Ironton Fighting Tigers Football 2020

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Ironton Fighting Tigers Football 2020

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

dude, that would be incredible. one can only hope my friend. you better come see me this spring. and bring your family.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

MrFirstTake wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:34 am I really think Reid will start and win a national championship before he leaves campus. As long as he can stay healthy
I seen where he's planning on Graduating next December and enrolling early at The Ohio State Buckeyes.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that is complete dedication buckeye. I expect nothing but great things from this young man. and he has earned every ounce of it. the whole of southern ohio should be behind him. much like we did with joe burrow.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:38 am
MrFirstTake wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:34 am I really think Reid will start and win a national championship before he leaves campus. As long as he can stay healthy
I seen where he's planning on Graduating next December and enrolling early at The Ohio State Buckeyes.
That would be great this group of kids the buckeyes are bringing in next year are going to be special

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Carrico rises again to #48 in the country

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Heard some great news for Tigertown, some great stuff coming to Fighting Tiger Country in the near future.

Go Fighting Tigers......

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that sounds great.

DaTANK
Waterboy

Post by DaTANK »

I’m hearing some big news as well. Pendleton is changing the landscape in SEO.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

DaTANK wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:14 pm I’m hearing some big news as well. Pendleton is changing the landscape in SEO.
I agree, big things are happening in Tigertown.

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:55 pm Heard some great news for Tigertown, some great stuff coming to Fighting Tiger Country in the near future.

Go Fighting Tigers......
What now, more recruits? 22 new players for the slacking tigers?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

PirateFan[69] wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:04 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:55 pm Heard some great news for Tigertown, some great stuff coming to Fighting Tiger Country in the near future.

Go Fighting Tigers......
Nope!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

I’ve heard they are looking into getting an indoor facility like what northwest has. Heard waverly might be on the verge of getting one as well. I’m kind of old school. Get out in the elements!

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:15 am
PirateFan[69] wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:04 am

Go Fighting Tigers......
Nope!!
My bad, 23 new players!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:51 am
DaTANK wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:14 pm I’m hearing some big news as well. Pendleton is changing the landscape in SEO.
I agree, big things are happening in Tigertown.
ole bait wishes he knew some of what is going on. but till then I am excited for ironton.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

wobycat wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:44 am I’ve heard they are looking into getting an indoor facility like what northwest has. Heard waverly might be on the verge of getting one as well. I’m kind of old school. Get out in the elements!
I didn’t know any school besides Massillon had indoor practice facilities. What’s Northwest’s look like, do you know where there’s any pictures of it?

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

BREAKING NEWS: Pendleton is back to his recruiting ways. Who is going to become a Tiger this year? He's for sure been to the Burg, where else has he been? Coach Pendleton has proposed a trade, Carrico for eight new players from IMG Academy, hope this one falls through..

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if what I heard in a pm is true. I'm extremely excited about what I'm hearing for fighting tiger football. and it tickles my innards listening to pirates talking about recruiting, after so many years from them. I don't know what's going on, and frankly could care less player wise. I just want everything done legally whatever happens. I'd hate to lose this special man to a witch hunt.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:19 am
wobycat wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:44 am I’ve heard they are looking into getting an indoor facility like what northwest has. Heard waverly might be on the verge of getting one as well. I’m kind of old school. Get out in the elements!
I didn’t know any school besides Massillon had indoor practice facilities. What’s Northwest’s look like, do you know where there’s any pictures of it?
I don’t actually. I heard Piketon is getting one, waverly has discussed getting one. It seems this will be the new trend. Sports sure has changed in my lifetime.

PM big blue nation. He may have some. I think he’s a northwest fan or grad.
Last edited by wobycat on Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:58 am if what I heard in a pm is true. I'm extremely excited about what I'm hearing for fighting tiger football. and it tickles my innards listening to pirates talking about recruiting, after so many years from them. I don't know what's going on, and frankly could care less player wise. I just want everything done legally whatever happens. I'd hate to lose this special man to a witch hunt.
Recruiting is illegal. If a high school player is trying to transfer to another school, more than likely its for sports activities.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

wobycat wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:11 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:58 am if what I heard in a pm is true. I'm extremely excited about what I'm hearing for fighting tiger football. and it tickles my innards listening to pirates talking about recruiting, after so many years from them. I don't know what's going on, and frankly could care less player wise. I just want everything done legally whatever happens. I'd hate to lose this special man to a witch hunt.
Recruiting is illegal. If a high school player is trying to transfer to another school, more than likely its for sports activities.
So how does it work in here? Is throwing around accusations without any plausible evidence really the move? Kinda has that old man loitering around w his cup of coffee at the local small town convenience store vibe to it. Rock solid sourcing too. lol

Return to “Football”