Jackson 35 - 15 Wheelersburg

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: Jackson 35 - 15 Wheelersburg

Post by wobycat »

I have no problem locking this thread. If one is so determined to believe that coach Woodward is a cheating coach then have the guts to call him up and ask him your investigative questions, otherwise stop bringing it up.

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

GridIronFacts99 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:08 pm I am just having trouble understanding HOW Wheelersburg is "five deep" at every position, has next level team speed, AND is the class of Southern Ohio football yet winless in Ohio at the halfway mark of the regular season, all at the same time?

So which is it? Did the burg fanbase create a bunch of hype based on past accomplishments or is this team underachievers?
There she is...this is a fascinating group isn't it? Just couldn't bear to not think about these Pirates...lol... I love it!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

It was never properly examined because there was nothing to examine. The OHSAA laughed at them when they showed up the next morning because Madison HAD NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, it can be speculated, but unless you have facts to back up that speculation you have nothing!!!!!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

wobycat wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:15 pm I have no problem locking this thread. If one is so determined to believe that coach Woodward is a cheating coach then have the guts to call him up and ask him your investigative questions, otherwise stop bringing it up.
Burg should have been banned from the playoffs this season

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:41 pm
wobycat wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:15 pm I have no problem locking this thread. If one is so determined to believe that coach Woodward is a cheating coach then have the guts to call him up and ask him your investigative questions, otherwise stop bringing it up.
Remember kids...don't do crack

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:41 pm
For what??? Speculation!!!!

Kind of funny that the coach for Madison resigned not to long after that nonsense

You're ate up with it dude.

Return to “Football”