Ironton Fighting Tigers Football 2020

laser breath
Varsity

Re: Ironton 2020

Post by laser breath »

MrFirstTake wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:31 am Your obsession with children is odd I bet you drive a big white van with tented windows huh weirdo?
You can divert all you want with your antics. I’m not phased by it. Just looking for one poster to acknowledge what ironton tried to do, which was stack a team and go for a ring.

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

laser breath wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:50 am
MrFirstTake wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:31 am Your obsession with children is odd I bet you drive a big white van with tented windows huh weirdo?
You can divert all you want with your antics. I’m not phased by it. Just looking for one poster to acknowledge what ironton tried to do, which was stack a team and go for a ring.
How did that work out for them?? :lol:

spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

Sport Fan wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:58 am
How did that work out for them?? :lol:
Interesting to note that Kirtland was without their leading rusher (Luke Gardner) in the state game, along with 3-4 starters from the beginning of the season (I believe this is the number coach LaVerde mentioned in his post game presser). Gardner only had 3 carries in the state game due to an injury he sustained the week before. Hard to believe Kirtland could have been more dominant if those players were on the field. Incredible program they have up there.

Larry Fine
Freshman Team

Post by Larry Fine »

Some bigtime coaches visiting I Town including Ryan Day. Take note area athletes with a dream of playing next level. We’re just different.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Larry Fine wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:34 pm Some bigtime coaches visiting I Town including Ryan Day. Take note area athletes with a dream of playing next level. We’re just different.
Was there a bit earlier I saw. Virginia tech coach will be there today.
Attachments
37158AE3-7B1F-4BCB-9E9B-324DB8D607B9.jpeg

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Larry Fine
Freshman Team

Post by Larry Fine »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:40 pm
Larry Fine wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:34 pm Some bigtime coaches visiting I Town including Ryan Day. Take note area athletes with a dream of playing next level. We’re just different.
Was there a bit earlier I saw. Virginia tech coach will be there today.
💥

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

Nah. Ironton is just the ones who scream as loud as they can about it in hopes of recruiting some others in. Let me fill you in on a secret. It’s not gonna work

McCray OU minford
Pleasant OU. Coal Grove ... probably NFL
Scott WVU East.
Gerald OSU. East
Madden. Marshall Minford

And of course
Holden OSU if he wanted to. Lol. Burg...maybe NBA lol

https://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/ ... Zp8TAwuEJ/

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Ironton 2020 thread and there’s more Burg posters than you can shake a stick at, well, one in particular. Someone’s just plum ate up with the Fighting Tigers lol. FYI, There is a Ironton vs Wheelersburg thread
:lol:
Go Fighting Tigers.......

ravensfan09
JV Team

Post by ravensfan09 »

laser breath wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:15 pm
Nah. Ironton is just the ones who scream as loud as they can about it in hopes of recruiting some others in. Let me fill you in on a secret. It’s not gonna work

McCray OU minford
Scott WVU East.
Gerald OSU. East
Madden. Marshall Minford

And of course

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:30 pm Ironton 2020 thread and there’s more Burg posters than you can shake a stick at, well, one in particular. Someone’s just plum ate up with the Fighting Tigers lol. FYI, There is a Ironton vs Wheelersburg thread
Yeah kind of like how speedkills and Larry fine come in and crap on burg threads. Don’t get offended just because I give it back

Go Burg!!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

laser breath wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:24 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:30 pm Ironton 2020 thread and there’s more Burg posters than you can shake a stick at, well, one in particular. Someone’s just plum ate up with the Fighting Tigers lol. FYI, There is a Ironton vs Wheelersburg thread
Yeah kind of like how speedkills and Larry fine come in and crap on burg threads. Don’t get offended just because I give it back

Go Burg!!
I’m not offended at all, just amazed sometimes lol.

Go Fighting Tigers.....

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Seemed to work for Burg's all county teams.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

McCray OU minford
Scott WVU East.
Gerald OSU. East
Madden. Marshall Minford

And of course

Does anyone notice that this list LOSER BREATH put together doesn't include anyone from the Wheelersburg program? When is the last time a burg kid made to a Major D1 football program, and much less actually graduated from said university? Most of what I've always noticed is that, b/c many of the Pirate graduates suffer from the "Big fish in a small pond syndrome," can't make it outside the burg. Even the ones that go away for college are usually right back home in a few years. I guess standing on the sidelines talking about your glory days, wearing your letterman jacket, and attending classes at Shawnee State is the best that most of them can and will ever do.

