videos of Ironton's opponent next week Ashland's Q. Baker

Tjhtygeverve
SE

videos of Ironton's opponent next week Ashland's Q. Baker

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

They say he cannot be stopped. Scoreboard shows Ashland down 6-0 to George Washington, WV in 2nd qrtr until baker scores. Ashland wins in final seconds 27-26.

Best video to watch is the 3+ minute one.

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/videos ... db855a19d0

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Re: videos of Ironton's opponent next week Ashland's Q. Bake

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

If you pay attention, the videos Ashland supplied to cal max preps are misleading. If you continue to scroll down each yearly highlight of baker & then each individual game, they have -jr year -vs- Ironton, which we shut him down last year so they implemented his sophomore year there, when IHS went 3-7 & he had a good game against us. So, I compared their season last year on eitels site, where they went 5-4 & they left out all his performances where they lost or implemented his sophomore year where he did better against the same team. Like they implemented incorrect year/game like they did with 2013 fighting tigers (3-7).

niholly
Freshman Team

Post by niholly »

Don't believe that diminishes anything if you look at other highlight films. If anything he done it as a sophomore compared to junior year, either way the kid was making the play. It's a highlight film for a reason, they're not made to show a players bad plays or games, which they all have. Like that you posted the video link but you didn't need to defend the Tigers play against him. Shifty RB, should make for a good H-Back for someone going forward

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Wing T offense is garbage. The kid does look like a player though

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Greygoose wrote:Don't believe that diminishes anything if you look at other highlight films. If anything he done it as a sophomore compared to junior year, either way the kid was making the play. It's a highlight film for a reason, they're not made to show a players bad plays or games, which they all have. Like that you posted the video link but you didn't need to defend the Tigers play against him. Shifty RB, should make for a good H-Back for someone going forward
Oh, I completely agree with you. He's definitely an amazing back & awesome on defense as well. But, for the fighting Tiger players & fans I feel it was important to distinguish that the years were transposed. If they shut him down last year, that is a positive to move forward with. All the locals probably remember he's back, but I wasn't sure, so I posted the link for anyone else to be able to put his history -vs- IHS together.

Living in Florida, I keep up the best I can, & I have some family, friends, & former Players, that pass along reliable info. I just couldn't reach anyone after the game. I was curious about this back & I was not sure if the back everyone was talking about had graduated & ironton had handled that back last year, or if it was a new transfer, or younger kid having a breakout season. I just wanted to be clear. Then, when I watched the highlight films, I noticed the scoreboard & realized they put his sophomore effort against IHS(ironton loss) but put it in as his junior year.(IHS WIN). I know that makes no difference for a highlight film, but the Tigers were vastly improved last night & I think that will continue into the Ashland game.
Even though the fighting Tigers are struggling, they've been in every game & have shown efforts of a good team. They are just struggling to finish 7minute, 14 play drives in the 4th qrtr. The play calling improved, thanks to coach Vass taking a bigger role in that & he needs to know what's going on with the calling.if this stays consistient, then I see some light ahead. That's why I posted the link!
gotigersgo!!!

Return to “Football”