Week 7 Jackson at Logan(Looking ahead)

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Week 7 Jackson at Logan(Looking ahead)

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I know its two weeks away but I am making my first drive to Logan to take this one in.
I will be seeing both teams for the first time ever.

How close is the field to the WALMART?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 7 Jackson at Logan(Looking ahead)

Post by Ironman92 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:I know its two weeks away but I am making my first drive to Logan to take this one in.

A ways

Eat at Pizza Crossing just off 93 exit ramp about 3 blocks

Field is off on 328

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

We'll be glad the have you NC. If you come 22 from Lancaster. Walmart is the 1st exit. Pizza crossing is the 2nd exit. Logan Chieftains stadium is the 3rd exit.
To go to pizza crossing. Once you get off 33 on the loop around. You'll turn right and go through 2 lights. It's on the right
Logan Chieftain stadium. Once you get off 33. Turn right. Just follow the road or traffic. It's only about 500 yds from 33.

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:I know its two weeks away but I am making my first drive to Logan to take this one in.

If driving down 33E (in the southeast direction, toward Athens), the Wal-Mart is off on Route 664 (the first of the three exits for Logan... this comes AFTER the exit for Route 180) toward the north (turn left at the roundabout... but beware of the roundabouts on 664, these you just yield to whoever is coming toward you [from the left]). Turn right at traffic light you see that leads you into the Wal-Mart parking lot. You'll see a Bob Evans as well as a McDonald's in the plaza. Then get back on 33E. Route 93 (the second of three exits) is where some food options are, Wendy's is right off the freeway and there's a Speedway if I recall correctly on Route 93 if you head north, right by the freeway. Route 328 is the third and final of the three exits. Get onto the ramp for 328, turn right onto 328. By this time you should be able to follow the lights. The school is hard to miss.

I can't remember if I had to pay or not to park for the DeSales/Athens game last year, so one of the Logan posters should be able to tell you if they are charging for parking or not.

1987chieftains wrote:We'll be glad the have you NC. If you come 22 from Lancaster. Walmart is the 1st exit. Pizza crossing is the 2nd exit. Logan Chieftains stadium is the 3rd exit.
To go to pizza crossing. Once you get off 33 on the loop around. You'll turn right and go through 2 lights. It's on the right
Logan Chieftain stadium. Once you get off 33. Turn right. Just follow the road or traffic. It's only about 500 yds from 33.
Sorry in advance for being "that guy", but since 22 is a road that goes through Lancaster (but doesn't take you to Logan, takes you to Somerset or Circleville) I figured I'd just point it out so he doesn't write that down.

Don't let Route 93's exit screw you up like it screws up some people. Turn right to go north on 93 (this is the only one of the three exits in Logan where you have to do so because it loops around instead of it being a straight-forward on ramp).

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I will plug this address in the GPS
14470 State Route 328
Logan, OH 43138

I should be good to go(I hope).

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If I remember right you did some sort of supplies for Logan Walmart. So getting there is no problem..just do direction I sent after that... unless you meet someone at cross roads.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

If your not stopping to eat, it's simple. Come down 33 from Lancaster to the 328 exit, take a right on 328. School is on the left, can't miss it.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

If you live in the Newark area it would be better to just come down 13 to 256 then 664 into Logan,664 will take you right by Walmart then get on 33 east and straight to the stadium.664 is a winding hilly road, but much closer than driving clear into Lancaster from Newark.Also there was a detour on 22 at Rushville for bridge replacement,don't know if its still closed or not but 664 will avoid it.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Be a good Kool-Aid route as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) Load up the cooler NCF. 8) 8)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

OLE BAIT SAYS THE LOGAN CHEIFTAINS ARE TOO MUCH FOR THE IRONMEN THIS YEAR. BUT THIS WOULD BE AN AWESOME GAME TO SEE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

definitely a playoff atmosphere here.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Trenchfoot wrote:Be a good Kool-Aid route as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) Load up the cooler NCF. 8) 8)
AMEN: My kind of travel partner.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

G.W.A. wrote:
Trenchfoot wrote:Be a good Kool-Aid route as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) Load up the cooler NCF. 8) 8)
AMEN: My kind of travel partner.
Yep, a few ice cold Kool-Aids, on a nice football Rd trip. Love it. 8) 8) :-D

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

First things first for Jackson.

Let's get back to the basics for a regular football week. No Saturday games for a spell, no Apple Festival this week with no school and Wednesday morning practices.

Pressure is off for a 10-0 perfect season and all the trappings that go with that.

Prep for Warren, get back in the routine of a regular week. Play with some emotion and fun, be loose, fly to the ball and let's get back to the mentality of going after people and trying to win. Played the Chillicothe and Burg game both like we were trying not to lose...uptight and tense and worried about "perfection".

Screw all that let's go hit somebody in blue this week and worry about the purple team next weekend.

Seniors and captains it is your team, time to make a stand.

Go Red!

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

doubleplay643 wrote:First things first for Jackson.

Let's get back to the basics for a regular football week. No Saturday games for a spell, no Apple Festival this week with no school and Wednesday morning practices.

Pressure is off for a 10-0 perfect season and all the trappings that go with that.

Prep for Warren, get back in the routine of a regular week. Play with some emotion and fun, be loose, fly to the ball and let's get back to the mentality of going after people and trying to win. Played the Chillicothe and Burg game both like we were trying not to lose...uptight and tense and worried about "perfection".

Screw all that let's go hit somebody in blue this week and worry about the purple team next weekend.

Seniors and captains it is your team, time to make a stand.

Go Red!
Great post. Exactly what the Ironmen need to do.

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

Jackson will have a sleeper this week with Warren, so should be an easy week of practice, should be good game to get some of the reserves some game time.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jackson to put up some big numbers

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

An easy game is where you often get injuries. Beware !

DragonMom
Riding the Bench

Post by DragonMom »

JACKSON wins and man i hate rooting for jackson

eddie
JV Team

Post by eddie »

now who will start at Qb for Jackson??

Return to “Football”