Ironton Fighting Tigers Football 2020

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Ironton 2020

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

hereforthecomments wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:13 pm
laser breath wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:53 pm
hereforthecomments wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:21 pm

neither do you laser. it kills me that you think you know everything about the tigers. you spend your time constantly on ironton threads, pushing narratives that don’t even exist. quite hilarious if you ask me. you’re on threads congratulating kids for committing to schools, making it about burg. sad life.

Trust me. They exist. You need to stop being so naive.
ever get tired of talking about the tigers? maybe you should worry about your pirates instead of getting onto every ironton forum. i mean, the forum that you’ve had the most posts about is about ironton. it’s sad that every ironton forum you’re on and people are telling you to give it up. you’re becoming a troll, targeting kids. no one here is naive except for you. i mean, you did make a forum for congratulating an ironton kid about burg. this forum is about ironton. you and a few other posters are the only ones worried about that narrative. :lol: :lol:
amen brother. it takes so much more energy to be a turdbird. I love chatting on here with any and everybody from ironton, waverly, any local school. but this laser character takes the cake. I'm assuming he got picked on in school. and never got past that.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

pirate. you hain't right. wake back up and drink some coffee and come out of your granny's cellar. you need some sunlight. you are lost as last years easter eggs if you have ironton going 2-8. but, if somehow you are correct I know 1 of the 2 will be pounding the burgites.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

PirateFan[69] wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:40 am It's the beginning of Ironton's down year. Nobody get too excited. Mission 10 for the Tigers this year, expect a 2-8 record.
keep telling yourself that, whatever makes you feel confident, buddy.

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

hereforthecomments wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:29 am
PirateFan[69] wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:40 am It's the beginning of Ironton's down year. Nobody get too excited. Mission 10 for the Tigers this year, expect a 2-8 record.
I am not confident, I am piratefan[69], good guess though, whatever makes you confident.

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

PirateFan[69] wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:08 pm
I am not confident, I am piratefan[69], good guess though, whatever makes you confident.
ah, you got me on my punctuation error. funny thing is that nobody takes anyone with “69” in their name seriously.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

hereforthecomments wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:15 pm
laser breath wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:31 pm
hereforthecomments wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:13 pm

ever get tired of talking about the tigers? maybe you should worry about your pirates instead of getting onto every ironton forum. i mean, the forum that you’ve had the most posts about is about ironton. it’s sad that every ironton forum you’re on and people are telling you to give it up. you’re becoming a troll, targeting kids. no one here is naive except for you. i mean, you did make a forum for congratulating an ironton kid about burg. this forum is about ironton. you and a few other posters are the only ones worried about that narrative. :lol: :lol:
Ive never targeted a kid on here. Lol. I’m not trolling. Just truth telling
truth telling? there’s no truth behind anything you say. you have no evidence to back it up. you throw things at a wall and hope they stick. it’s okay that you’re still mad about that week 1 loss. i would be too but try and be mad somewhere else. if you’re not going to have something that actually contributes to the conversation that doesn’t include recruiting then must be sad :(
You live in a different world. Trust me, it’s happening. You just don’t want to believe it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

laser, you are like a scab that you think is healed. the you pick the scab off because it is unsightly, thinking it is all healed. daggnabbit, it wasn't done healing yet. and now it's a bleedin all over again. and you have to start back from scratch with the wound all over again. I just don't get you. but one thing is for sure. even though you claim to be a burg fan. you are the top poster on ironton topic, everyone of them. if there was an ironton topic on a fixed pothole on north 2nd street in ironton, you'd still be the top poster on there comparing it to a pothole in the burg. I do hope you never get kicked off'n here. because if nothing else. no matter how down I am. I can come here and get a good laugh reading yer posts.

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

hereforthecomments wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:48 pm
PirateFan[69] wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:08 pm

ah, you got me on my punctuation error. funny thing is that nobody takes anyone with “69” in their name seriously.
Only someone as immature as you would not take my name seriously. Grow up my guy, bigger and better things to do in your time.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I see what you are saying. that could be anything like a jersey number, a platoon someone was in, a year someone was born, a year someone graduated. it could be anything. I've never myself given it another thought.
just like ole 9.5 inches, that could mean anything. I know what people assume it means but that could be the distance between his eyes, who knows. ain't for me to question.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

Ironton is back in command in regards to SouthEastern Ohio football. All the rest, they may rise up a year or two, but Ironton's reign is here to stay. Everyone from the Western Ohio areas knows Ironton, but the rest of these schools that want to chip on the Tiger's reign, no ones really never heard of them.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
S.O.C
Waterboy

Post by S.O.C »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:34 pm Ironton is back in command in regards to SouthEastern Ohio football. All the rest, they may rise up a year or two, but Ironton's reign is here to stay. Everyone from the Western Ohio areas knows Ironton, but the rest of these schools that want to chip on the Tiger's reign, no ones really never heard of them.
Ironton had a great year & expect them to be a tough out in 20' as well. They currently hold the SE Ohio crown.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

S.O.C wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:03 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:34 pm Ironton is back in command in regards to SouthEastern Ohio football. All the rest, they may rise up a year or two, but Ironton's reign is here to stay. Everyone from the Western Ohio areas knows Ironton, but the rest of these schools that want to chip on the Tiger's reign, no ones really never heard of them.
Ironton had a great year & expect them to be a tough out in 20' as well. They currently hold the SE Ohio crown.
Jackson and Ironton have to start playing in regular season

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:53 am laser, you are like a scab that you think is healed. the you pick the scab off because it is unsightly, thinking it is all healed. daggnabbit, it wasn't done healing yet. and now it's a bleedin all over again. and you have to start back from scratch with the wound all over again. I just don't get you. but one thing is for sure. even though you claim to be a burg fan. you are the top poster on ironton topic, everyone of them. if there was an ironton topic on a fixed pothole on north 2nd street in ironton, you'd still be the top poster on there comparing it to a pothole in the burg. I do hope you never get kicked off'n here. because if nothing else. no matter how down I am. I can come here and get a good laugh reading yer posts.
Bait 6 kids came and played for ironton last year (6) that played for other schools the previous year. What planet are you living on?

