Trimble 12 Wahama 7 9/6/2013

A-Town Big Dog
S

Trimble 12 Wahama 7 9/6/2013

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

The TVC Hocking Championship game would probably be a better title for this thread. These are without a doubt the two best teams in the Hocking division. I would like to blow smoke and talk about how some other schools could be in the mix to win the title but baring injuries to these squads, I don't think any other schools have a realistic chance of knocking either one of them off. Both schools are off to great starts and the matchup should be a good one in Mason.
Last edited by A-Town Big Dog on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Week 2: Trimble (1-0) @ Wahama (2-0)

Post by Orange and Brown »

Wahama has a great team and so does Trimble.
My heart says Trimble but my head says whoever has the ball last will win.

I know the Cats want this one bad, but I know Wahama takes a lot of pride in beating Trimble.
This may be the game of the year in the TVC....

Good luck to both teams.
I am picking the Cats by less than 6.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Got to go with them cats. If they beat NY by 40 and defenestration's pitched a shut out the cats have to be good. NY is never a weak team and that is a huge rivalry. Look out WV, there is a Tomcat freight train coming through Mason Friday night. 35-14 Tomcats.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

This game will be the beginning of the end of Wahama's rein of the TVC Hocking.Trimble will win this game and probably the TVC Hocking crown this year.Don't believe any other Hocking teams are contenders for the crown this year.Trimble by 3 touchdowns.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Here we go again ... another year and everyone underrating Wahama ... a defending state champion with almost its entire roster back from last season ... 35-14? 3 touchdowns?

I heard the same sentiments last season and the White Falcons waltzed into Glouster and stunned Trimble 25-12 ... now the game switches over to Mason and all of sudden Trimble wins going away?

Wahama lost Wamsley to graduation - but returns everyone else on defense ... Trimble lost Degarmore.
Wahama lost Trenton GIbbs - but added 6-foot-5 QB Hunter Bradley and returns almost everyone else on offense ... Trimble lost center Cody Bragg, tackle Brett Downs, WR Wyatt Deak.

I'm just a little confused how two teams, who pretty much mirror each other, becomes a 3 touchdown spread - and the team that lost by 13 at home - is now the favorite on the road?

I don't think so.

This will not only be the game of the year in the Hocking, it might be the game of the year in southeastern Ohio.

Lungbuster
JV Team

Post by Lungbuster »

Not so fast! This game will be another doozy, have to give the edge to Wahama playing in WV, and the fact that they return almost their whole team as well.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

I will take wahama at times trimble had problems
Moving the ball against 7-8 freshman. Besides wahama.
Has trimble number.and a defending state champ.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

93Bulldog wrote:Here we go again ... another year and everyone underrating Wahama ... a defending state champion with almost its entire roster back from last season ... 35-14? 3 touchdowns?

I heard the same sentiments last season and the White Falcons waltzed into Glouster and stunned Trimble 25-12 ... now the game switches over to Mason and all of sudden Trimble wins going away?

Wahama lost Wamsley to graduation - but returns everyone else on defense ... Trimble lost Degarmore.
Wahama lost Trenton GIbbs - but added 6-foot-5 QB Hunter Bradley and returns almost everyone else on offense ... Trimble lost center Cody Bragg, tackle Brett Downs, WR Wyatt Deak.

I'm just a little confused how two teams, who pretty much mirror each other, becomes a 3 touchdown spread - and the team that lost by 13 at home - is now the favorite on the road?

I don't think so.

This will not only be the game of the year in the Hocking, it might be the game of the year in southeastern Ohio.
Not saying Wahama is not a good team,I know they return a lot from a great last years team and could possibly repeat as WV champions.Just saying they will not beat Trimble or win the Hocking this year or in the years to come.I believe Trimble could win this game by 3 touchdowns but you may be right seeing the game is in Mason,but they will definetly win the game.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

It will be a good game, if the Cats can keep Roush in check they win, but that's not easy to do
Right now I give the edge to Wagama playing at home

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

Rooting for Trimble , but Wahama at home..... Close 6 or less pt win for one of them!!

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Trimble did nothing to impress me at all..Against a young NY team..Wahama beats them by 2 scores imo

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Why does the topic header say Wahama (2-0)?

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

93Bulldog wrote:Why does the topic header say Wahama (2-0)?
93Bulldog it's so they don't half to do it next week when trimble loses

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Hope Trimble gets them this year

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Pulling for Trimble but Wahama is probably too strong.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

buckeye_master wrote:Trimble did nothing to impress me at all..Against a young NY team..Wahama beats them by 2 scores imo
Wow what a statement. Young or not they shut them out and scored 40 points. Plus that is a rivalry game. You sound bitter. What Trimble did was impressive.

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Trimble didn't impress me at all for a team that everyone says is a state playoff bound team this year. They played a sloppy first half... With the way NY played last night the Cats should have put up bigger numbers than 40 so if my statement is to Bold for you then hey deal with it..Yes they shut NY out but look how NY played hell they held the Cats to 13 at the half..So to me I wasn't impressed with what I seen last night there was so much hype about how good the Cats are...If they play the way they did last night Against Wahama there coming home with a big L!!!

masonite
Waterboy

Post by masonite »

Any chance of somebody posting trimbles roster?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Being the first game both teams are going to make mistakes and putting up 40 points on Nelson/York does stand out. Both teams should have a little more down for the 2nd game. Both teams are playing good teams so we should get a little better look this coming week.

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Any Veteran team like Trimble who played a Team like NY who to me is more of a JV Team this year and being held to 13 points by the half don't impress me is why I made that statement and they did shut out NY that's very impressive that hasn't happened in many years so I didn't take that away from the cats at all....I do feel the Cats aren't what everyone makes them out to be is all..imo

Return to “Football”