Reid Carrico - US Army All American Game

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Reid Carrico - US Army All American Game

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congratulations to Irontons Reid Carrico on being invited to play in the US Army All American game January 9th on NBC. What an honor and well deserved, good luck Reid.

Go Fighting Tigers.......

MrFirstTake
SE

Re: Reid Carrico - US Army All American Game

Post by MrFirstTake »

Saw this earlier this is great

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Awesome!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I read a post that said he is the first ever from southern Ohio to play in that game. Very cool.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

that's what it said on facebook, 1st athlete from southern ohio. I was going to start a topic on it, but ole buckeye was already on top of it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Awesome!

82nd
Freshman Team

Post by 82nd »

amazing

knightruner
JV Team

Post by knightruner »

Don't know how long they have been playing this game but I do know that Thomas Price of South Point High School was selected as All American High School Football Player. Not sure of the year but it was around 66-68 time frame. I believe he was the only one and first one from SEO to make it until Reid Carrico. Dr. Price went to Dartmouth University and played football and was on two Ivy League Championship teams.

knightruner
JV Team

Post by knightruner »

Thomas J. Price, Jr. MD
Thomas J. Price, Jr. MD

Dr. Thomas J. Price, Jr. is from Burlington, Ohio. He attended South Point High School where he played three sports and was a high school All-American in football. He graduated from Dartmouth College where he majored in biology, played on two Ivy League championship football teams and was a member of the lacrosse team. After Dartmouth, he returned home to Ohio and attended the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. His medical internship and residency were completed at Harlem Hospital Center in New York City. His fellowship in cardiology was at Harlem Hospital and Columbia University. Following the fellowship, he joined the faculty and remained as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine for 17 years. Dr. Price has been a faculty member in the Nurse Anesthetist Program at the City University of New York. He was an assistant professor in the Emergency Medicine Residency Program at Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, NJ. He was the team medical physician for the New York Knights of the World League of American Football. He was President of the Medical Staff at The Mount Vernon Hospital, now Montefiore- Mt Vernon Hospital in Mt. Vernon, NY. He is attending cardiologist at Montefiore-New Rochelle Hospital in New Rochelle, NY and at NY Presbyterian-Lawrence Hospital, Bronxville, NY. He has been a consultant to the pharmaceutical firms AstraZeneca, Gilead Sciences and Novartis. He has been a medical consultant for the law firms of Aaronson, Rappaport, Feinstein & Deutch; Bartlett, McDonough, Bastone & Monaghan; the City of New York Law Department; New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation; Shook, Hardy & Bacon and for the Department of Corrections for the State of NY and Westchester County. He was a member of the American Heart Association Northeast Affiliate Board of Directors and the National Board of Directors of the Association of Black Cardiologists. He was a member of the Westchester County Blue-Ribbon Panel on Healthcare Disparities. He is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology. For several years, he has been named to the Castle Connolly list of Best Doctors in Metro New York and Westchester Magazine’s Top Doctors in Westchester. Beginning in1985, Dr. Price has had a cardiology practice in Mt. Vernon, NY. providing care to patients from Westchester County and New York City. He recently transitioned from private practice to Montefiore Cardiology where he is the Chief of Cardiology at Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital in Mt Vernon, NY. He is married to Patricia Hayling-Price and has three children. He attends Grace Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon, NY and is frequently a participant in the Medical Ministry presentations. Before the onset of arthritic knees, Dr Price was an avid skier in the winter and runner on Orchard Beach in the Bronx year-round. Now he is a road bike cyclist and encourages his patients to keep doing something even if they can’t do what they used to do.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

knightruner wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:40 pm Don't know how long they have been playing this game but I do know that Thomas Price of South Point High School was selected as All American High School Football Player. Not sure of the year but it was around 66-68 time frame. I believe he was the only one and first one from SEO to make it until Reid Carrico. Dr. Price went to Dartmouth University and played football and was on two Ivy League Championship teams.
US Army All American Game started in 2000

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:00 pm
knightruner wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:40 pm Don't know how long they have been playing this game but I do know that Thomas Price of South Point High School was selected as All American High School Football Player. Not sure of the year but it was around 66-68 time frame. I believe he was the only one and first one from SEO to make it until Reid Carrico. Dr. Price went to Dartmouth University and played football and was on two Ivy League Championship teams.
US Army All American Game started in 2000
I think he’s referring to being selected as an all American high school football player. I doubt they had an all star game back then. I’m not sure though.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

great information, awesome honor.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Congrats to him, heck of a football player. Can’t wait to watch him at the next level, as well as in this game.

Who Dey!
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats to Reid Carrico, outstanding player for the Tigers, really looking forward to him being a Buckeye in 2021.

Return to “Football”