All Conference

Re: Ironton Homecoming Party

Post by TigerBob »

Be careful, people may pee.

eagle one
Freshman Team

Post by eagle one »

REDMAN wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:45 pm Sure Ironton is the better team but come on man. When walking to the OU parking lot right next to the stadium there is about 60 old people partying like they won the super bowl. What kind of example is that? Dude was taking a leak right in front of the gate as people were walking. Ironton the only school that allows this?
there doing the same thing up on the hill out pedro probably worse

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

I predict the Redmen will expose the Tigers, and the Tigers will expose their Johnsons. Pee or no Pee, the REDMEN will be bringin' the WOOD!!!

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

REDMAN wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:04 am Your right I'm ok with having a good time. I guess my complaint should be directed to OU. 3 dollars for parking and you dont provide a John.

It's a shame my 4 year old girl had to almost see that ironton mans packer peeing. But your right I'm a liberal baby. Shouldn't of said anything to upset tiger nation.
Are you sure that's what you saw? I heard it looked more like a button on a fur coat.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Park at Central Christian Church and you dont have to worry about that type thing. Plus it's only 2 bucks to park there.

TigerTalez

Post by TigerTalez »

RiverRatRay wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:49 pm Park at Central Christian Church and you dont have to worry about that type thing. Plus it's only 2 bucks to park there.
Man they must be turned up & turned out, out there!! Lmao
"C'mon honey let's go we gotta make it in time to get a spot at the church so drunk fans don't shake their 🥒 at us."
Is this the high school version of the georgia/florida game?

TigerTalez

Post by TigerTalez »

eagle one wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:22 am
REDMAN wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:45 pm Sure Ironton is the better team but come on man. When walking to the OU parking lot right next to the stadium there is about 60 old people partying like they won the super bowl. What kind of example is that? Dude was taking a leak right in front of the gate as people were walking. Ironton the only school that allows this?
there doing the same thing up on the hill out pedro probably worse
Maybe Ironton finally got their regatta back & so as not to take away from either gate they are just combining the two events?

TigerTalez

Post by TigerTalez »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:28 pm
REDMAN wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:04 am Your right I'm ok with having a good time. I guess my complaint should be directed to OU. 3 dollars for parking and you dont provide a John.

It's a shame my 4 year old girl had to almost see that ironton mans packer peeing. But your right I'm a liberal baby. Shouldn't of said anything to upset tiger nation.
Are you sure that's what you saw? I heard it looked more like a button on a fur coat.

"darn those libs Us Patriots don't see nothin wrong with exposing ourselves to underage children."

~ "if she weren't my daughter, I'd be dating her."

#Volumes 🗣

TigerTalez

Post by TigerTalez »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:58 pm

What does you being a Liberal baby have to do with it, it shouldn’t have happened regardless what team they were rooting for.
Careful OH. Our fanbase is above scrutiny here. They only want to be viewed as a collective base NOW when it is flattering. If it is perceived as non flattering then "THOSE" fans are somehow always, conveniently, outliers. Tiger Nation is Tiger Nation per condition. We are sometimes nation now. Not much collective desire to work on making a pretty amazing atmosphere even better. We can decorate it but theres just not enough collective accountability to change the culture. The collective identification is only accepted during good terms. When the chips are down, the fingers begin to point. Even if it is NOT TRUE the fact that everyone familair finds a story of a drunk tailgater exposing themselves to a child believable speaks volumes to me!!
And THEN, the response assuming it was true by some of our fans was blatantly mocking the complaint and suggesting if you are upset a drunk dude exposed himself to a 14 yr old child then you are too sensitive. A "snowflake."
And they said it so comfortably it's amazing.
If that doesn't make you pause, man I just don't know. That's sad as hell to me. And really disturbing.

TigerTalez

Post by TigerTalez »

Here's a question.

Are friday nights for the kids or the adults?
Personally I think it's for the kids. That said, maybe it's easy to not have to bring booze for a kids event and save it for adult time? Just a few hours? Have a coke? A slice? Be a grown up?

Nah?

I mean, maybe it's a high school event & not ya cousin bubbas pig roast? I could be way off. Idk anymore. Always treated going to my kids events w a certain level of decorum. I don't drink but I do smoke weed and I live in a legal state. I don't need to blaze up at my kids event. I can do me when it's me time. It's their time now.
Ironton forgot that this is their life and not just your friday night entertainment. The whole idea of doing it at all is disrespectful to the kids. Grow tf up!! Not even supposed to have tobacco in or AROUND that campus, let alone having booze. It's immature and it's selfish.
Last edited by TigerTalez on Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Thank you for your service.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

Be careful guys this topic will disappear too. You don’t want to offend anyone. ❄️

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

RiverRatRay wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:49 pm Park at Central Christian Church and you dont have to worry about that type thing. Plus it's only 2 bucks to park there.
Thanks for the information. It is still wrong they do that and it’s allowed.

Return to “Football”