Life long unsolved mystery

BigBoneJerome
Freshman Team

Life long unsolved mystery

Post by BigBoneJerome »

Well looks like we will never know the answer to this question. Who would win between Fort Frye and Trimble.

BigBoneJerome
Freshman Team

Re: Life long unsolved mystery

Post by BigBoneJerome »

Not a dig to either schools at all. Sucks for both teams tonight. Both lost but should of won. Just us Southern Ohio Football fans been waiting all year for this game.

buckeyes05
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyes05 »

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

BigBoneJerome wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:36 pm Not a dig to either schools at all. Sucks for both teams tonight. Both lost but should of won. Just us Southern Ohio Football fans been waiting all year for this game.
Maybe there could be a Turkey Bowl of sorts.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Lol, I don't think anyone is questioning this at all. They're both trying to figure out how they lost, not I wonder who would've won.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

greygoose wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:42 am Lol, I don't think anyone is questioning this at all. They're both trying to figure out how they lost, not I wonder who would've won.
It’s all on the ADs

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Do they play meadowbrook again next year? If so that should be a good game I’m pretty sure meadowbrooks QB was only a sophomore this year and they had a couple juniors who were good

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵

Return to “Football”