Best Playoff Host

Shoedaddy
Freshman Team

Re: Best Playoff Host

Post by Shoedaddy »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:18 am gotta be Chillicothe.

Jackson only really takes the edge in Stadium now.
Chilli has better amenities in the city and now has the best parking situation with grade 3-6 building complete.
Jacksons stadium is much nicer but it says 'host' not stadium.
New locker rooms would make me all in on this one.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Valley
Jackson still

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I liked nelsonville and London both really well

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
hegotgame
Riding the Bench

Post by hegotgame »

As a Ridgewood fan here, feel like I’ve seen every stadium in SEO land for playoff trips lol. I really like Logan as a host venue. Watched wood and burg there back in 2015. I really like Jackson’s stadium, great place to watch a game. Watched Wood and Valley play at Valley back in 2011. That’s a great place as well I thought. I was glad to see the Tank last year for the first time, but the away seating is not great. Now last year when I saw it, there was the limited capacity rules, gotta imagine it fills up an is an issue in a normal season. I know it’s old but the visiting locker room is not ideal at all.
Nelsonville York was a very nice place and was a great host, but saw wood play ironton there in regional final and did not feel like it was anywhere close to being big enough for that game.

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Chillicothe!

Burg grad 85
RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

Valley and Jackson are both very nice. I’ve not been to Chillicothe , Nelsonville, or Logan.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

Valley offers a lot. Consessions and restrooms on both sides with lots and lots of parking. Easy to locate off highway. Gas station right next to entrance. Only thing you could improve really would be larger away stands but even then they're decent sized compared to some fields.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I think that Jackson possibly has more seating on the visitor side than what a few of these schools have on the home side. I said Jackson before, it's still Jackson for me.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Jackson--location, size, no track gives quality viewing, concessions,
Chillicothe--seems like it doesn't hold a lot for away bleachers though, good amount just not as much as Jackson
Valley--no real holes I can pick out just overall good venue but have to put Jackson and Chillicothe ahead of it.
Waverly--plenty of parking, high number of seating capacity, concessions on both home and way side. Visitor lockers could be upgraded

No way to
Ironton visitor seating is terrible, can by traveling busses but can't increase a seating capacity, stupid.
Nelsonville--Watched Ironton and Ridgewood and this stadium shouldn't be hosting past round 2 for sure, seating is terrible both sides and that was with terrible weather that night.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Jackson by a wide margin. Ticks all the boxes

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Valley and jackson

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

Return to “Football”