London(51) @ (47)Washington

goblue1395
Freshman Team

Post by goblue1395 »

This games features two highly ranked Division IV Region 16 foes. The winner of this contest could possibly jump to #1 in the region so I'm expecting a playoff type atmosphere. Should be a great game! Thoughts?

wchreidman
Freshman Team

Re: Week 3 Game of The Week? London (2-0) AT Washington CH (2-0)

Post by wchreidman »

Even though this will be big for points i don't see anyone passing Johnathan Alder right now they have picked up some big wins.

Should be a good game last year was very interesting at London, and it will definitely have a playoff type atmosphere. This should be an exciting game with both teams being a part of the old SCOL and still playing against each other in many other sports. This is a natural rivalry and with both teams being undefeated expect a huge crowd at Gardner park.Kick off at 7pm its also Homecoming so that adds to it.

The running back for London is averaging over 200 yards a game. Usually a physical team He has gone for over 230 in games against Urbana and Westfall.

Washingtons offense is clicking right now and putting up big numbers. Whats being overlooked is Washingtons defense right now they are swarming and getting to the ball causing big turnovers when needed.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: London(51) @ (47)Washington

Post by mattash »

I bet this would of been a fun game to go to. Anyone have breakdown of scoring?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
wchreidman
Freshman Team

Re: London(51) @ (47)Washington

Post by wchreidman »

London is a very solid team Washington had a few mistakes and London definitly capitalized off of them.

London Scored on there 2nd possession of the game and never lost the lead except for in the 2nd quarter when it was tied 20-20 with 45 seconds left before half and they scored again.

Washington offense was clicking this game but the defense played tough but had no answer to the London power running game. London has a running back that went for 433 yards and 4 tds. His 1st game against urbana he went for 230 2nd game against plains 220 and then 433 against washington .

He is very good tall lanky very fast hits the hole hard and is hard to bring down.

Was a great game to watch hate we lost but I feel we will bounce back this week.

Return to “Football”