River Valley 26 - 69 Athens

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 20231
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

River Valley 26 - 69 Athens

Post by mattash » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:39 am

Thoughts?



Poo Bear
SEOP
Posts: 3326
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by Poo Bear » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:41 am

Dawgs by 35



User avatar
Raider6309
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9798
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by Raider6309 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:19 pm

Athens by 30



Beergogglebluez
All Conference
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by Beergogglebluez » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:03 pm

Athens by 40



mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 20231
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by mattash » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Athens by 34



footballfan
JV Team
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:12 pm

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by footballfan » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:13 pm

Dogs 0-4 against schools their size or bigger.
this week they go 5-0 against schools smaller in size.



6-4-3=2o
JV Team
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:20 pm

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by 6-4-3=2o » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:18 pm

footballfan wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:13 pm
Dogs 0-4 against schools their size or bigger.
this week they go 5-0 against schools smaller in size.
Nice, can't wait.



6-4-3=2o
JV Team
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:20 pm

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by 6-4-3=2o » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:23 pm

To put it another way, Dogs 0-4 against teams w combined record of 24-7. Dogs 4-0 against teams w combined record of 15-17. Beefed up the schedule big time this year and unfortunately it bit us in the ass. Oh well, these seniors still have a league title to play for and win. Next stop, Bidwell



User avatar
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13291
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 am
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Contact:

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by 93Bulldog » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:04 am

footballfan wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:13 pm
Dogs 0-4 against schools their size or bigger.
this week they go 5-0 against schools smaller in size.
Could be worse. Logan hasn't beaten a team its own size or larger in like 10 years.



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 269268
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by noreply66 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:22 am

sad when no one from Logan says anything on a Athens topic until someone goes off topic and trolls Logan on a Athens/River Valley topic. Makes us proud to be mentioned. GO CHIEFS LOL


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

User avatar
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13291
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 am
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Contact:

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by 93Bulldog » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:08 am

Anytime an old school bulldog can take a shot at Logan, you can bet it will happen.

:mrgreen:



6-4-3=2o
JV Team
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:20 pm

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by 6-4-3=2o » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:56 am

noreply66 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:22 am
sad when no one from Logan says anything on a Athens topic until someone goes off topic and trolls Logan on a Athens/River Valley topic. Makes us proud to be mentioned. GO CHIEFS LOL
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! OMG, I'm not talking specifically about you NoReply, but Logan posters HAVE to lead the world in trolling Athens throughout the threads on this site. It's ridiculous and gets sooooo tiresome. Carry on. Go Bulldogs



Vinnie69
Waterboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:51 pm

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by Vinnie69 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:07 pm

Good luck playing on that sand put they call a field.



Beergogglebluez
All Conference
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by Beergogglebluez » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:40 pm

I want river valley to win for Portsmouth points in region 19. Will it happen highly doubt it. Athens by 35 or more.



User avatar
Raider6309
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9798
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by Raider6309 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Beergogglebluez wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:40 pm
I want river valley to win for Portsmouth points in region 19. Will it happen highly doubt it. Athens by 35 or more.
They should get a win week 10 vs South Gallia. Last year if Desales won, River Valley vs South Gallia was going to decide if Athens or Desales makes the playoffs



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 269268
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by noreply66 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:30 pm

6-4-3=2o wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:56 am
noreply66 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:22 am
sad when no one from Logan says anything on a Athens topic until someone goes off topic and trolls Logan on a Athens/River Valley topic. Makes us proud to be mentioned. GO CHIEFS LOL
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! OMG, I'm not talking specifically about you NoReply, but Logan posters HAVE to lead the world in trolling Athens throughout the threads on this site. It's ridiculous and gets sooooo tiresome. Carry on. Go Bulldogs
Better watch out here Athens just might cut and run on their own post. :D


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

User avatar
Howard Cosell
JV Team
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:44 am
Location: The city that never sleeps.... Dexter, Ohio!

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by Howard Cosell » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:42 pm

What is even funnier and sadly ironic is that Athens and Logan:

1. take pot shots at each other
2. take pride in beating much smaller schools
3. cant beat anyone their size or bigger
4. and lack the cajoneys to put together a league with each other as members...

Gentlemen, the TVC is in severe decay. NOW is the time.

Athens
Logan
Warren
Marietta

You can make it go with four schools. Grow a set and make it happen. Others will soon follow your lead if you have the foresight to think outside the box.

What say you?


This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!

User avatar
Raider6309
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9798
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by Raider6309 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:46 pm

Nah



smurray
SEOPS
Posts: 6107
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by smurray » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:53 pm

footballfan wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:13 pm
Dogs 0-4 against schools their size or bigger.
this week they go 5-0 against schools smaller in size.
Actually they lost to Waverly who is smaller.



User avatar
Raider6309
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9798
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: WK9 Athens @ River Valley

Post by Raider6309 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:55 pm

smurray wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:53 pm
footballfan wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:13 pm
Dogs 0-4 against schools their size or bigger.
this week they go 5-0 against schools smaller in size.
Actually they lost to Waverly who is smaller.
And Jackson is smaller



Post Reply

Return to “Football”