Joe Burrow- Athens, OSU, LSU, WHO DEY!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Joe Burrow- Athens, OSU, LSU, WHO DEY!

Post by VetteMan »

VetteMan wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:53 pm Being serious, I'm really worried as to whether Joe will last the whole season with that offensive line. They not only can't pass block, they are even worse at run blocking.
I will have to say that they maybe have gotten a little bit better. Big test coming up this weekend.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

VetteMan wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:35 am
VetteMan wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:53 pm Being serious, I'm really worried as to whether Joe will last the whole season with that offensive line. They not only can't pass block, they are even worse at run blocking.
I will have to say that they maybe have gotten a little bit better. Big test coming up this weekend.
Well at least Burrow finally got his first win over the Browns. I can't remember a game in which so many penalties were called. They were called on both teams, but at times it was very discouraging to even watch.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Big test this coming weekend for Burrow and the Bengals. Tampa Bay and Brady will be desperate for a win.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

3.5 point favs right now

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

mattash wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:31 pm 3.5 point favs right now
If the Bengal receivers are healthy, Burrow will put up some points. I would just love to see the Bengal defense make it a miserable day for Brady.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Didn't get to watch the game today, only saw the last 5 min. Sounds as if the Bengals had a very good 2nd half. Burrow with 4 touchdown passes. As long as they can stay healthy, I can see them being pretty hard to beat. Always great to be able to beat Brady.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Not sure who they play in their final two games of the regular season. Hope they can win their division which they are leading as of now. It could mean a first round bye in the playoffs if they are able to do that.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:42 pm Not sure who they play in their final two games of the regular season. Hope they can win their division which they are leading as of now. It could mean a first round bye in the playoffs if they are able to do that.
I may have made a mistake when I said their final two games in the regular season, thinking it was a 16 game schedule when it really might be a 17 game schedule.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Who Dey

Big win

Michael Scott
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:20 pm
VetteMan wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:42 pm Not sure who they play in their final two games of the regular season. Hope they can win their division which they are leading as of now. It could mean a first round bye in the playoffs if they are able to do that.
I may have made a mistake when I said their final two games in the regular season, thinking it was a 16 game schedule when it really might be a 17 game schedule.
What's the old saying, 3 strikes and you're out. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm? I probably should have realized that it would not be a 17 game schedule, being an odd number at that. I actually think that it's probably an 18 game regular season.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Didn't get to watch the game as they showed the poor Browns. I dislike the Ravens, so it's always great when the Bengals can beat them. Now they have to turn around and play them again in the first Rd. of the Playoffs. As long as they can keep Burrow and his receivers healthy, I think the Bengals can be a problem for anyone in the playoffs.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Well, it wasn't always pretty, but I'll still take it. At this stage of the season, it's just win or go home. Their offensive line is still a weak spot on the team. Sometimes I just hold my breath when Burrow is trying to pass. It's most certainly will not be easy having to go to Buffalo for their next game.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I have no idea how many draft picks that the Bengals will have in this years NFL draft. I would sure like to see them trade a few picks to be able to move up and be able to draft a couple good tackles that would someday be able to protect their franchise QB. ( Paris Johnson/Buckeyes) would be a great start.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Burrow looked as if he was right at home playing in those conditions. Mixon ran as determined as I've ever seen him run. Hurst made some big plays at tight end. Great win for the Bengals over a very good football team.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

If the first half is an indication as to how this playoff game is going to turn out, then I don't like the Bengals chance to be able to win this game. 4 sacks on Burrow already in just the 1st half. Hopefully things will change in the 2nd half, right now I don't have much confidence in that happening.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I was going to comment on the Bengals pathetic offensive line, but I think it pretty much speaks for itself. I guess #58 for the Bengals decided that being dumb was not good enough, and that he would rather be in a class all by himself and show that he is even " dumber ".

Johnny Quest
Freshman Team

Post by Johnny Quest »

Not so Cool ?

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I guess when everything is taken into consideration, the Bengals still had a pretty good year, just one game short of back to back Super Bowl appearances.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

IMG_4208.png

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Joe money

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”