SE

Ohio State Coaches @ Ironton

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Larry Fine
Freshman Team

Re: Ohio State Coaches @ Ironton

Post by Larry Fine »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:08 pm
This will be deleted soon , what a great honor to host the Ohio state coach. Ironton = exposure

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Larry Fine wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:15 pm
Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:08 pm
This will be deleted soon , what a great honor to host the Ohio state coach. Ironton = exposure

Why will it be deleted?

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Woah, I didn’t realize how big of a man Ryan day is.
#PenTon is a big dude and Coach Day is towering in this Photo!

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I saw that earlier. Also bowling green and Virginia tech was there.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

The Ironton Football Social communications Department does a great job of keeping the public informed of what’s happening year round.

I truly appreciate it, as I’m not in the area.

This has benefited not only Ironton, but the OVC, & other area student athletes!

This is a great example of ALL OVER ACHIEVING at something they obviously love doing!

Thank YOU too ALL involved!

I APPRECIATE YOU!!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Heard some OSU coaches also stopped at Gallia Academy.

Apparently some of the Ironton kids talked up a couple of Blue Devils and encouraged the Buckeyes to take a look at them.

Pretty classy and impressive from the Tigers.

Great kids in our communities - love SE Ohio kids getting attention from Coach Day and his staff.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Not familiar with Gallia players. Who would be on their radar?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

wobycat wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:07 pm Not familiar with Gallia players. Who would be on their radar?
Armstrong and Riley Starnes (6-5, 295lbs, JR OT) are getting a lot of MAC interest. Starnes holds offers from Toledo and Miami with some more offers on the way.

Isaac Clary (6-6, 280lbs, Freshman) is also likely to be an eventual DI recruit. Obviously earlier in the process for him.

Not sure any of those three are at the Ohio State level, but still cool that Ohio State is at least giving SE Ohio kids a real look.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

A Ohio state coach was at Wheelersburg today saw it on the daily times page.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Imthedaddy91
Waterboy

Post by Imthedaddy91 »

loganlocos wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:18 am Heard some OSU coaches also stopped at Gallia Academy.

Apparently some of the Ironton kids talked up a couple of Blue Devils and encouraged the Buckeyes to take a look at them.

Great kids in our communities - love SE Ohio kids getting attention from Coach Day and his staff.
Yep they were there talking To Starnes and Armstrong

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Imthedaddy91 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:03 am
loganlocos wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:18 am Heard some OSU coaches also stopped at Gallia Academy.

Yep they were there talking To Starnes and Armstrong
That’s awesome!!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Great stuff !!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Southeastfan1
Waterboy

Post by Southeastfan1 »

OSU coach Al Washington watched Isaac Clary play against Carrico at the varsity basketball game Friday and liked what he saw. Heard they invited Clary to a spring practice. He’s Gallia freshman O lineman

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:24 pm Woah, I didn’t realize how big of a man Ryan day is.
#PenTon is a big dude and Coach Day is towering in this Photo!
when I saw the picture I thought the same thing. great exposure for our area.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's awesome locos. tell your family I said hi. I saw you had something a time back about meat boykin, that was his son Rodney that was with me when we came to your cookout, and the logan game together with ya'll. just wanted you to know. rod is so humble and one of my bestest buddies. and he's so humble, I did not even know about his dad's fame till I read something you posted. ain't that awesome.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Southeastfan1 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:41 pm OSU coach Al Washington watched Isaac Clary play against Carrico at the varsity basketball game Friday and liked what he saw. Heard they invited Clary to a spring practice. He’s Gallia freshman O lineman
sweet.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:32 am

that's awesome locos. tell your family I said hi. I saw you had something a time back about meat boykin, that was his son Rodney that was with me when we came to your cookout, and the logan game together with ya'll. just wanted you to know. rod is so humble and one of my bestest buddies. and he's so humble, I did not even know about his dad's fame till I read something you posted. ain't that awesome.
Thanks for sharing - very cool. I remember him being a very nice guy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he's the best brother. from 8th through 10th grade we lifted weights together every day. and he never even mentioned this to me. rod went on to be a superstar at ironton and played college ball at Baldwin Wallace. I had my acl repaired the 1st time and headed to the vo- tech school my junior and senior year and took welding. it worked out great for both of us taking those paths.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Ohio State Coach Al Washington is back in Tigertown today watching workouts.

Go Fighting Tigers.....

Return to “Football”