Kickers making an impact

falcons4life
Riding the Bench

Kickers making an impact

Post by falcons4life »

I have seen a couple very talented kickers in our area and would like to hear some discussion on players that are making a difference on their team this season. Field possession can be huge in a tight game between two evenly matched teams and the kicker has the ability to either win or lose a game for the team on his foot.

countywide35
SEOP

Re: Kickers making an impact

Post by countywide35 »

Jackson has one of the best high school kickers you can watch.......awesomel leg

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
falcons4life
Riding the Bench

Post by falcons4life »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:48 pm Jackson has one of the best high school kickers you can watch.......awesomel leg
County Wide can you provide some stats on their kicker? I would like to hear some names and stats to recognize these young men for their accomplishments.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Kid for Canal had a great leg. Always had us on the 20. Almost all teams Athens plays spots us the ball around the 40

Like I told that dude from Moeller. The thing I'm impressed with is how good your kickers are

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

falcons4life wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:50 pm
countywide35 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:48 pm Jackson has one of the best high school kickers you can watch.......awesomel leg
County Wide can you provide some stats on their kicker? I would like to hear some names and stats to recognize these young men for their accomplishments.
I am not sure about posting the actual kids name on here??? don't want to get into trouble for singling a young man out.......but this kid I believe has yet to have a run back on his kickoffs, touchbacks every time, I believe he has yet missed a PAT , he attempted a 50plus yard FG and he missed a little wide but the distance was absolutely no issue, and when he punts he looks like FBS College kicker when the ball is in perfect spiral......should be a scholarship player at the next level.......

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Didn't West get the kid from Notre Dame that was a heck of a kicker?

Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Post by Boston Creampuff »

Yea Athens used that soccer player that wasn't even on the football team to kick that field gold that beat us. So he had an impact cause we owned the TVC till then.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Boston Creampuff wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:38 pm Yea Athens used that soccer player that wasn't even on the football team to kick that field gold that beat us. So he had an impact cause we owned the TVC till then.
Athens Soccer >>>> Nelsonville York Football

Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Post by Boston Creampuff »

Raider6309 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:49 pm
Boston Creampuff wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:38 pm Yea Athens used that soccer player that wasn't even on the football team to kick that field gold that beat us. So he had an impact cause we owned the TVC till then.
Athens Soccer >>>> Nelsonville York Football
Yea when you have an illegal kicker and when you have O.U. daddy coaches is the only time you could beat us.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

I remember this..

wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:51 pm
falcons4life wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:50 pm
I am not sure about posting the actual kids name on here??? don't want to get into trouble for singling a young man out.......but this kid I believe has yet to have a run back on his kickoffs, touchbacks every time, I believe he has yet missed a PAT , he attempted a 50plus yard FG and he missed a little wide but the distance was absolutely no issue, and when he punts he looks like FBS College kicker when the ball is in perfect spiral......should be a scholarship player at the next level.......
Washington CH has seen some pretty good kickers this year.

London their kicker is going full ride to army. During pregame he was making them from around the 50. Although he did miss a extra point during the game.

Jackson this kid leg was super strong drilled a fg from 25 or so I really don't know the distance was on the left hash it would have been good from 40 or more. He also did a great job of punting he was the complete package

St. Charles another kicker very strong leg during pregame was making them from around 40.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

West kicker is solid.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

The Kicker from Canal right off of the top of my head is the best I can remember.

Hylander
JV Team

Post by Hylander »

Tartanblue wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:00 pm Didn't West get the kid from Notre Dame that was a heck of a kicker?
Yep. He made a 44-yarder against Minford last Friday.

Seabee_0586
Varsity

Post by Seabee_0586 »

Does anyone know if the kid from west the kicker have any scholarship offers

SOC 1
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackson kicker had 14 consecutive touch backs on kick offs until a called squib kick. That is a huge asset and never allows the momentum change like so many run backs do.

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Burg kicker is good he has had quite a few touchbacks and also kicked a 43 yd field goal in the pouring rain just a little inconsistent he has missed 2 extra points this year not sure if it was his fault or bad snap or whatever it was but he is a pretty sold kicker

Burg grad 85
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Jackson has always had good kickers.. One of few area teams able to say that

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

The kickers over all in the soc 2 has been pretty solid for awhile now. I remember a time when kicking a field goal past the ten yard line in are area was out of the question.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:50 am Jackson has always had good kickers.. One of few area teams able to say that
very true statement.......they have had kickers that could get the job done from the time I can remember........know for sure since the early 90s to present Jackson has had a kicker that scores............

Return to “Football”