Trimble suffers worst defeat

I smell bad
Varsity

Re: Trimble suffers worst defeat

Post by I smell bad »

moonshine wrote:
I smell bad wrote:Shine, I don't remember anything you ever predicted on here actually coming to fruition. In fact, usually the opposite of what you predict ends up happening. So just the fact that you keep saying consolidation, and have been for several years, is comforting to the folks from Trimble. :lol:
Mr. Smell, If a school system fails to meet there obligation and responsibility the state will take over the school system and consolidation will happen! Let's hope the citizens pull there heads out of there ??? and vote this levy in the next time!
Shine,

Can you cite the last time the "state" forced any schools to consolidate? Can you even give the decade that last happened in? They don't do that. Also, before that happens the district will move millage to permanent improvement and raise taxes without a vote. Hopefully it won't come to that.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

East Knox, Raise taxes without a vote sounds like a dictatorship!

redrocket
Riding the Bench
Location: Along the river where the shotgun protects my humble abode 4 notes a week. You guess which four.

Post by redrocket »

It was in the late 60's but the state shut down Starr-Washington ( Union Furnace) and made them a part of Logan City Schools, so yes it has happened.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

redrocket wrote:It was in the late 60's but the state shut down Starr-Washington ( Union Furnace) and made them a part of Logan City Schools, so yes it has happened.
Yes it did happen many times, way back in the 60's. That was half a century ago.

moonshine wrote:East Knox, Raise taxes without a vote sounds like a dictatorship!
East Knox? When did the state force them to consolidate? It may sound like that to you, but it is within the law.

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

WOW a lot has happened since than....New Football stadium, new superintendent, New track...............we are doing just FINE!!!

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Beckster82 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:49 pm WOW a lot has happened since than....New Football stadium, new superintendent, New track...............we are doing just FINE!!!
Yes and a new treasurer coming soon so even better. Now if we can get those two nuts off of the school board we can get a much needed new Howie Dome (gym) and a new field house. We got it and we're spending it on athletics, as it should be.

TomcatPride!
Waterboy

Post by TomcatPride! »

Gray Cat wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:08 pm
Beckster82 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:49 pm WOW a lot has happened since than....New Football stadium, new superintendent, New track...............we are doing just FINE!!!
Yes and a new treasurer coming soon so even better. Now if we can get those two nuts off of the school board we can get a much needed new Howie Dome (gym) and a new field house. We got it and we're spending it on athletics, as it should be.
Those dads do need a new place to let their little boys practice.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

hsfbfan wrote: Fri May 10, 2013 8:33 am does this mean the end of the school district and consolidation with Nelsonville? If so Nelsonville will become even more of a powerhouse.
Nelsonville is a powerhouse?

Return to “Football”