fielddaddy
JV Team

Re: Ironton - Trevor Carter RB/S/OLB Receiving Offers

Post by fielddaddy »

SpeedKillz wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:48 pm
fielddaddy wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:43 pm
SpeedKillz wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:22 pm

But.. theres "nothing unordinary to see here folks."

Same old Ironton. Love sweeping dirt under a rug.
You think maybe Ironton retook the pick not because the young man isn't going to play but because he won't be on the sidelines for any of the games.
You would think to be a team member one would be required to be not only at practices to learn and the games to support the team even if injured.
And if he decided he did not want to then would it be fair to have him listed as a teammate on the roster and in the pics ?
Maybe it's not so much sweeping more dirt under the rug but just a agreement between a coach a player and all those involved.
Stop. 😂😂😂 You know very well injured team members remain on team and train and rehab.
Also know very well all the circumstances are very questionable.

Believe what you choose you are on here to instigate more than discuss football and such.
I will just ignore you go on hating seems that is what your best at.
So is the timing. The behavior. The silence. The virtue signaling. and The hypocrisy.

Irontons wants the national spotlight BUT only when they can control the narrative. Doesn't work that way.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

fielddaddy wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:01 pm
You think maybe Ironton retook the pick not because the young man isn't going to play but because he won't be on the sidelines for any of the games.
You would think to be a team member one would be required to be not only at practices to learn and the games to support the team even if injured.
And if he decided he did not want to then would it be fair to have him listed as a teammate on the roster and in the pics ?
Maybe it's not so much sweeping more dirt under the rug but just a agreement between a coach a player and all those involved.
Stop. 😂😂😂 You know very well injured team members remain on team and train and rehab.

Believe what you choose you are on here to instigate more than discuss football and such.
So is the timing. The behavior. The silence. The virtue signaling. and The hypocrisy.

Irontons wants the national spotlight BUT only when they can control the narrative. Doesn't work that way.
Arch Manning is how old? 15? 16? Yet if I hit google I can darn near tell you what the kid had for breakfast today. Same thing for countless student athletes. Countless. Welcome to 2021. When you are considered a nationally recognized recruit, thats part of the gig.

When the program you are a part of decide to handle accepting the burden of the national spotlight they seek, unequitably, then you virtue signal. It's Bs. None of you gaf about privacy. You just don't like it when the narrative you are attempting to set forth is questioned.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

fielddaddy wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:01 pm

And also, like it or not, this story is a variable relative to the game.

You don't subtract relevant factors and then pretend like ya having a real discussion do you?

Lol. Are we playing pretend or really having unbiased critical discussions about the game?.

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

SpeedKillz wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:22 pm

But.. theres "nothing unordinary to see here folks."

Same old Ironton. Love sweeping dirt under a rug.

That is so true about Ironton. Looks like some adults are getting butt hurt on here by having things removed. I can see when a kid gets called out on here that is wrong, but sounds like some coaches might have some pool on here what’s said on here. ❄️

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

GalliaTribe wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:39 pm

That is so true about Ironton. Looks like some adults are getting butt hurt on here by having things removed. I can see when a kid gets called out on here that is wrong, but sounds like some coaches might have some pool on here what’s said on here. ❄️
Either you want the spotlight or you don't. If you can't handle it. Don't market your program. Everything has a cost. 💯🎤

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

SpeedKillz wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:45 pm

Either you want the spotlight or you don't. If you can't handle it. Don't market your program. Everything has a cost. 💯🎤
Adults in seo in general tend to lose touch w the fact that their regional sentiments are often not the sentiments of the entire world beyond seo. Thats just conditioning. Its normal. But its still a fallacy per se. Anyway, Ironton just wants it all one way and they want their athletes to have some pretenend sacred safe space that are not afforded to other atheletes that have garnered natl attention. They want all the light. But none of the scrutiny. They want it all one way. It's unrealsitic. But ya can't tell em that. 🤷‍♂️

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

i just dont see why everyone cares so much. If i lived in ironton or rooted for ironton maybe i would care. But really besides that it is pretty much a waste of my time to worry about what goes on at another school and their kids

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

svac83 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:19 pm i just dont see why everyone cares so much. If i lived in ironton or rooted for ironton maybe i would care. But really besides that it is pretty much a waste of my time to worry about what goes on at another school and their kids
Again how ya feel or what you perceive don't mean s****. Respectfully.

It's just how it is. Kid is a nationally rated recruit. The program is marketed. It comes w the price of admission. Either ya in it or ya not. Can't have it all one way.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Correct. No direct criticism has been levied at the kid.

Whatsoever.

The premise. The context. The timing and the circumstance of the situation has been questioned. For a nationally rated recruit, this is fairly reasonable. The ironton base isnt comfortable securing the narrative w context, so they are trying to control it or censor it with incorrect perceptions of "privacy."

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

I guess Irontons own fanbase seems confused also?
Attachments
Screenshot_20210817-222612_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210817-222316_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210817-222141_Facebook.jpg

captainmorgan_
JV Team

Post by captainmorgan_ »

what happened to the kid? i didn’t hear about this

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

captainmorgan_ wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:51 pm what happened to the kid? i didn’t hear about this
And unfortunately ya wont get anything real. All optics.

Return to “Football”