October 11, 2019 Waverly 51 - 7 Valley

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: October 11, 2019 Waverly 51 - 7 Valley

Post by greygoose »

will_eye_am74 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:30 pm well Crabs brother let’s talk about playing time and stats. What is sad is that you and voice of reason are delusional about some one not caring about winning or a team instead their own kids play time and stats. Instead of accusing people of being douche bags. Why in the hell would a kid continue to be in the back field when he allowed the quarterback to get smashed 3 times. You have your starting fullback standing on the side line instead of in the game ? Maybe he is still injured I don’t know. But he had a good game on defense. Keep giving the ball to your stud player and you will continue to loose Period boys. Roll that in your pipes and smoke it !!
You're a strange little feller aren't ya?? I mean if you're this upset about the coaching staff and your kid not getting playing time, go elsewhere.

will_eye_am74
Waterboy

Post by will_eye_am74 »

:geek:
Last edited by will_eye_am74 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Baseball_Dad
Riding the Bench

Post by Baseball_Dad »

I could be wrong, but I think #24 only played defense on Friday. Much like other games recently, Valley struggled to block up front and did not run the ball well. Your boy had a great run for a TD. Valley won the game. It was an exciting game. It's a shame you can't be happy for the team. And if you're wondering why your son is not in the game in some of those spots, maybe instead of ranting on here you should be level headed and talk to the coach. A coach that has 30 years of experience and a good reputation would probably give you an answer.

And my guess is the roster some of these teams have is from the original daily times preview. My guess is Valley fans and opposing coaches know who #9 is.

Return to “Football”