October 11, 2019 Waverly 51 - 7 Valley

Westfan
SEOP

Re: Waverly - Valley

Post by Westfan »

Crab's Brother wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:00 am
Blitz wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:59 pm I'm interested too lol Hey crab's bro ... how is the younger Glover doing? I heard he suffered a preseason injury and was wondering if he has returned? He was a really solid player at burg last year and I thought he would be able to help at the varsity level for you guys this year
Ethan burst onto the scene last week. Ran the ball hard and played well. Valley is now down quite a few bodies, so he should be seeing quite a bit of time over the last 4 weeks.

I believe someone said his older brother was out with an injury. Not correct. His season is over as the OHSAA ruled him ineligible after 5 because the family didn't move in time. All of the shady things that go down and a kid that is trying to do things correctly gets punished.
Sad situation Crab that he gets turned in when we have another school in the county that does the stuff they do. These brothers left their prior school because they didn't like the other players just showing up and he gets punished.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Blitz wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:59 pm I'm interested too lol Hey crab's bro ... how is the younger Glover doing? I heard he suffered a preseason injury and was wondering if he has returned? He was a really solid player at burg last year and I thought he would be able to help at the varsity level for you guys this year
Ethan burst onto the scene last week. Ran the ball hard and played well. Valley is now down quite a few bodies, so he should be seeing quite a bit of time over the last 4 weeks.

I believe someone said his older brother was out with an injury. Not correct. His season is over as the OHSAA ruled him ineligible after 5 because the family didn't move in time. All of the shady things that go down and a kid that is trying to do things correctly gets punished.
Oh ok sorry the parent that was sitting next to me he thought he was out with a injury too

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Just curious how one brother can play but the other one can’t?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Westfan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:15 am

Sad situation Crab that he gets turned in when we have another school in the county that does the stuff they do. These brothers left their prior school because they didn't like the other players just showing up and he gets punished.
That's so untrue. Both played significant time at Burg. The older would've started this year for Burg on defense. I was told that The older one wanted more playing time and wanted to play another position so he moved. I was told the younger one was happy at Burg.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Izladoom wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:03 pm Just curious how one brother can play but the other one can’t?
Good point.

Shoedaddy
Freshman Team

Post by Shoedaddy »

wobycat wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:28 pm
Izladoom wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:03 pm Just curious how one brother can play but the other one can’t?
Good point.
No clue who we are talking about but if the younger brother is a Freshmen that would be the only case I can think of.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Shoedaddy wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:32 pm
wobycat wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:28 pm
Good point.
No clue who we are talking about but if the younger brother is a Freshmen that would be the only case I can think of.
Yeah he is a freshman

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Is the rain (storms) suppose to hold off until after the game?

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

It’s going to be close Smurray but I’m
Hoping they do. I’ve talked the wife into making the trip to Waverly tonight.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Will be in attendance tonight will be the second time catching the tigers since the Zane Trace game hoping to see a great difference between then and now

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

smurray wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:10 pm Is the rain (storms) suppose to hold off until after the game?
Looking at it online now it's saying rain at 11pm and that's only a 33% chance.

Tiger Dad 2021
Riding the Bench

Post by Tiger Dad 2021 »

Rain delays are not a good thing for tigers. The last 2 games with them have not ended well for us. Burg last year and Unioto.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Tiger Dad 2021 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:15 pm Rain delays are not a good thing for tigers. The last 2 games with them have not ended well for us. Burg last year and Unioto.
As long as there’s no lightening there won’t be a delay. Hope it all stays away until after the game or at least the nasty stuff.

Voice of Reason
Riding the Bench

Post by Voice of Reason »

I think the Indians keep this close for a while. Could be interesting.

OldTiger
JV Team

Post by OldTiger »

After an onside kick by valley. Waverly starts at the 45 yard line and finishes with a 3 yard run by shoemaker for a TD

Waverly 7
Valley 0

8:11 1st

OldTiger
JV Team

Post by OldTiger »

For some reason, unhit shanks went down and came out during that series.

OldTiger
JV Team

Post by OldTiger »

Valley punts away on their first series. On another short field Waverly finishes with a Shanks to Morrison 11yrd TD pass.

Waverly 14
Valley 0

5:40 1st

OldTiger
JV Team

Post by OldTiger »

With some magic from shoemaker and some help from Valley sidelines Waverly finishes a 50yrd drive with a 2yrd shoemaker run.

Waverly 21
Valley 0

3:29 1st

OldTiger
JV Team

Post by OldTiger »

End of 1

Waverly 21
Valley 0

OldTiger
JV Team

Post by OldTiger »

Valley turns the ball over on downs and Waverly drives 65yrds finished with a 7yrd shanks to Morrison TD pass

Waverly 28
Valley 0

8:40 2nd

Return to “Football”