Storied Rivals

MrFirstTake
SE

Storied Rivals

Post by MrFirstTake »

I know this is a southeastern Ohio site mainly but if you want to see videos with good quality of Columbus and surrounding area high school games from olentangy Westerville Pickerington Hilliard zanesville Marysville licking valley sometimes you catch Athens wheelersburg or Jackson on there tri valley just go to stories rivals on YouTube they have been around for years and they get great footage on the lockeroom at halftime and all that good stuff

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
MrFirstTake
SE

Re: Storied Rivals

Post by MrFirstTake »

There are also teams like Ridgewood licking valley Amanda Clearcreek And other teams from our area could play in the playoffs

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Always been a huge fan of their work. Their basketball content is better than their football, but their football is still great.

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

formerfcfan wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:37 pm Always been a huge fan of their work. Their basketball content is better than their football, but their football is still great.

First time I had ever seen/heard about them was when they did Waverly vs Sheridan at the convo when Waverly came back from 15 at half

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

The first year I started watching was when Benny snell was a junior at Westerville central I believe they have pretty decent production I’m from ironton and gallipolis really but I played against olentangy liberty and Zanesville so I like to watch them play and see how they do and I can see teams that we may match up with in the playoffs

Return to “Football”