Former Dublin and Toledo Rocket wanting to give back to the game.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Former Dublin and Toledo Rocket wanting to give back to the game.

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Today I was able to interview at the office where he works in Dublin,Ohio Brett is as passionate about high school football as anyone I have met and he is hoping to give back to the game along with all of the communities that he can.
Since 2004, OHIO BRETT has been delivering powerful speaking programs that positively impact High Schools, Colleges, Companies, Churches, Veterans and entire communities featuring speakers from the sports world.

Ohio Brett as he is known will be traveling to all 88 counties in Ohio and he hopes to talk at as many high schools as he can along the way.

Here is a short video of the man in action
https://vimeo.com/sharedvision/review/2 ... e5dca91121

Brett works at Apportis out of Dublin, Ohio
Here is work e-mail in case you want to get a hold him
brett.bohl@apportis.com

To the interview
1. “To encourage all the players to get help when they need help. And it is okay and even courageous to ask for help. And we all need help at some point in our lives.”

2. All 3 Dublin High Schools, Coffman, Jerome & Scioto, Newark HS, Adena, Monroe Central, Vermilion, Ottawa Hills, Sycamore HS just to name a few

3. “My passion is to have our speaking programs positively impact entire communities all over Ohio, and for me it starts with High School Football.”

4. Well it all started in High School for me … I had great administrators, teachers and coaches. My Head Football Coach Todd Alles played for Woody Hayes at Ohio State and he brought in Coach Hayes to speak to our Dublin High School football team and it was amazing!!!

5. I was honored to be voted captain by my teammates at Dublin High School playing defensive back graduating 1988 and was a walk on DB playing for the Toledo Rockets from 1988 to 1991 and was blessed to learn from head coaches Nick Saban and Gary Pinkle.

6. Our company Apportis is a telehealth company that helps students, parents and everyone get connect to the help they need, it might be mental health, suicide prevention's, youth homeless, or opioid addiction. Our website is www.apportis.com to learn more. I am honored to be on this team to make a difference in the moment of need.

7. I get the honor of sharing truth and challenging and encouraging students athletes to become the best version of themselves. I am the motivational speaker and one of the greatest things is I get encouraged every time.

8. Accountability to the team and something bigger than me. It is okay to go fast and make mistakes .. in practice or even in the game. But don’t make the same mistake twice.

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Former Dublin and Toledo Rocket wanting to give back to the game.

Post by Omega »

👍👍👍👍👍

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

OhioBrett’s 2 step plan to help save Ohio High School Football:

Step 1. email/phone campaign blitzing all state elected officials from volunteers in all 88 Ohio counties. Conference calls to recruit volunteers next 3 days and Kickoff next Monday 7/13/20

15 minute conference calls at 8:00am, 10:00am, Noon, 2:00pm, 7:00pm and 9:00pm each of next 3 days 7/10, 7/11, 7/12

Dial: 712-451-0011 Access Code: 827217

· OhioBrett host’s conference calls next 3 days … recruit volunteer team of coaches, parents of current HS Football players, former players and community leaders who care about HS FB from all 88 Ohio counties

· Next week launch a “strong safety blitz” for 7 straight days … email and phone campaign (I will provide the phone script to leave msg and template email to send) to flood all elected officials in local and state office

· Volunteer assignments will be made ….. only have to make calls or emails on 1 of the 7 days.

· Each of 7 days … basically volunteers from 12 Ohio counties will be assigned that day.

Step 2. “OhioBrett & Friends…Parking Lot Rally” speaking programs in all 88 Ohio counties. I will talk about importance of HS FB. See attached press release. Kickoff 8/4/2020

Thank you for encouraging me by setting an example worthy of following! OhioBrett www.ohiobrett.com

Brett Bohl

Vice President, Special Events and Community Outreach

m. 614-588-7026

www.apportis.com

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:19 am OhioBrett’s 2 step plan to help save Ohio High School Football:

Step 1. email/phone campaign blitzing all state elected officials from volunteers in all 88 Ohio counties. Conference calls to recruit volunteers next 3 days and Kickoff next Monday 7/13/20

15 minute conference calls at 8:00am, 10:00am, Noon, 2:00pm, 7:00pm and 9:00pm each of next 3 days 7/10, 7/11, 7/12

Dial: 712-451-0011 Access Code: 827217

· OhioBrett host’s conference calls next 3 days … recruit volunteer team of coaches, parents of current HS Football players, former players and community leaders who care about HS FB from all 88 Ohio counties

· Next week launch a “strong safety blitz” for 7 straight days … email and phone campaign (I will provide the phone script to leave msg and template email to send) to flood all elected officials in local and state office

· Volunteer assignments will be made ….. only have to make calls or emails on 1 of the 7 days.

· Each of 7 days … basically volunteers from 12 Ohio counties will be assigned that day.

Step 2. “OhioBrett & Friends…Parking Lot Rally” speaking programs in all 88 Ohio counties. I will talk about importance of HS FB. See attached press release. Kickoff 8/4/2020

Thank you for encouraging me by setting an example worthy of following! OhioBrett www.ohiobrett.com

Brett Bohl

Vice President, Special Events and Community Outreach

m. 614-588-7026

www.apportis.com
:lol: :lol:
I'm sorry but I find this comical. We are facing a pandemic and some guy named "Ohio Brett" wants to launch a campaign to convince officials to "save" high school football......

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's nice of Brett to be putting forth some effort. Maybe wasting his time, but I like triers though.

Tough, tough guidelines after the first wave is/was the answer, but I think it's a little too late. :(

Return to “Football”