Chesapeake @ Portsmouth Week 8 ....

pmow3
Varsity

Chesapeake @ Portsmouth Week 8 ....

Post by pmow3 »

There wasn't even a thread on this?? I can't believe that. It should be a pretty good game. And Chesapeake has only lost 1 OVC game! Should be a good one. Where are the fans of these 2 teams?

buckeyes41
Riding the Bench

Re: Chesapeake @ Portsmouth Week 8 ....

Post by buckeyes41 »

I dont believe this will be much of a game. Peake rolls in this matchup. And yes the Peake has only lost one game and their fans dont have to get on here and gloat like other teams fans do. They are a class act and let the kids play the game. No need to get on here and talk about how good or bad they are.

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

buckeyes41 wrote:I dont believe this will be much of a game. Peake rolls in this matchup. And yes the Peake has only lost one game and their fans dont have to get on here and gloat like other teams fans do. They are a class act and let the kids play the game. No need to get on here and talk about how good or bad they are.

LOL, No need to get on here and gloat like other teams fans do... PEAKE ROLLS IN THIS MATCHUP!!!... What do you call this statement ....

Moses Guthrie
Varsity

Post by Moses Guthrie »

Trojans will play hard til the end. If a couple bounces go their way then PHS could get the upset.

OldBlue
Freshman Team

Post by OldBlue »

Sport Fan wrote:
buckeyes41 wrote:I dont believe this will be much of a game. Peake rolls in this matchup. And yes the Peake has only lost one game and their fans dont have to get on here and gloat like other teams fans do. They are a class act and let the kids play the game. No need to get on here and talk about how good or bad they are.

LOL, No need to get on here and gloat like other teams fans do... PEAKE ROLLS IN THIS MATCHUP!!!... What do you call this statement ....
I noticed that too. Not gloating at all. :lol:

biscut
Riding the Bench

Post by biscut »

And these statement are probably the reason that no one including buckeye41 post anything. Always someone on here that wants to twist words around and try to get something started. Buckeye41 made a prediction. Like so many like to do, as do I. Sometimes we are right and sometimes we are wrong. Big deal. Let the game be played on the field and leave it at that.

hilljack
Freshman Team

Post by hilljack »

I don't want to talk about it then.
Wait, yes I do, Peake wins, but be careful, Portsmouth is full of big play potential, could be a shootout!

Return to “Football”