Ironton Homecoming Party

REDMAN
Waterboy

Ironton Homecoming Party

Post by REDMAN »

Sure Ironton is the better team but come on man. When walking to the OU parking lot right next to the stadium there is about 60 old people partying like they won the super bowl. What kind of example is that? Dude was taking a leak right in front of the gate as people were walking. Ironton the only school that allows this?

I-TownFanatic
Freshman Team

Re: Ironton Homecoming Party

Post by I-TownFanatic »

You should of stopped and had a beer with us, go TIgers baby

Buckeyes8989
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeyes8989 »

Redman quit your bitching you’re just mad rock hill got there asses handed to them just admit it rock hill is TERRIBLE . You’re just mad because they don’t know how to tailgate out there on the hill😂😂😂. AS ALWAYS GO TIGERS 🐅🐅🐅
Last edited by Buckeyes8989 on Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

The only people that park in that lot is usually away fans.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Lol when I walked by they were having a good time. I actually think it's pretty a cool a fan base can rally around there squad like that. They weren't hurting anyone.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Ironton is on a roll and the town is pumped

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Party on 60 year old Tiger Fans!

I’m 4 years from 60 & if the good lord wills it so, I’ll be dancing and pissing at the Ironton homecoming of my sixtieth year on this beautiful earth!

GOTIGERSGO!!!

LOMBARDI9.9
Riding the Bench

Post by LOMBARDI9.9 »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:40 pm Party on 60 year old Tiger Fans!

I’m 4 years from 60 & if the good lord wills it so, I’ll be dancing and pissing at the Ironton homecoming of my sixtieth year on this beautiful earth!

GOTIGERSGO!!!
:D I agree with Tjhtygeverve...Go Ironton, PURE Dominance over Rock Hill! How old you got to be to qualify for old? LOL Whats not to like about that game last night? :D Congratulations to Tigers and their staff!
Last edited by LOMBARDI9.9 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Doesn’t Ironton’s best player live in Rock Hill school district? I love schools that pound their chest by beating schools with their own players :lol:

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:21 pm Doesn’t Ironton’s best player live in Rock Hill school district? I love schools that pound their chest by beating schools with their own players :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one and their QB is a transfer from Burg! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Burg grad 85
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Ironton QB get passed up by the Portsmouth kid at QB or Kentucky kid when at Burg? It’s funny how that part of SEO is just all star teams. I guess stupid cheap houses help

Rosco
Riding the Bench

Post by Rosco »

Don’t forget Raider, River Valley has served a a farm team for Gallia Academy and Jackson.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Rosco wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:19 pm Don’t forget Raider, River Valley has served a a farm team for Gallia Academy and Jackson.
Jackson’s QB (Point Pleasant) and back up QB (River Valley) can car pool together.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

Ironton's QB lives in Ironton, his family moved to Ironton, and their house wasn't cheap.

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:21 pm Doesn’t Ironton’s best player live in Rock Hill school district? I love schools that pound their chest by beating schools with their own players :lol:
Ironton’s best player has gone to Ironton his entire life but nice try 😌

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

REDMAN wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:45 pm Sure Ironton is the better team but come on man. When walking to the OU parking lot right next to the stadium there is about 60 old people partying like they won the super bowl. What kind of example is that? Dude was taking a leak right in front of the gate as people were walking. Ironton the only school that allows this?
rest assured that is not how tiger fans act. kinda ashamed you'd say this. yes the guy was wrong. likely drunk, or high. but to think or act like ironton allows that is assinine. you know better, you got 4 posts, and you're causing crap. I always say if you stir the pot. you need to lick the spoon. just another person trying to cause conflict. if I'd seen the same thing at rock hill, would it be right for me to say or imply that rock hill allows it. of course not.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

haters gonna hate.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

I didn't see this but I do know there was a pretty good size class reunion at the game, could that have been them? If so, one could understand them having a lot of fun.

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

fun's fine. urinating in public hain't. but like I said. it was likely somebody drunk or high. and people can do some stupid things under the influence that they have no idea they even done. but to make like that's typical fighting tiger behavior is appalling. the fighting tigers and their fans have traveled to games all over this part of the country. and I've never heard of this before. so it's not the norm at the tank. as kantucky can tell you bout better than anybody.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

I don’t know about you, but when your old,when your prostate tells you to go,you go. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”