SEO Club Football League (Peebles, Georgetown, Southern Buckeye, West Union, North Adams, Manchester)

mattash
Site Admin

SEO Club Football League (Peebles, Georgetown, Southern Buckeye, West Union, North Adams, Manchester)

Post by mattash »

Anyone been to any of these games? My buddy said they are fun and pretty wild. A couple bench clearing brawls lol.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
EagleFan89
JV Team

Re: SEO Club Football League (Peebles, Georgetown, Southern Buckeye, West Union, North Adams, Manchester)

Post by EagleFan89 »

Any of these schools play a full 2020 schedule? Lots of missing scores on joeeitel

Buckeye1972
Freshman Team

Re: SEO Club Football League (Peebles, Georgetown, Southern Buckeye, West Union, North Adams, Manchester)

Post by Buckeye1972 »

They are having their championship games in all divisions tomorrow (except JH which was played last week I believe). The high school title games is between Peebles and West Union at West Union (they split games with each other - each winning on their homefield). West Union has had a club team for a number of years while Peebles is relatively new.

tougheveryday
Waterboy

Post by tougheveryday »

Peebles won championship game vs.west Union 14-12 Saturday night.Great game.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

tougheveryday wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:05 pm Peebles won championship game vs.west Union 14-12 Saturday night.Great game.
Do any of these Club teams have their own field ? I think it's great what they're doing.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Can someone post the addresses of where these club teams play?
I had them written down in A notebook but it got soaked at A game and was trown away.
Thanks.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I have caught these club teams and would love to add (Peebles, Georgetown, Southern Buckeye, West Union, North Adams, Manchester) to my list.

tougheveryday
Waterboy

Post by tougheveryday »

Peebles field is on old 32 outside of town.west union is on Cincinnati pike rd.manchester on 52.gtown is off 68 Brown co.so buckeye is Koehler field off 125 Russellville ohio Brown.co.we here at Peebles only had 17 players.most rosters have 22-35. thank the Lord for our health and strength.we as coaches subbed all we could .9 wins 1 loss CHAMPS .INDIAN NATION!!!🏈🏈🏈

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

How many of these teams have their stadium at the school?

tougheveryday
Waterboy

Post by tougheveryday »

Just 1 .manchester.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I tried contacting all of these teams/schools about schedules, covering games, and getting the stadium addresses but not one got back to me.

Kurgan74
JV Team

Post by Kurgan74 »

Most of the schools play in public parks. Peebles plays at the Park, Next door to the Police station. Georgetown, plays at the public park juyt behing the McDonald's in Georgetown. North Adams also plays in the public park just off 32. Manchester, plays at their high school. West Union plays at Freedom Field off of Old Cincinnati Pike. Southern Buckeye, plays at Koehler field in Russellvile.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Any scoring updates on these schools?
2021 schedules?
League website?

Kurgan74
JV Team

Post by Kurgan74 »

The Southern Ohio Independent League is shut down until September 7 due to COVId. From what I hear the league will be expanding soon.

https://www.facebook.com/Southern-Ohio- ... 887653649/
Last edited by Kurgan74 on Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I think the league is shut down due to Covid right now. Kurgan would know

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Kurgan74 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:12 am The Southern Ohio Independent League is shut down until September 7 due to COVId. From what I hear the league will be expanding soon.

https://www.facebook.com/Southern-Ohio- ... 887653649/
Manchester has been playing and looking at their schedule they don't have any of these teams listed, is that because they're not considered club?

Kurgan74
JV Team

Post by Kurgan74 »

Manchester high school plays a full OHSAA schedule. Their Jr. High and Pee-Wee play in the SOIL league.

Peebles is the most likely to move to OHSAA in the future. It comes down to if the schools decide they want to support the teams.
AT this time, none of the teams have stadiums at their schools. West Union uses Freedom Field that got renovated with a grant from the Bengals
several years ago. Peebles has spent a lot of money improving their facilities as well, with the purchases of their uprights and scoreboards.

Eastern Brown (Southern Buckeye) and North Adams are a little further off from moving up. If they do, they will likely be in a league with Clinton-Massie, as they are similar in size.

One day I do hope to understand the hatred that exists between these schools and their fans.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Kurgan74 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:11 pm Manchester high school plays a full OHSAA schedule. Their Jr. High and Pee-Wee play in the SOIL league.

Peebles is the most likely to move to OHSAA in the future. It comes down to if the schools decide they want to support the teams.
AT this time, none of the teams have stadiums at their schools. West Union uses Freedom Field that got renovated with a grant from the Bengals
several years ago. Peebles has spent a lot of money improving their facilities as well, with the purchases of their uprights and scoreboards.

Eastern Brown (Southern Buckeye) and North Adams are a little further off from moving up. If they do, they will likely be in a league with Clinton-Massie, as they are similar in size.

One day I do hope to understand the hatred that exists between these schools and their fans.
Good info, thanks. I don't see Western listed on here any more, last I heard they folded up the HS not sure if that's for good or what though

BallDontLie
JV Team

Post by BallDontLie »

Kurgan74 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:11 pm Manchester high school plays a full OHSAA schedule. Their Jr. High and Pee-Wee play in the SOIL league.

Will be an awful choice for those schools to ever try and join the SBAAC. Fayetteville who use to beat Manchester and WU by 60 currently gets beat up in the league. The SBAAC small school (Blanchester, CNE, East Clinton, Williamsburg,
Bethel-Tate, Fayetteville) is not that great, but are obviously still decades ahead these schools. They might want to stay in this SOIL/Independent league forever.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I got to see Manchester play and though they lacked numbers and some might say talent those young men never quit. It is a shame that most guys at those schools do not want to participate in football.

Return to “Football”