Week 4: Raceland (3-1) @ Valley (3-0)

nutronron2012
All State

Week 4: Raceland (3-1) @ Valley (3-0)

Post by nutronron2012 »

Week 4 already for Valley and week 5 for Raceland. The season is flying by. This could be a very good match up.
Thoughts?

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Re: Week 4: Raceland (3-1) @ Valley (3-0)

Post by Senatorz10 »

I see Valley winning by 2, maybe 3 TDs. Raceland had numerous turnovers and couldnt convert in the Red Zone against Greenup County.

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

This could turn out to be the game of the week, could be a high scoring affair.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

zebra77 wrote:This could turn out to be the game of the week, could be a high scoring affair.
I agree.... I see close to 60-70 points being scored. If Raceland dont correct their mistakes... Valley by as many as they want..
If Raceland plays good ball.. could be a 1-3 TD Game.

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

We will see how good Raceland is this week.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Intriguing game for me since I don't have a clue about Raceland and their football team....Best wishes to the Indians and hoping both teams stay healthy...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

this should be a dandy game between 2 fine teams.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

but i'll take valley here.

LoveMyRedmen
Riding the Bench

Post by LoveMyRedmen »

Raceland has a very good defense. Ashland is much better than Valley.

I believe Raceland keeps it close and may win. Valley has not defeated a team with a winning record.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k ... fb15/46451

http://www.joeeitel.com/hsfoot/teams.js ... &year=2015

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Phoenix31 wrote:Raceland has a very good defense. Ashland is much better than Valley.

I believe Raceland keeps it close and may win. Valley has not defeated a team with a winning record.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k ... fb15/46451

http://www.joeeitel.com/hsfoot/teams.js ... &year=2015
There are a lot of good teams that haven't beaten anyone with a winning record yet. Wheelersburg is a great team and hasn't beaten anyone with a winning record yet. It is too early to have many teams with winning records. They will come. After this week we will be able to say that Valley beat a team with a winning record. And how do you really know if Ashland is better? We will never know because they dont play each other.

LoveMyRedmen
Riding the Bench

Post by LoveMyRedmen »

nutronron2012 wrote:There are a lot of good teams that haven't beaten anyone with a winning record yet. Wheelersburg is a great team and hasn't beaten anyone with a winning record yet. It is too early to have many teams with winning records. They will come. After this week we will be able to say that Valley beat a team with a winning record. And how do you really know if Ashland is better? We will never know because they dont play each other.
I know that Ashland is much superior to Valley because I have watched Valley play this season and I know how good Ashland is due to watching the video of Ashland defeating Raceland.

I also know that Valley couldn't stop Quinton Baker from Ashland.

Fact: Valley hasn't defeated a team with a winning record. Raceland has.
Last edited by LoveMyRedmen on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

This will be Valley's toughest test so far this season. Valley seems to step it up a bit when playing better teams. Valley will be too much for the Rams. Good luck to the Indians.

sballchck
Freshman Team

Post by sballchck »

Valley is a quality team with very few holes. They know how to win, especially in Lucasville.

Whsalumni
Waterboy

Post by Whsalumni »

I see Valley winning by 2 to 3 td's.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Phoenix31 wrote:
nutronron2012 wrote:There are a lot of good teams that haven't beaten anyone with a winning record yet. Wheelersburg is a great team and hasn't beaten anyone with a winning record yet. It is too early to have many teams with winning records. They will come. After this week we will be able to say that Valley beat a team with a winning record. And how do you really know if Ashland is better? We will never know because they dont play each other.
I know that Ashland is much superior to Valley because I have watched Valley play this season and I know how good Ashland is due to watching the video of Ashland defeating Raceland.

The only real team raceland has beaten is greenup and the two teams that greenup has beaten are 2-2 and the other team 0-3 ...not much of a winning record to me. And I went and watch the ashland and raceland game and ashland is not superior to Valley but this doesnt matter we are playing raceland not ashland .Just another orange and black team on the schedule Roll Tribe....!!!!!

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

The only folks worrying about Ashland resides in Ironton.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Here4Fun wrote:
Phoenix31 wrote:

The only real team raceland has beaten is greenup and the two teams that greenup has beaten are 2-2 and the other team 0-3 ...not much of a winning record to me. And I went and watch the ashland and raceland game and ashland is not superior to Valley but this doesnt matter we are playing raceland not ashland .Just another orange and black team on the schedule Roll Tribe....!!!!!
But there is one orange and black team you will have to worry about. See you in a few weeks.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

West and Waverly are always competitive. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Riding the Bench

Post by 007 »

Donut Hole you better worry about the colors Red and White! :-D

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Not really sure what Ashland has to do with this at all but ok.

And I don't feel that 3 weeks in is enough to give any cred to beating a team with a winning record.

That said, this should be a test for the Indians. So far Valley has done whatever they have wanted offensively. The starters have also given up just 14 points, including only 7 in the first halves of games. Throw in a defensive TD and 3 on special teams and this Indian squad is getting it done in all 3 phases.

I feel like you will see another focused effort out of these seniors and they come away with a solid Harbin win.

Valley 35
Raceland 13

Return to “Football”