Riding the Bench

Week 3 Meigs vs. Logan

Post by winsandlosses »

Battle of the unbeatens. Let's go.

winsandlosses
Riding the Bench

Re: Week 3 Meigs vs. Logan

Post by winsandlosses »

Meigs with wins over Gallia Academy and Amanda Clearcreek. Logan with wins over Athens and Teays Valley. Should be a good one.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

Amanda-Clearcreek graduated a lot last year, but still has an extremely talented back in Jordan Leasure. Not sure about the AC defense, but Meigs put a huge spot on them! Should be a game similar to the Athens one for Logan I think.

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

Chieftain2009 wrote:Amanda-Clearcreek graduated a lot last year, but still has an extremely talented back in Jordan Leasure. Not sure about the AC defense, but Meigs put a huge spot on them! Should be a game similar to the Athens one for Logan I think.
The state of Amanda football right now I'd argue is 10x more sound and competitive than it was from '10-13. I'd have thought Amanda would've at the very least best the Marauders by two scores. It is hard to win in the Pit.

Whoever wins has week 11 hopes cut out well.

billcox
Varsity

Post by billcox »

The Chiefs take this one by double digits.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think Logan takes this one. The Chiefs have depth on both sides of the line and I really think that will make a difference in this one. I do think it will be a close game though.
I can't see Logan winning by more than a touchdown or 2.......Then again, I said Athens would lose by 6 to Zanesville so maybe it's best to just keep scrolling and forget this post! lol

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

Pulling for Logan cause my friend RedRocket wouldn't have it any other way

Good luck to both teams and stay injury free

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I don't see this one being close at all. Logan is big and bad this year. Meigs is going to get stomped.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I agree with Paldi Meigs will have no answer for Mcbride, and if they do they will get burned by Smith or Wallace deep.The wildcard is the Meigs offense will they score enough to keep it competitive ? Logan defense picked up a little confidence last night so it might be tough for Meigs over there too, we will see though. Logan 42-21

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Logan should win

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

This well come down to the trenches. Meigs maybe good but Logan is just to Big and Physical. They will wear them down in a hurry. 1st qtr maybe close but once the Meigs o-line tears. The Logan D with take control and shut the coach son down.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Logan is looking to move to 2-0 in the TVC ohio race. With a win they will clinch at least a share of the title.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Chiefs cruise on with another W here. Chiefs by a bunch. Hope Burke finds a kicker soon. Might come in handy later on in the season.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Dundas wrote:Logan is looking to move to 2-0 in the TVC ohio race. With a win they will clinch at least a share of the title.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Dundas wrote:Logan is looking to move to 2-0 in the TVC ohio race. With a win they will clinch at least a share of the title.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I got a chuckle out of that too, O&B. :122245

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Watched the Meigs/A-C game.

Marauders definitely very improved on last season on both sides of the ball. Much more physical up front and the defense looks like they actually want to be out there.

They're aggressive on defense and take chances, they'll get a lot of tackles in the backfield but then give up big plays.

Offensively, Bartrum makes plays with his arm and keeps plays alive. He also give them a read-option threat. Sheets, Lilly, Hood, Kennedy and co. give them plenty of weapons.

All that said, Logan's depth and experience should give them the edge. But I don't expect a game like last year's down in Rock Springs.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Game 2 of the TVC part of the schedule! Oh well this will be a test for the Chiefs until the 2nd quarter! as TV coaches said Logan just wore us out! Overall the Chiefs have more talentt top to bottom. BUT special teams extra point team must find a kicker, if not this will cost the chiefs in the long run! I look for a finial score to be:

Logan 35

Meigs 21

Let's not forget 1967!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

With a win over Shadyside they will clinch a playoff spot in region 25

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

RAIDER6309 wrote:
With a win over Shadyside they will clinch a playoff spot in region 25
That might be since your bulldoggies look to finish at best 6-4 in the weak TVC Ohio!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

How we looked Friday. Don't count on big points from us lol

Return to “Football”