Reid Carrico OSU Comit, 2nd Team All American

Beergogglebluez
SE

Re: Reid Carrico OSU Comit, 2nd Team All American

Post by Beergogglebluez »

You can look at the basketball pictures and see his size. Kid is a monster. Rewatching the division 5 state game and I thought he was the best kid on the field he had a really good game at defense

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:48 pm You can look at the basketball pictures and see his size. Kid is a monster. Rewatching the division 5 state game and I thought he was the best kid on the field he had a really good game at defense
Your right he was the best player out there for sure

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

MrFirstTake wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:53 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:48 pm You can look at the basketball pictures and see his size. Kid is a monster. Rewatching the division 5 state game and I thought he was the best kid on the field he had a really good game at defense
Your right he was the best player out there for sure

Will not disagree there. But the kids from NEO showed up. The whole difference in that game. Was the goaline stand just before halftime. Even with a kid committed to the migjty Bucks couldn’t over come it. Now. Please don’t. Take that the wrong way. I was screaming at the TV screen for I-Town. It just goes to show you have to play 4qrters as a team. All the talk. All the ifs. All the buts. All the ands. Ya still got to play 48mins of high school football.

Hopefully for this young man he can bring a state title back to SEO.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Yeah the best player on the field/court doesn’t always win that’s for sure. Kirtland had the experience definitely. Now ironton has some experience and a lot of returning pieces so hopefully your right and they can return and get the win. Kirtland reloads every year too soo... we will see

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵

Return to “Football”