 and everybody is crying about how they need to move up in with the bigger schools and play a tougher schedule.
Oak Hill's schedule has been set in stone for the most part for years. You cannot scrutinize a team for their schedule when they are only winning.
Oak Hill had a good football team last year and appears to be this year. However, history has proven that Oak Hill does not have the program such as a Burg or Ironton. Since they joined the SOC, they have only won 3 league titles. Does not appear to be dominate to me. Truth be told, maybe Oak Hill is where they belong.

Bucknut27
Varsity

Post by Bucknut27 »

OH 38
RH 0
Final

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

Take the arrow from the redmen's helments, and replace it with a doormat.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

footballMan wrote:Is it or not funny how nobody cares that Oak Hill is in the smaller SOC division when they are losing, but as soon as they are winning, all we hear is they play NOBODY.
Two years ago Oak Hill was 2-8. Nothing was said.
Last year they play the same schedule except drop New Richmond and add IRONTON and go 8-2 and everybody is crying about how they need to move up in with the bigger schools and play a tougher schedule.
Oak Hill's schedule has been set in stone for the most part for years. You cannot scrutinize a team for their schedule when they are only winning.
Oak Hill had a good football team last year and appears to be this year. However, history has proven that Oak Hill does not have the program such as a Burg or Ironton. Since they joined the SOC, they have only won 3 league titles. Does not appear to be dominate to me. Truth be told, maybe Oak Hill is where they belong.
I agree Oak Hill is where they belong it is not their fault Chesapeake is in a down year and Rock Hill can't right the ship.
Oak Hill plays the schedule they believe is best for them and if they win they are faulted they lose they get ridiculed.
At least they are not 0-3 and looking to just post a winning record like some 0-3 teams wishing they has at least a win to build on.
Oak Hill is doing what they need to win and make they playoffs it's like always haters hate just to hate.

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

manwithplan wrote:Take the arrow from the redmen's helments, and replace it with a doormat.
that is a good one............

baller99
Riding the Bench

Post by baller99 »

[quote="RedmenPirate"]Prayers to the player from Oak Hill who was injured. Hope he is going to be ok.[/quote]

broken femur had surgery this morning.

Return to “Football”