Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Re: Week 13 - Ironton 24 Ridgewood 14

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

SpeedKillz wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:33 am
vladimir wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:46 am
SpeedKillz wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:09 am

Saltiest fan base all time. Hands down. Lol
Absolutely! Biggest bunch of sore losers in Southern Ohio. I guess someone in the burg is having a big glass of sour grapes this evening! :lol:

The fan base has done themselves no favors on this platform in 2019. We went from August and Burg fans telling us enchanting tales of being 4 and 5 deep at their skill positions and blistering team speed, to injuries are why we are struggling against quality opponents, to look were back and beating quality opponents, to Ironton is afraid of a playoff rematch, to getting mollie whopped by Ridgewood, to Ridgewood is just too much for Ironton, to watching Ridgewood get muscled by Ironton for 4 quarters and held to 14 after running up the tab on Burg the week before.

Ironton is afraid of WHO?

That fan base had more gas than the team produced heat.
😂 mollie whopped 😂

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Giorgio Tsoukalous wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:39 am
Absolutely! Biggest bunch of sore losers in Southern Ohio. I guess someone in the burg is having a big glass of sour grapes this evening! :lol:

The fan base has done themselves no favors on this platform in 2019. We went from August and Burg fans telling us enchanting tales of being 4 and 5 deep at their skill positions and blistering team speed, to injuries are why we are struggling against quality opponents, to look were back and beating quality opponents, to Ironton is afraid of a playoff rematch, to getting mollie whopped by Ridgewood, to Ridgewood is just too much for Ironton, to watching Ridgewood get muscled by Ironton for 4 quarters and held to 14 after running up the tab on Burg the week before.

😂 mollie whopped 😂
All that team speed they talked about all season. I'm starting to think they meant speed in back peddling after getting caught trying to pull off a sideline flim flam. 👀 #Basketball

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Also I remember reading on here last year or the year before right before we played them at the beginning of the season people were saying burg needed to take ironton off the schedule

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Tigers

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

Ironton should be good. Look who they had back and look at all who they got in, Jones, book, etc. Anyone can coach this team. Ironton fans and other fans coming out of the wood work pounding their chest with this team and laughing at a burg team that went to 6 straight regionals that finally had a down year. Let’s see what happens in five more seasons. Speed kills reminds me of those guys that gets behind his big friend during a fight and runs their mouth. You gripe about burg fans on the thread but run your mouth about them at the same time.
Last edited by laser breath on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

excellent win by the IRONTON''FIGHTING TIGERS''. very,very proud of them.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Ya know
It's J/a's like speedo and My first fake that makes me not want to root for local teams to advance. F O

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Braves00 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:43 pm Jackson Chillicothe Miami Trace London Teays Valley could get West Jeff-Ironton
Jackson hosted state semi game when burg and Johnnies played, it held everything very well and went smooth. Teays Valley experience this year I had with Jackson and Alder sucked and they're not capable of hosting this one from what I seen.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

piratepride86 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:06 am Ya know
It's J/a's like speedo and My first fake that makes me not want to root for local teams to advance. F O
Care to point out something he posted isn't true? I read exactly what he posted all season, from the saltiest fanbase posting here.
No way in h*ll would I ever root for your team because of it.
Last edited by frankie on Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

frankie wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:56 am
Care to point out something he posted isn't true? I read exactly what he posted all season, from the saltiest fanbase posting here.
No way in h**ll would I ever root for your team because of it.
He hates me because I said burg people at one point said they shouldn’t play us anymore 😂. If that’s your reason for not rooting for “local teams” I’m glad I could give you your excuse because if that’s all it took you never really wanted us to win anyways and I’m fine with that

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

There's a lot of back and forth by a few posters from both fan bases, everyone needs to remember, it's about the kids on the Teams not a few posters on here. I'll root for all the local Teams regardless of what people say on here.

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

laser breath wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:59 am

Ironton should be good. Look who they had back and look at all who they got in, Jones, book, etc. Anyone can coach this team. Ironton fans and other fans coming out of the wood work pounding their chest with this team and laughing at a burg team that went to 6 straight regionals that finally had a down year. Let’s see what happens in five more seasons. Speed kills reminds me of those guys that gets behind his big friend during a fight and runs their mouth. You gripe about burg fans on the thread but run your mouth about them at the same time.

Laser, you’re on every Ironton fan, talking about the same things. Don’t you get tired?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Wasn't it just a few years ago Ironton fans were saying maybe we should just drop Burg so that we can get away from that loss the first game of the season? Saw a few post where it said Portsmouth dropped Burg maybe we should too. I'm sure those had to be from TRUE Ironton fans.

It's funny how you always want to tie in the idiot people who have no ties to Burg in with the true fans. No true Burg fan thought this Burg team was going to be world beaters. There defense was suspect coming in and finally in week 12 RW was able to expose that defense to the pass. No other team threw the ball on Burg like wood did. Burg wasn't able to get pressure on the QB like Ironton did.

Would it have been a good game if Burg would have played Ironton again? We never found out because Burg didn't hold up there end of the bargain.

Bottom line is any true Burg fan will be pulling for Ironton the rest of the way but a few of the posters on here are really making that tough.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

hereforthecomments wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:59 am
laser breath wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:59 am

Laser, you’re on every Ironton fan, talking about the same things. Don’t you get tired?
I never get tired of speaking the truth.

The Regulator
Riding the Bench

Post by The Regulator »

No different than what Burg has done. The freshman class this year hardly won any games as 7th graders and got several transfers for there 8th grade year and didn't lose any games. The hypocrisy gets old on here

Frogtownbuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Frogtownbuckeye »

I've rooted for Burg every year they've gone further than us and a few loudmouth Burg fans on here won't change my mind. I'm a Fighting Tiger first, Southern Ohio boy second.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Frogtownbuckeye wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:45 am I've rooted for Burg every year they've gone further than us and a few loudmouth Burg fans on here won't change my mind. I'm a Fighting Tiger first, Southern Ohio boy second.

Same here but the majority of those fans aren’t true Burg fans. They just like to stir the pot.

I’m the same way. Burg fan first, rest of Southern Ohio second. If we don’t support and respect each other the teams in SEO sure don’t get it anywhere else.

ballrmom1
Riding the Bench

Post by ballrmom1 »

Congrats Ironton! Way To Represent Southeastern Ohio

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

The Regulator wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:37 am No different than what Burg has done. The freshman class this year hardly won any games as 7th graders and got several transfers for there 8th grade year and didn't lose any games. The hypocrisy gets old on here
You have no idea what you’re talking about. They had four transfers, one who lived in burg in the first place. One has since left and one of their starters left for another school but this happened in junior high not their senior year. Doesn’t even compare.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I root for everyone just because you have a disagreement with a fan from another fan base means nothing. I know I’ve never said anything negative about another schools team or said I didn’t want them to win but I’ve not agreed with some other fans

Return to “Football”