Eastern v Southern

Baldeagle
Varsity

Eastern v Southern

Post by Baldeagle »

Lets analyze this matchup and talk about how the two teams may put together a plan to win the game.

Fort Knox
Waterboy

Re: Meigs County Super Bowl

Post by Fort Knox »

If eastern plays with the same intensity they did last night southern will be in trouble belpre got beat up from offensive blocks then oldaker at m linebacker is a beast

Eastern EaglePapaw
Waterboy

Post by Eastern EaglePapaw »

I found out some interesting stuff this past week. Apparently the eagles have stored a winters supply of trick plays just for this week. Putz Newland put in a different trick every week and if they didnt use it they held it back for racine. I heard some of the coaches laughing and saying that Cassie Willfrod will never know what hit him when they run this play they kept calling the Cleveland Steamer. Does anyone know how to run that play?

Don't worry.....I hate Belpre.
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Eastern EaglePapaw wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:44 pm I found out some interesting stuff this past week. Apparently the eagles have stored a winters supply of trick plays just for this week. Putz Newland put in a different trick every week and if they didnt use it they held it back for racine. I heard some of the coaches laughing and saying that Cassie Willfrod will never know what hit him when they run this play they kept calling the Cleveland Steamer. Does anyone know how to run that play?
Eastern, by a running clock

Its all in the hips
Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Series History since 2000:
2000: Eastern 41 Southern 12
2001: Eastern 34 Southern 6
2002: Eastern 60 Southern 0
2003: Eastern 49 Southern 0
2004: Eastern 27 Southern 0
2005: Eastern 32 Southern 6
2006: Southern 40 Eastern 8
2007: Eastern 32 Southern 7
2008: Southern 30 Eastern 18
2009: Eastern 21 Southern 14
2010: Eastern 23 Southern 13
2011: Eastern 27 Southern 8
2012: Southern 21 Eastern 14
2013: Southern 34 Eastern 0
2014: Eastern 28 Southern 26
2015: Southern 47 Eastern 7
2016: Southern 41 Eastern 27
2017: Southern 28 Eastern 0
2018: Eastern 27 Southern 26

Pic A Way
Waterboy

Post by Pic A Way »

Eastern by 4 scores, maybe more

Carzycurt
Freshman Team

Post by Carzycurt »

Man !!! This one hurts my heart! I give eastern a lot of crap and I hope our tornadoes can give them a game. But Eastern is playing well. My heart wants the tornado’s but pretty sure Eastern will get in the playoffs and win by at least 2 touchdowns. Hats off to Eastern coaching staff staying in there taking all the abuse and just getting it done!

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Eastern big.

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Post by Almost Champions »

Eastern EaglePapaw wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:44 pm I found out some interesting stuff this past week. Apparently the eagles have stored a winters supply of trick plays just for this week. Putz Newland put in a different trick every week and if they didnt use it they held it back for racine. I heard some of the coaches laughing and saying that Cassie Willfrod will never know what hit him when they run this play they kept calling the Cleveland Steamer. Does anyone know how to run that play?
You guys will struggle with the basketball in grass offense we run. Normally I could not care less about us winning a game but since we can’t make playoffs and interrupt basketball...... go ‘does!

And FYI we have a trick or two up our sleeve
I watched us practice last week and we have something for ya eaglenation

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
Greenmachine88
Waterboy

Post by Greenmachine88 »

Eastern to powerful for the tornadoes

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

Eastern will be too much for Southern. Only hope for Southern might be that after the embarrassment of the Trimble game, they could have a little extra fire. But I don't think even that will be enough. Eastern by 20+

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Almost Champions wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:02 pm
You guys will struggle with the basketball in grass offense we run. Normally I could not care less about us winning a game but since we can’t make playoffs and interrupt basketball...... go ‘does!

And FYI we have a trick or two up our sleeve
I watched us practice last week and we have something for ya eaglenation
Sorry, but trick plays won't help. This is going to be one of those good old beat down games. Eastern feels like they owe Southern a good whippin for saying we got lucky last year, so fasten your seatbelt Tomatoes. :lol:

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Eagles sitting where they wanted to be.Getting better and confidence growing weekly.Sophmores are coming along and getting confident.Things are looking up.Eagles win, but closer than people think.GO Eagles!!!

putz
Waterboy

Post by putz »

Talk about trick plays all you want, just wait till you see what me and the Beard have come up with on the defensive side of the ball!

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

The Beard. Coach Brothers seems to have found a place to call home. He is a dedicated coach and very knowledgeable. Eastern actually got lucky getting him in their school system.

Pic A Way
Waterboy

Post by Pic A Way »

Fonzie wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:13 pm The Beard. Coach Brothers seems to have found a place to call home. He is a dedicated coach and very knowledgeable. Eastern actually got lucky getting him in their school system.
Hopefully he’s willing to take over as head coach when Newland’s kids graduate. Him vs Wilford would be a great matchup in the future

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

The Cleveland Steamer bahahahahahahahah

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Eastern v Southern

Post by mattash »

River is pulling for Southern

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Let’s go Tornadoes. Hey, they ruined your guys’ playoff bid last year. Get some revenge, so we can move up to the #7 seed :mrgreen:

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

formerfcfan wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:19 am Let’s go Tornadoes. Hey, they ruined your guys’ playoff bid last year. Get some revenge, so we can move up to the #7 seed :mrgreen:
Southern dont stand a chance they will lose by atleast 35 points

Return to “Football”