TVC

Leave No Doubt
Riding the Bench

Re: TVC

Post by Leave No Doubt »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:54 pm Ya all care if Logan and Jackson slid in the league ???
On the contrary, we want them in. That will give us a good reason to go to 3 divisions and I'll never rest until we do that. So I say bring them in. I'll do everything I can to get them voted in. Whatever it takes, no matter what.

LEAVE NO DOUBT, TORNADOES!
Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

It sure seems like there is a lot of back door dealing going on in the tvc now. Could this be why wahama and miller left?Could it be why we are hearing of some schools in the ohio planning to strike out in a new league if racine gets the 3 division plan pushed through?

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Why is athens so opposed to paying athens every year?

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Howard Cosell wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:22 pm Why is athens so opposed to paying athens every year?
I think because it's a lose-lose situation for them to play themselves. Maybe they should treat it like Paladine and his girl Hillary would and call it a win-win. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Why is Southern pushing for three divisions? Tired of being smoked by Trimble in every sport every year?

Leave No Doubt
Riding the Bench

Post by Leave No Doubt »

NYBuckeye96 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:37 pm Why is Southern pushing for three divisions? Tired of being smoked by Trimble in every sport every year?
Yes, and by the way when is the last time Nelsonville has beaten Trimble in anything? :lol:

LEAVE NO DOUBT, TORNADOES!
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Leave No Doubt wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:29 am
countywide35 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:54 pm Ya all care if Logan and Jackson slid in the league ???
On the contrary, we want them in. That will give us a good reason to go to 3 divisions and I'll never rest until we do that. So I say bring them in. I'll do everything I can to get them voted in. Whatever it takes, no matter what.

Athens wouldn't like this much

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Howard Cosell wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:22 pm Why is athens so opposed to paying athens every year?
the bigger question is why nelsomvile wants rid of athens so bad?

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

countywide35 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:09 pm
Leave No Doubt wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:29 am

Athens wouldn't like this much
Who cares what Athens thinks? They're lucky we let them stay in. If it wasn't for us handing them their aszes in football and wrestling I'd say they'd have been tossed already. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

Leave No Doubt wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:44 pm
NYBuckeye96 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:37 pm Why is Southern pushing for three divisions? Tired of being smoked by Trimble in every sport every year?
Yes, and by the way when is the last time Nelsonville has beaten Trimble in anything? :lol:
NY owns the all time record in football, two years ago is their last win. Don't act like Trimble beats NY like they wax the hocking lol They also compete back in forth in every sport, no true domination by one side at all.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

OSU22 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:26 pm
NY owns the all time record in football, two years ago is their last win. Don't act like Trimble beats NY like they wax the hocking lol They also compete back in forth in every sport, no true domination by one side at all.
NY's about to go on another 6 or 7 year run against the wee cats. We'll restore order by beating them back into submission and "Fat Phil" will probably be talking about dropping us again. :mrgreen:

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

Ground Buck wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:42 pm

NY's about to go on another 6 or 7 year run against the wee cats. We'll restore order by beating them back into submission and "Fat Phil" will probably be talking about dropping us again. :mrgreen:
uggggg, seeeeeeeeee this is why people hate ny fans, because of crap like this :roll:

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

OSU22 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:46 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:42 pm

uggggg, seeeeeeeeee this is why people hate ny fans, because of crap like this :roll:
You're just being gun shy. Keep in mind the last two years were the best teams Trimble has had in probably ever, and NY's ain't been too good. But it's back to reality next year and order will be restored. :mrgreen:

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

Only way Trimble should leave the Hocking is if they are requesting it. Otherwise, all the other Hocking schools need to beat the best, to be the best. Don't try to dodge Trimble.

I would like to know if there is any truth to Southern being the big pushers of Trimble getting pushed out, or if this is just one of those SEOP rumors.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Fonzie wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:33 pm Only way Trimble should leave the Hocking is if they are requesting it. Otherwise, all the other Hocking schools need to beat the best, to be the best. Don't try to dodge Trimble.

I would like to know if there is any truth to Southern being the big pushers of Trimble getting pushed out, or if this is just one of those SEOP rumors.
What choice do the Hocking schools have at this point? Wahama is gone, only half of the Hocking or so is playing Miller next year and then they’re gone. Who knows what the deal with Fed Hock’s football will be. Number of league games just dwindled before the Hocking’s eyes.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

formerfcfan wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:17 pm
Fonzie wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:33 pm Only way Trimble should leave the Hocking is if they are requesting it. Otherwise, all the other Hocking schools need to beat the best, to be the best. Don't try to dodge Trimble.

What choice do the Hocking schools have at this point? Wahama is gone, only half of the Hocking or so is playing Miller next year and then they’re gone. Who knows what the deal with Fed Hock’s football will be. Number of league games just dwindled before the Hocking’s eyes.
I didn't say I was opposed to adding to the Hocking Division. I simply said, in my opinion, no one should be pushing Trimble up, unless they want that themselves.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Fonzie wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:32 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:17 pm

I didn't say I was opposed to adding to the Hocking Division. I simply said, in my opinion, no one should be pushing Trimble up, unless they want that themselves.
Oh yeah. What I was replying to was in agreement with the idea there’s no reason for Trimble to be pushed out. Especially not with 2-3 fewer league games in 2020/2021- and onward.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Rebel Yell wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:22 pm
Leave No Doubt wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:02 pm Here is what I am working on:

1. Getting Marietta, Warren and Fort Frye into the league. That gets us to 17 teams

2. Identifying one more school and adding them as well

3. Going to three divisions. Not sure what that would look like yet but will share what I think might work

Division 1 - Ohio
Athens
Warren
Marietta
Vinton county
Logan?????

Division 2 - muskingum
Meigs
Trimble
Nelsonville
Wellston
Fort Frye
River Valley
Alexander

Division 3- Hocking
Southern
Eastern
South Gallia
Federal Hocking
Waterford
Belpre
This kind of leadership is what’s wrong in that league. Personally I think some schools should strike out in their own and revive a few leagues.

SVAC
Southern
Eastern
South Gallia
Federal Hocking
And leave room for expansion over next few years with an eye on having six members

SEOAL
Meigs
River Valley
Alexander
Vinton County
Trimble
Nelsonville-York
Wellston
Fort Frye
What about Waterford.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Leave the TVC alone.... maybe add a Logan to the Ohio --Move River Valley to the Hocking. That's all we need. End of story--don't need Jackson...

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

vcgrad wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:36 am Leave the TVC alone.... maybe add a Logan to the Ohio --Move River Valley to the Hocking. That's all we need. End of story--don't need Jackson...
That feeling is very mutual

Return to “Football”