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

laser breath wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:21 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:53 am laser, you are like a scab that you think is healed. the you pick the scab off because it is unsightly, thinking it is all healed. daggnabbit, it wasn't done healing yet. and now it's a bleedin all over again. and you have to start back from scratch with the wound all over again. I just don't get you. but one thing is for sure. even though you claim to be a burg fan. you are the top poster on ironton topic, everyone of them. if there was an ironton topic on a fixed pothole on north 2nd street in ironton, you'd still be the top poster on there comparing it to a pothole in the burg. I do hope you never get kicked off'n here. because if nothing else. no matter how down I am. I can come here and get a good laugh reading yer posts.
Bait 6 kids came and played for ironton last year (6) that played for other schools the previous year. What planet are you living on?
What a Pathetic post! So what, you don't that's what goes on? My guess, your school also probably has a few kids that are from outside your district. Why are you acting like a whiny little punk? Strap it up, and get ready for next year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

laser, I have no idea if that is accurate. call it what you want. burg has been doing it for years. I don't particularly care for it. but I myself transferred my kids to ironton in junior high. but ironton high school was only 8 miles away to drive to. while rock hills complex from my house was 16 miles. it didn't happen when I played. but it is what it is. with ironton's upswing in playing ability, there will be more wanting to come there. and with open enrollment they'll be able to. I have no answer for your comment. it wasn't done back in the day. and successful schools will profit from it player wise. and the schools these players left will suffer for it. it's like walking on a sword edge. you are gonna get cut. one side will profit while another suffers. hain't a thang I can do about it or you too. and as far as what planet. I spect we are from the same. but your constand dribble on ironton topics even has burg fans not liking what they are seeing. trust me, I pm a lot with people I know here. I have made hundreds of friends here.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:36 am
laser, I have no idea if that is accurate. call it what you want. burg has been doing it for years. I don't particularly care for it. but I myself transferred my kids to ironton in junior high. but ironton high school was only 8 miles away to drive to. while rock hills complex from my house was 16 miles. it didn't happen when I played. but it is what it is. with ironton's upswing in playing ability, there will be more wanting to come there. and with open enrollment they'll be able to. I have no answer for your comment. it wasn't done back in the day. and successful schools will profit from it player wise. and the schools these players left will suffer for it. it's like walking on a sword edge. you are gonna get cut. one side will profit while another suffers. hain't a thang I can do about it or you too. and as far as what planet. I spect we are from the same. but your constand dribble on ironton topics even has burg fans not liking what they are seeing. trust me, I pm a lot with people I know here. I have made hundreds of friends here.
Since you said burgs been doing it for years, Name one year that burg had 6 transfers in HIGH school in one year.

Don’t come back with the reply they come in grade school. All schools have that. Two of your backs in the back field live in Rock hill district.

And I don’t care about the other burg posters. So pm all you want.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Laser Breath= Loser Breath:lol: :lol: It's doesn't matter if it's 1 or 20, it's still being done. The fact is, it happens and your school is still guilty of the same behavior. My team is the Colerain Cardinals, and do you know how many kids we've lost over the years to the GCL? Yet, we overcome it and still win state championships. People who want to blame all the other factors when things don't go their way are losers. You sound like a loser.

Weren't you one of these guys who was giving Madison a bad time for complaining months after the game? Here you are crying just as hard as those Madison folks. Grow up and get a life!

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:03 am Laser Breath= Loser Breath:lol: :lol: It's doesn't matter if it's 1 or 20, it's still being done. The fact is, it happens and your school is still guilty of the same behavior. My team is the Colerain Cardinals, and do you know how many kids we've lost over the years to the GCL? Yet, we overcome it and still win state championships. People who want to blame all the other factors when things don't go their way are losers. You sound like a loser.

Weren't you one of these guys who was giving Madison a bad time for complaining months after the game? Here you are crying just as hard as those Madison folks. Grow up and get a life!
6 in one year bro. That’s recruiting. You comparing D1 to D5 is all I need to know of your response

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Hey Loser Breath: All I need to know from your responses is that you're a whiny little girl. You sure you're not from Madison? Grow up and start acting like you have a pair.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

laser breath wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:00 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:03 am Laser Breath= Loser Breath:lol: :lol: It's doesn't matter if it's 1 or 20, it's still being done. The fact is, it happens and your school is still guilty of the same behavior. My team is the Colerain Cardinals, and do you know how many kids we've lost over the years to the GCL? Yet, we overcome it and still win state championships. People who want to blame all the other factors when things don't go their way are losers. You sound like a loser.

6 in one year bro. That’s recruiting. You comparing D1 to D5 is all I need to know of your response
Wheelersburg had 5 transfer in the 8th grade year before. What's the difference except 8th grade doesn't have to show residency to keep from sitting out?

Return to “Football”