Oak Hill v. Green Cancelled?

dragonalum
Riding the Bench

Oak Hill v. Green Cancelled?

Post by dragonalum »

I was looking at Joe Eitel's site the other day and saw that the OH v Green game had been cancelled, but have not saw anything about why it was.
Anybody have any insight?

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Oak Hill v. Green Cancelled?

Post by mattash »

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

Not enough players for green.

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
highflyer
Riding the Bench

Post by highflyer »

Time for soccer

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

One more reason for Oak Hill to petition the TVC Ohio.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Dandy Don wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:52 pm One more reason for Oak Hill to petition the TVC Ohio.
That helped them. They would have been the 8 seed. Now they’ll finish in probably 6th. Their divisor dropped by 10 giving them more points.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:58 pm
Dandy Don wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:52 pm One more reason for Oak Hill to petition the TVC Ohio.
That helped them. They would have been the 8 seed. Now they’ll finish in probably 6th. Their divisor dropped by 10 giving them more points.
Don't need a math lesson, wasn't remotely referring to the playoffs nor do I need a lesson in Harbin points calculation. So they get one away playoff game. Meanwhile miss a home senior night game. SOC1 does them no good, very rarely will they not run through that league. TVC in football, basketball and the other sports would be an excellent fit for them in my opinion. I would favor them over Warren as a possible add.

The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

Before the OVC added Portsmouth, Ironton and GA I thought Oak Hill would be a good fit

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Dandy Don wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:42 pm
Don't need a math lesson, wasn't remotely referring to the playoffs nor do I need a lesson in Harbin points calculation. So they get one away playoff game. Meanwhile miss a home senior night game. SOC1 does them no good, very rarely will they not run through that league. TVC in football, basketball and the other sports would be an excellent fit for them in my opinion. I would favor them over Warren as a possible add.
They have a home in the SOCII come 2019. I really don’t care what you need.

coach knows
Freshman Team

Post by coach knows »

Oak Hill needs out of the small school division in the SOC and that will happen within the next 2 years from what I have been told by their AD.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

coach knows wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:00 pm Oak Hill needs out of the small school division in the SOC and that will happen within the next 2 years from what I have been told by their AD.
See post above.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Bye Felicia lol

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

An excellent fit would be the SOC II. But they dont want that in football because they would rather beat up ND, SV, etc.

They chose to stay in SOC I and threatened to leave if pushed to SOC II in football.

Wouldnt be an issue if they made the move back to SOC II when they had the chance. No reason to cry about it now (which I know you are not since you are Wellston fan I think). Its a thrashing either way for week 11 for the Oaks anyway. Look on the bright side, at least they dont have to get thrashed by Burg again if they were still the 8th seed :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know you are only trying to make a statement for them to join the TVC. If thats what they want to do, I am sure its no problem as the SOC has more schools ready to join as we speak. Fact.

Yeah its a shame that seniors will miss their last regular season game, but they should complain to the school admins and AD for not wanting to move back up and stayed in the smaller conference.

Scalasakiwagazaki
Waterboy

Post by Scalasakiwagazaki »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:58 pm

Then quit jumping in to other’s conversations. You have more important things to do anyway like go practice your spiral.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

And I sir DGAF about you either, so go shake your salt shaker or milk jug full of rocks and chest thump.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Dandy Don wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:15 pm
And I sir DGAF about you either, so go shake your salt shaker or milk jug full of rocks and chest thump.
Awwww. Dandy turned to Sandy and gave out free handies.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

FIGHT!

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:40 pm FIGHT!
🤣

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:17 pm
Dandy Don wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:15 pm
Awwww. Dandy turned to Sandy and gave out free handies.
😂

Matt77
Varsity

Post by Matt77 »

Getting my popcorn ready. This thread is getting good 😂

Return to “Football”