Ironton Fighting Tigers Football 2020

laser breath
Varsity

Re: Ironton 2020

Post by laser breath »

Westfan wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:11 pm
laser breath wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:00 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:03 am Laser Breath= Loser Breath:lol: :lol: It's doesn't matter if it's 1 or 20, it's still being done. The fact is, it happens and your school is still guilty of the same behavior. My team is the Colerain Cardinals, and do you know how many kids we've lost over the years to the GCL? Yet, we overcome it and still win state championships. People who want to blame all the other factors when things don't go their way are losers. You sound like a loser.

Weren't you one of these guys who was giving Madison a bad time for complaining months after the game? Here you are crying just as hard as those Madison folks. Grow up and get a life!
6 in one year bro. That’s recruiting. You comparing D1 to D5 is all I need to know of your response
Wheelersburg had 5 transfer in the 8th grade year before. What's the difference except 8th grade doesn't have to show residency to keep from sitting out?
There’s a huge difference. Like apple and oranges. But let me fill you in on those “transfers”

One of those kids already lived in burg.
One of those kids dads married a lady from burg
One of those kids probably came because the school didn’t have football.
One of those kids came for baseball but already moved back.

But you’re not salty about those guys. You’re salty about the last one.

But the truth is they didn’t come in their senior year of high school on a team that was already a favorite to go to state. That’s the difference. Junior high football gives you no indication of what a varsity team will do.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

There’s a huge difference. Like apple and oranges. But let me fill you in on those “transfers”

But the truth is they didn’t come in their senior year of high school on a team that was already a favorite to go to state. That’s the difference. Junior high football gives you no indication of what a varsity team will do.
First I'm not "salty" about anything.
You keep whining about Ironton because they're better at it than Wheelersburg is now. Both schools recruit and everyone knows it.

But you want the facts. One of them lived in the Wheelersburg district.

The second one you mentioned didn't live in the Wheelersburg district. They lived in the Minford district

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I gotcha west. he thinks I'm pming burg folks. they pm saying ignore him, he's a dipstick. I don't need to go looking for confirmation I see it all day every day from him.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

Westfan wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:08 pm

You keep whining about Ironton because they're better at it than Wheelersburg is now. Both schools recruit and everyone knows it.

The second one you mentioned didn't live in the Wheelersburg district. They lived in the Minford district
I know the facts. The second one did but the family moved like a year ago or so to Wheelersburg because she has had kids in burg day one. But you will acknowledge the recruiting. Some ironton posters want to think they are a squeaky clean program.
Last edited by laser breath on Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:12 pm I gotcha west. he thinks I'm pming burg folks. they pm saying ignore him, he's a dipstick. I don't need to go looking for confirmation I see it all day every day from him.
Again. Don’t care about burg posters. I’m not from the area.

Larry Fine
Freshman Team

Post by Larry Fine »

laser breath wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:29 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:12 pm I gotcha west. he thinks I'm pming burg folks. they pm saying ignore him, he's a dipstick. I don't need to go looking for confirmation I see it all day every day from him.
That’s not uncommon for Wheelersburg players.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

Ha ha now you're saying your not from Wheelersburg, nor have you ever had any ties to the school? Boy, Loser Breath you just went from a whiny lil' beotch to a pathetic liar.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:24 pm
Ha ha now you're saying your not from Wheelersburg, nor have you ever had any ties to the school? Boy, Loser Breath you just went from a whiny lil' beotch to a pathetic liar.
I’m not. Go on with your bad self bar talk. Lol. Did you have a natty light in your hand when you posted that?

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Loser Breath: More like a Hudepohl. Now stop whining and get on with your life.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

yer kiddin me right. the only topics you are ever on is ironton's and wheelersburgs. we have heard so much crap from you about ironton, and so many praises about the burg. why would you or anybody else take the time to belittle a whole program, if you don't have a horse in the chute. I trust you about as much as I could toss a black angus calf by the tail. you have slickered around so much, and told so many tall tales, that you can't even remember them. you are like a screen door on a submarine, neither of you makes any sense. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

I know the facts. The second one did but the family moved like a year ago or so to Wheelersburg because she has had kids in burg day one. But you will acknowledge the recruiting. Some ironton posters want to think they are a squeaky clean program.
Seems like you’re worried more about Ironton than you are Burg. Every single poster on here has told you to give it up, to quit targeting kids that have moved schools. You have stories for all the kids that transferred to Burg but yet have no clue as to why those kids transferred to Ironton and make no effort to understand some of their stories. It’s all you got. You contribute nothing to the actual conversations on here.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

hereforthecomments wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Seems like you’re worried more about Ironton than you are Burg. Every single poster on here has told you to give it up, to quit targeting kids that have moved schools. You have stories for all the kids that transferred to Burg but yet have no clue as to why those kids transferred to Ironton and make no effort to understand some of their stories. It’s all you got. You contribute nothing to the actual conversations on here.
Lol. You sound like an angry momma bear. No one is buying what you’re selling. At least I have explanations on them.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Loser Breath all you have are excuses of why your program is a weak sister to the Ironton Tigers. As much as you complain about Ironton, I'm convinced you're nothing but a gaping introitus.

The Ironton program lives rent free in Loser Breath's mind. Freakin' RENT FREE!! The poor thing is obsessed, ain't it a shame?!? Livin' rent free in her pretty little head every day, all day long; like donkey kong.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Seen on ironton Facebook that Ohio state Coach Ryan day is coming to the school tomorrow and Virginia tech head coach.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

laser breath wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:04 pm

Lol. You sound like an angry momma bear. No one is buying what you’re selling. At least I have explanations on them.
And you think anyone is buying what you’re selling? You throw these things around and hope they stick. You’re a troll. You’ll defend the Burg transfers to death but turn around and bash Ironton every chance you get. I’m not a momma bear, just tired of you having nothing but recurring narratives to bring to a conversation that has nothing to do with them. But oh trust me, most people have explanations, a lot of people know what has happened with these kids and their stories.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

hereforthecomments wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:53 pm

And you think anyone is buying what you’re selling? You throw these things around and hope they stick. You’re a troll. You’ll defend the Burg transfers to death but turn around and bash Ironton every chance you get. I’m not a momma bear, just tired of you having nothing but recurring narratives to bring to a conversation that has nothing to do with them. But oh trust me, most people have explanations, a lot of people know what has happened with these kids and their stories.
6 transfers. LOL

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

laser breath wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:08 pm

6 transfers. LOL
CB numbers say it all: You can slice, dice or twist it however you like, the numbers don't lie. LOL...….

Wheelersburg = 28
Ironton --------- 19

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:10 am Seen on ironton Facebook that Ohio state Coach Ryan day is coming to the school tomorrow and Virginia tech head coach.
I saw that too, awesome for the program.

Go Fighting Tigers........

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:01 am
laser breath wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:08 pm

6 transfers. LOL
CB numbers say it all: You can slice, dice or twist it however you like, the numbers don't lie. LOL...….

Wheelersburg = 28
Ironton --------- 19
You talking about students that have been there since elementary? Lol.

You’re not going to convince anyone especially when the information is out there. People sing like canaries and they don’t even know they are doing it. Just have to listen closely.

Why can’t one true ironton fan get on here and admit they were gunning for a state title and they went out and got some players to help?

Is there not one man enough to do so?

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Your obsession with children is odd I bet you drive a big white van with tented windows huh weirdo?

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵

Return to “Football”