Re: Ironton at Wheelersburg, 2020

Post by hereforthecomments »

PirateFan[69] wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:29 am 77-13 Burg
:lol: :lol: :lol: keep dreaming

BurgBaskets
Riding the Bench

Post by BurgBaskets »

Disappointed in Ironton student section last week saying "Just like football." Show some class people

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

BurgBaskets wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:13 pm Disappointed in Ironton student section last week saying "Just like football." Show some class people
Lol. Imagine that. Surprised burg cheer block didn’t say something like we got a ring. Lol

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

BurgBaskets wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:13 pm Disappointed in Ironton student section last week saying "Just like football." Show some class people
Really that's where the show some class comment comes into play?? If you're that sensitive to such a small comment I don't see how you go to a game. I've been to several basketball games where the student section says that exact thing, I don't see anything wrong with it. It's the grownups that get butt hurt by it and yet they'll get on here and spew classless information and complain about a 16 year old saying something so miniscule. LOL

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

greygoose wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:08 am
Really that's where the show some class comment comes into play?? If you're that sensitive to such a small comment I don't see how you go to a game. I've been to several basketball games where the student section says that exact thing, I don't see anything wrong with it. It's the grownups that get butt hurt by it and yet they'll get on here and spew classless information and complain about a 16 year old saying something so miniscule. LOL
It always seems that way to me the grown ups get way more worked up than the kids and say the dumbest things afterwards. You nailed that one

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

MrFirstTake wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:23 am
greygoose wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:08 am
It always seems that way to me the grown ups get way more worked up than the kids and say the dumbest things afterwards. You nailed that one
I believe he’s being facetious. If he’s been to any burg game at all, the burg cheer block says that to any team they’ve beat in football. I think he was saying that because burg block gets pointed out at being rude and was showing that other team cheer blocks do the same. I figured ironton would say that. Its what kids do and should do. They are only going to be there once. Let them enjoy being a kid, especially when that’s a chant that’s not inappropriate in language.

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

laser breath wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:20 pm
Lol. Imagine that. Surprised burg cheer block didn’t say something like we got a ring. Lol
LOL they did
THey chanted "Wheres your ring at"

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

PirateFan[69] wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:44 pm
LOL they did
Nothing better than watching student sections go at it...what high school sports is all about. I think the Burg students are creative and hilarious!

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

really? people like you are what take the fun out of sports. but you don’t want to say anything about how burg’s student section harassed players every time they were on that side of the court to the point where a kid was kicked out? or the fact that one of their players kept cussing at ironton’s bench? silence.

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

PirateFan[69] wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:44 pm
LOL they did
i’m pretty sure ironton and burg have the same amount of rings and who leads the series again? i forgot :lol:

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

ironton has the same amount of rings so don’t know what you’re getting at there

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

hereforthecomments wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:49 pm
rings in this century without transfers.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

laser breath wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:04 pm

Without Transfers? - and the lie detector test has determined that's a lie LOL..... :lol:

CB Numbers = Transfers

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I like the Fighting Tigers chances again next season, a lot of returning starters with plenty of talent coming up from the Sophomore class to be next year.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:11 am I like the Fighting Tigers chances again next season, a lot of returning starters with plenty of talent coming up from the Sophomore class to be next year.
I agree I’m excited to see how the qb competition goes.

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:06 am
laser breath wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:04 pm

Without Transfers? - and the lie detector test has determined that's a lie LOL..... :lol:

CB Numbers = Transfers
Let me clarify, rings without 6 transfers in one season.

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

hereforthecomments wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:47 pm
really? people like you are what take the fun out of sports. but you don’t want to say anything about how burg’s student section harassed players every time they were on that side of the court to the point where a kid was kicked out? or the fact that one of their players kept cussing at ironton’s bench? silence.
Are you really that gullible?? Obviously he was joking LOL For the rest of your accusations about the student section is one sided for sure, I was on the visitor side watching the game, I also saw the Burg cheer block giving ironton boys a good hard time , after the ironton boys talking smack to the cheer block … kids will be kids

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

If I were Ironton I would not want to go to the Burg and play this game.... They had their 1st win in 7 years and it will be another 7 before they get their next one... Their stacked team should have one it all this year and they came up a little short ..

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

But it's true. If the truth makes ya feel a way well 🤷‍♂️😂

Return to “Football”