Ironton Fighting Tigers Football 2020

SpeedKillz

Re: Ironton Fighting Tigers Football 2020

Post by SpeedKillz »

Man that whole little sister complex the Burg base has is not dying down anytime soon. I noticed they even started biting Ironton on social media. lol. Kinda wild how it seems to have gotten in the heads of the pirates. Evil Jan is back. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That fan base feels a way. lolol.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

SpeedKillz wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:49 am Man that whole little sister complex the Burg base has is not dying down anytime soon. I noticed they even started biting Ironton on social media. lol. Kinda wild how it seems to have gotten in the heads of the pirates. Evil Jan is back. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Man your a hoot :lol:

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

wobycat wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:09 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:19 am
wobycat wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:44 am I’ve heard they are looking into getting an indoor facility like what northwest has. Heard waverly might be on the verge of getting one as well. I’m kind of old school. Get out in the elements!
I didn’t know any school besides Massillon had indoor practice facilities. What’s Northwest’s look like, do you know where there’s any pictures of it?
I don’t actually. I heard Piketon is getting one, waverly has discussed getting one. It seems this will be the new trend. Sports sure has changed in my lifetime.

PM big blue nation. He may have some. I think he’s a northwest fan or grad.
Northwest's indoor facility is I believe 30yards by 30yards. There was some issues with the original installation, they had to come back and fix it. They finished up on it this week. I'll try to get some pics.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I read over on the green thread that Newsome left and came to ironton as a line coach. I’ve heard people say he’s a really good coach. I know he was at Portsmouth for awhile years ago.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

BigBlueNation wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:59 am
wobycat wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:09 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:19 am

I didn’t know any school besides Massillon had indoor practice facilities. What’s Northwest’s look like, do you know where there’s any pictures of it?
I don’t actually. I heard Piketon is getting one, waverly has discussed getting one. It seems this will be the new trend. Sports sure has changed in my lifetime.

PM big blue nation. He may have some. I think he’s a northwest fan or grad.
Northwest's indoor facility is I believe 30yards by 30yards. There was some issues with the original installation, they had to come back and fix it. They finished up on it this week. I'll try to get some pics.
Thanks, appreciate it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

wobycat wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:11 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:58 am if what I heard in a pm is true. I'm extremely excited about what I'm hearing for fighting tiger football. and it tickles my innards listening to pirates talking about recruiting, after so many years from them. I don't know what's going on, and frankly could care less player wise. I just want everything done legally whatever happens. I'd hate to lose this special man to a witch hunt.
Recruiting is illegal. If a high school player is trying to transfer to another school, more than likely its for sports activities.
I'm sure it is woby. that's all above my paygrade.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if what any staff is doin ain't legal, then they'll get caught. I have no idea if that's the case. and frankly I don't care.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

That is not a facility,it’s a bathroom. :D

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I saw on Facebook that the Fighting Tigers have 70 players out so far, not sure of grade breakdowns though.

Go Fighting Tigers........

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Indoor complex are on the rise !

Logan’s Chieftan Center is absolutely amazing !!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

JTEK wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:03 am
SpeedKillz wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:49 am Man that whole little sister complex the Burg base has is not dying down anytime soon. I noticed they even started biting Ironton on social media. lol. Kinda wild how it seems to have gotten in the heads of the pirates. Evil Jan is back. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lol the burg base ain't digesting reality very well huh? 😂

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

SpeedKillz wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:23 pm
JTEK wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:03 am

Lol the burg base ain't digesting reality very well huh? 😂
😂

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Looks like the Fighting Tigers have several players getting offers to play at the next level whether it's D1, D2, D3 or the NAIA. that's great to see, keep up the hard work Fighting Tigers. Great job to the Coaching Staff getting these young men prepared, 18 young men with offers in 2 years is pretty amazing.

Go Fighting Tigers..........

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:25 am Looks like the Fighting Tigers have several players getting offers to play at the next level whether it's D1, D2, D3 or the NAIA. that's great to see, keep up the hard work Fighting Tigers. Great job to the Coaching Staff getting these young men prepared, 18 young men with offers in 2 years is pretty amazing.

Go Fighting Tigers..........

I agree 100%!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Kinda curious to see how the Blue Boys respond to the beatdown the Kittens gave em last fall. Looks like the two of them will duke it out for the league crown again this year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

a lil early for that, who knows.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

I see Ironton as the southeastern Ohio favorite , good luck to the Ironton Tigers and Coach Pendleton. Great job.

longball
JV Team

Post by longball »

Prime Time wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:35 pm I see Ironton as the southeastern Ohio favorite , good luck to the Ironton Tigers and Coach Pendleton. Great job.
I thought you were certain that there would be no type of school activities this fall? Isn’t it appalling to you that there is even the discussion of having football this fall? Make up your mind :roll:

Basketballfan40
Freshman Team

Post by Basketballfan40 »

Does anyone know if the Tigers are playing Marion Local this year? Keep seeing it on twitter and thought someone would know on here.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Basketballfan40 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:13 pm Does anyone know if the Tigers are playing Marion Local this year? Keep seeing it on twitter and thought someone would know on here.
Arbiter still lists them as playing Russell.

Now, with that said... it stands to reason if the State of Ohio prohibits teams from playing out-of-state opponents or "suggests/recommends" that Ohio teams don't play non-Ohio opponents this year, then ML v Ironton seems like a no-brainer.

Return to “Football”