Ironton Homecoming Party

Mission15
Riding the Bench

Re: Ironton Homecoming Party

Post by Mission15 »

REDMAN wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:45 pm Sure Ironton is the better team but come on man. When walking to the OU parking lot right next to the stadium there is about 60 old people partying like they won the super bowl. What kind of example is that? Dude was taking a leak right in front of the gate as people were walking. Ironton the only school that allows this?
Post and folks like this are what and why Trump won in 2016 and will again in 2020. Cupcake nation is still the minority but they are the loudest.

Rosco
Riding the Bench

Post by Rosco »

REDMAN - 👀. For years there has been a bunch of guys with 4 wheelers on top of the hill behind the RH press box watching games. I’m betting those coolers strapped on the rack aren’t carrying Mr. Pibb and Coke Zero. 🍺🍺🍺

REDMAN
Waterboy

Post by REDMAN »

Your right I'm ok with having a good time. I guess my complaint should be directed to OU. 3 dollars for parking and you dont provide a John.

It's a shame my 4 year old girl had to almost see that ironton mans packer peeing. But your right I'm a liberal baby. Shouldn't of said anything to upset tiger nation.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

REDMAN wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:04 am Your right I'm ok with having a good time. I guess my complaint should be directed to OU. 3 dollars for parking and you dont provide a John.

It's a shame my 4 year old girl had to almost see that ironton mans packer peeing. But your right I'm a liberal baby. Shouldn't of said anything to upset tiger nation.
What does you being a Liberal baby have to do with it, it shouldn’t have happened regardless what team they were rooting for.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

What a strange topic and comments. I thought there was something to read about the homecoming but I actually found information about a man peeing with a exposed Johnson, some expensive house bought in ironton that a family moved into, and the re election of Donald trump.

:lol: I thought this was the football forum. No football here just utter nonsense

As far as the peeing, there are just some people that will always be embarrassing no matter where they are.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

wobycat wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:41 pm What a strange topic and comments. I thought there was something to read about the homecoming but I actually found information about a man peeing with a exposed Johnson, some expensive house bought in ironton that a family moved into, and the re election of Donald trump.

:lol: I thought this was the football forum. No football here just utter nonsense

As far as the peeing, there are just some people that will always be embarrassing no matter where they are.
I'll be honest I thought the exact thing, I thought maybe something happened at a homecoming party and players got in trouble or something. Nope anything but that, honestly if you were offended should've told the gentleman to find a secluded area to relieve himself.

Tripaces
Freshman Team

Post by Tripaces »

One of the dumbest threads I’ve seen yet ... then jealous ones come out with this kid lives here or there but I will tell you one thing for some reasons houses in Ironton aren’t cheap by any means

REDMAN
Waterboy

Post by REDMAN »

Houses in ironton will be cheap soon. You will a lot of ironton folk with jobs moving out to the Hill. If you dont pay your 1.75% income tax then you shouldn't have the privilege for playing for Ironton.

Tigerbaif we coached together at Rock Hill. Your a traitor too.

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

Tigerbait is a traitor lmao

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

REDMAN wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:36 pm Houses in ironton will be cheap soon. You will a lot of ironton folk with jobs moving out to the Hill. If you dont pay your 1.75% income tax then you shouldn't have the privilege for playing for Ironton.

traitor. I went to ironton. moved to rock hill district when I was 19. lived there 32 years. coached youth football there at rock hill for years. and went to ironton games with my dad every Friday. so you can say I had divided loyalty. I also transferred my kids from rock hill to ironton in junior high. so call it what you will, I loved the people at both districts, and anyone that knows me , they know I did. but as far as the post. that would be like me saying I was at a rock hill game, and a guy was smoking pot and saying everyone in the district is a pothead, and rock hill allows that kind of behavior there. that's just not the case, you always have a couple ding alings at any game. but their behavior is not a reflection of a school didtrict. juss sayin
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

Rosco wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:18 am REDMAN - 👀. For years there has been a bunch of guys with 4 wheelers on top of the hill behind the RH press box watching games. I’m betting those coolers strapped on the rack aren’t carrying Mr. Pibb and Coke Zero. 🍺🍺🍺
This is actually really funny.

Paulcrew
JV Team

Post by Paulcrew »

wobycat wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:41 pm What a strange topic and comments. I thought there was something to read about the homecoming but I actually found information about a man peeing with a exposed Johnson, some expensive house bought in ironton that a family moved into, and the re election of Donald trump.

This is most likely the post of the month

Football is life.
Waterboy

Post by Football is life. »

I'm from Burg. but everyone down here knows how bad the history of football has been at Rock Hill its been pathetic for many years. Yeah, yeah, yeah R.H. had a couple of years of playoff appearance. But I believe they are the biggest school in Lawrence County and can't field a football team. I believe they have more losing seasons then winning. My uncle who graduated from R.H. said they had a lot of talent come through the Hill but it never converted to the field.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Football is life. wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:08 am I'm from Burg. but everyone down here knows how bad the history of football has been at Rock Hill its been pathetic for many years. Yeah, yeah, yeah R.H. had a couple of years of playoff appearance. But I believe they are the biggest school in Lawrence County and can't field a football team. I believe they have more losing seasons then winning. My uncle who graduated from R.H. said they had a lot of talent come through the Hill but it never converted to the field.

Awesome story man, do you always go around introducing yourself as from Burg? Lmao

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:21 pm Doesn’t Ironton’s best player live in Rock Hill school district? I love schools that pound their chest by beating schools with their own players :lol:
I appreciate Raiders wonderful comments about Ironton. Having true haters means your program is on the upswing!

Thought you'd enjoy one by my favorite artist Raider. I'd embedded it but couldn't get it to work
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1db8yZdwk

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

I'll never forget when Ironton played at FU in the playoffs. I remember being at work and getting a call to immediately come to the stadium at 3 because ironton fans had shown up in a bus and were tailgating already. Was one of the wildest scenes I can remember. By the time irontons bus rolled up with the players, the stadium was nearly 75% full. Ironton fans love their team. I dig it.

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Falcon01 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:50 pm I'll never forget when Ironton played at FU in the playoffs. I remember being at work and getting a call to immediately come to the stadium at 3 because ironton fans had shown up in a bus and were tailgating already. Was one of the wildest scenes I can remember. By the time irontons bus rolled up with the players, the stadium was nearly 75% full. Ironton fans love their team. I dig it.
What a wonderful compliment!

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
Mission15
Riding the Bench

Post by Mission15 »

REDMAN wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:36 pm Houses in ironton will be cheap soon. You will a lot of ironton folk with jobs moving out to the Hill. If you dont pay your 1.75% income tax then you shouldn't have the privilege for playing for Ironton.

How’s this prediction working out for ya?

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:04 pm The only people that park in that lot is usually away fans.
That use to be correct, but Redman is right about this!

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:18 am
Football is life. wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:08 am I'm from Burg. but everyone down here knows how bad the history of football has been at Rock Hill its been pathetic for many years. Yeah, yeah, yeah R.H. had a couple of years of playoff appearance. But I believe they are the biggest school in Lawrence County and can't field a football team. I believe they have more losing seasons then winning. My uncle who graduated from R.H. said they had a lot of talent come through the Hill but it never converted to the field.

Awesome story man, do you always go around introducing yourself as from Burg? Lmao
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”