Southeastern Panthers Football 2020

RShifko
Riding the Bench

Re: Evan Gallaugher resigns as Southeastern football coach

Post by RShifko »

Brian Netter should be the man the SE is calling to take this job. Netter makes a ton of sense if he is interested

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

Netter would be a tremendous hire, but not sure they’ll make that call and not sure he would answer if they did. Good luck to SE on their search.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

joeboggs1 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:49 pm There has to be a story here. Just found out Ruby graduated, or what?
Yes. I heard he thought Ruby was only a junior and resigned when he found out he graduated. Guessing when the news broke he committed to IN Wesleyan was devastated

KRS
JV Team

Re: Southeastern Panthers Football 2020

Post by KRS »

I was surprised he took the job again in the first place. Obviously wasn't fully committed when people talked him into it. Would have been the easiest transition for the kids and program to continue the offense that he has been running the last few years but completely understand if he doesn't want it as well. Queen had a lot of success when he was the head coach at VC. Came to SE and took over for a few years after SE playoff teams in the early 2000's, probably got a little dejavu and said no thanks. Hopefully they find a replacement soon.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Looking on Gazette, looks like southeastern is about to hire in a new coach. Garett Blair graduate of southeastern and assistant at eastern pike and McClain

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

Congratulations, hopefully they have a season in the fall but I would not be shocked if we have to wait until 2021 for him to get his shot.

Return to “Football”