9/7 Nelsonville-York vs Newark Catholic

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

9/7 Nelsonville-York vs Newark Catholic

Post by Orange and Brown »

Bucks are young and got Hammered by Trimble.
NC has a very very good team but lost to a very good Ready team.
NC are heavey favorites.

THOUGHTS?

vctransplant
All Conference

Re: wk2 Nelsonville-York vs Newark Catholic (Sat)9/7

Post by vctransplant »

Bounce back NY. Want our TVC Brother to win this one but I think it will be a tough loss. Closer than last week but still by two scores. I hope I'm wrong. Lets go Bucks!

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

After watching N-Y last night, I actually wouldn't be surprised if the game next week isn't a wider margin in favor of the Green Wave. N-Y is very young and the inexperience showed much more than it ever has in past seasons. This young group of Buckeyes will continue to get better and more confident but NC is another legit state title contender and the Bucks just aren't ready for that level of competition.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I think we find the end zone this week but it will be ugly.
56-12 NC......

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Good luck Bucks. Improve each week. Its a tough start to the year but the schedule eases a little after this week.

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Davie needs to make some key changes in a hurry or it could be a long road for the Bucks this season...Defensive backs needs to stay strong in this one I am sure Newark Catholic will air it up a lot like past years..But I am pulling for my Bucks like alway's !!!

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Davie needs to make some key changes in a hurry or it could be a long road for the Bucks this season...Defensive backs needs to stay strong in this one I am sure Newark Catholic will air it up a lot like past years..But I am pulling for my Bucks like alway's !!!

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

I think NY keeps this game close.Also its week 1 and we already have people on here talking about how Davie needs to make changes,give me a break. The buckeyes will be fine and will win seven or eight games.

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Orange and Brown wrote:I think we find the end zone this week but it will be ugly.
56-12 NC......
Come on don't give on the the boys after 1 game.Its a long season and the buckeyes will be fine.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Sum_it_up89 wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:I think we find the end zone this week but it will be ugly.
56-12 NC......
Come on don't give on the the boys after 1 game.Its a long season and the buckeyes will be fine.
Not giving up on NY.
They are a young team and they will improve each week, but NC has to much for the Bucks.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Another tough one ..NY will get better as the year goes on..just. be warned NY will get back up.

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Sum it up - you must be high. Or you didn't see the game last night. If davie doesn't make some changes at key positions, the Bucks will have a losing season!

Ny92
Freshman Team

Post by Ny92 »

Won't look much better anytime soon. This is a young team . Talent level is low in spots. Will look better when start playing the bad teams. Just a down year. This team will be hell on wheels in a few years.

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

nybucks70-80 wrote:Sum it up - you must be high. Or you didn't see the game last night. If davie doesn't make some changes at key positions, the Bucks will have a losing season!
I understand this is a young team but everyone acts like just because NY got throttled by the Tomkittens that the season is over,from what I am being told the Cats might just end up playing for a state title. I am just saying the buckeyes will bounce back.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

NC

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Sum_it_up89 wrote:
56-12 NC......
Not giving up on NY.
They are a young team and they will improve each week, but NC has to much for the Bucks.
O&B I know you would never giive up on your Buckeyes just like I never gave up on my Vikes the past (well ahh ummm) how ever long its been cause you, like me love you program. But you are a realist. Some people just don't get that. Stay real cause I love your insight.

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:I think NY keeps this game close.Also its week 1 and we already have people on here talking about how Davie needs to make changes,give me a break. The buckeyes will be fine and will win seven or eight games.

Sum it up...You clearly wasn't at this game and you think NY will keep this game close? if there isn't any changes made I bet we get walked all over in this one...So don't tell me Davie don't need to make changes and for one people aren't coming at Davie or talking bad about him...I made a statement and I will stand by that "If Davie don't make changes it will be a long night at the green wave house for NY"...THATS A FACT!!!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Newark Catholic will have to do what they could not against READY, and that is overcome the loss of five two way players that transferred out of Newark Catholic before the season started. Plus from what I read they will also need to learn to stop the running game, tackle and not have key turnovers.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:
nybucks70-80 wrote:Sum it up - you must be high. Or you didn't see the game last night. If davie doesn't make some changes at key positions, the Bucks will have a losing season!
I understand this is a young team but everyone acts like just because NY got throttled by the Tomkittens that the season is over,from what I am being told the Cats might just end up playing for a state title. I am just saying the buckeyes will bounce back.
Newark Catholic just played for a state title and have plenty of talent returning including a QB that is a D1 recruit.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:I think NY keeps this game close.Also its week 1 and we already have people on here talking about how Davie needs to make changes,give me a break. The buckeyes will be fine and will win seven or eight games.
Looking at the schedule, I see 2 games that I think they will win without much question and 3 more that I think are a toss up. I don't think they will win more than 5 and guarantee they won't win 8.

Return to “Football”