But since LOSER Breath isn't from Wheelersburg, nor does he have any ties to the school, we don't know if he fits in this same mold or not. :lol: :lol:

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

So awesome to hear about the time spent by the division one coaches yesterday at IHS.

This has brought a lot of attention to the Tri-State area high schools and it will push the kids to be the best version of themselves they can be.

These bigger colleges offer it all.

The education level and the athletic facilities are made of dreams.

This will push the student athlete to dream that big!

Any true fan of high school sports should be excited this is happening for our area students!

Thank you to all the division 1 coaches that stopped by historic tanks memorial.

The kids are motivated and ready to step up!

Go for it!!

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:10 pm

McCray OU minford
Scott WVU East.
Gerald OSU. East
Madden. Marshall Minford

And of course

Does anyone notice that this list LOSER BREATH put together doesn't include anyone from the Wheelersburg program? When is the last time a burg kid made to a Major D1 football program, and much less actually graduated from said university? Most of what I've always noticed is that, b/c many of the Pirate graduates suffer from the "Big fish in a small pond syndrome," can't make it outside the burg. Even the ones that go away for college are usually right back home in a few years. I guess standing on the sidelines talking about your glory days, wearing your letterman jacket, and attending classes at Shawnee State is the best that most of them can and will ever do.

But since LOSER Breath isn't from Wheelersburg, nor does he have any ties to the school, we don't know if he fits in this same mold or not. :lol: :lol:
:lol: nothing in your rambling makes any sense. See for yourself. Again the difference is burg coaches don’t feel they have to put it all over social media like they are the ones that done something.

http://www.burgfootball.com/

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

^Again, not one of the kids mentioned on that website you posted are playing for a major D1 university. Matter of fact, I've never ever heard of any of the programs for which they're playing. Valpo makes into the NCAA basketball tourny every once in a blue moon, but I've never hear of their football program. Valpo is most certainly not a major D1 football program. Pikeville, Ky Morehead, KY, and Washington University at St. Louis, MO aren't anywhere where close to being D1 programs. I'm sure the kids will enjoy their experiences, but it is what it is.

I guess you can go play for the private college like the weak sister's of the poor and call yourself a college athlete but their student loan debt is going to something they'll be paying most of their adult life. Although, best of luck to them.

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:46 am ^Again, not one of the kids mentioned on that website you posted are playing for a major D1 university. Matter of fact, I've never ever heard of any of the programs for which they're playing. Valpo makes into the NCAA basketball tourny every once in a blue moon, but I've never hear of their football program. Valpo is most certainly not a major D1 football program. Pikeville, Ky Morehead, KY, and Washington University at St. Louis, MO aren't anywhere where close to being D1 programs. I'm sure the kids will enjoy their experiences, but it is what it is.

I guess you can go play for the private college like the weak sister's of the poor and call yourself a college athlete but their student loan debt is going to something they'll be paying most of their adult life. Although, best of luck to them.
You are irrelevant and must now ask before making a post. This one post is enough nonsense to make a man ponder his life decisions.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Ironton should be good enough to make a solid run again next year. They do lose a lot but the sophomore class is pretty good.

Burg, Gallia, and Ashland will be their biggest games

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

PirateFan[69] wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:24 am
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:46 am ^Again, not one of the kids mentioned on that website you posted are playing for a major D1 university. Matter of fact, I've never ever heard of any of the programs for which they're playing. Valpo makes into the NCAA basketball tourny every once in a blue moon, but I've never hear of their football program. Valpo is most certainly not a major D1 football program. Pikeville, Ky Morehead, KY, and Washington University at St. Louis, MO aren't anywhere where close to being D1 programs. I'm sure the kids will enjoy their experiences, but it is what it is.

You are irrelevant and must now ask before making a post. This one post is enough nonsense to make a man ponder his life decisions.
Wheelersburg is irrelevant. Zero kids playing at a major D1 university now and in the past 20+ years. Much less any of them ever graduated of one of them or even a Mid-Major D1 university. They move right back home after a few years to cope with their big fish in a small pond syndrome, and Shawnee State is the best that most of them will ever accomplish.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Good grief. You guys need to give it a rest. Kids going to play at any college level is tough to do. It’s a bunch of practice, a bunch of school, with little down time. It’s more work than play, and any kid that does or doesn’t stay at any level shouldn’t be accosted at all.

Return to “Football”