It Was Time For A Change In OHSAA Leadership

Post by radiodavel »

It Was Time For A Change In OHSAA Leadership
https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2020 ... leadership

Beergogglebluez
SE

Re: It Was Time For A Change In OHSAA Leadership

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I wonder what really happened. Seems strange he would step down.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:14 pm I wonder what really happened. Seems strange he would step down.
He was fired. Snodgrass wanted to stop summer camps and make it where teams can only practice with own team. Summer camps sued. DeWine sided with the Camps saying that OHSAA didn’t have jurisdiction over the summer. Snodgrass and DeWine got into a heated conversation. The board told Snodgrass not mention the lawsuit publicly but Snodgrass didn’t listen. He emailed all the ADs in a letter talking about “court proceedings “ so the board voted him out.

ItsMyOpinion
Varsity

Post by ItsMyOpinion »

Unfortunately this change in the commissioner will not change the poor leadership of the OHSAA Board of Directors. With the current Board of Directors, the OHSAA will not survivor this crisis. The past 3 or 4 Boards have over spent and under used the resources they have. (Ex: doubling office personnel, buying a 2nd office building, etc.) Things will get a lot worst now that Snodgrass is no longer there.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

EasternDspy wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:22 am
Beergogglebluez wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:14 pm I wonder what really happened. Seems strange he would step down.
He was fired. Snodgrass wanted to stop summer camps and make it where teams can only practice with own team. Summer camps sued. DeWine sided with the Camps saying that OHSAA didn’t have jurisdiction over the summer. Snodgrass and DeWine got into a heated conversation. The board told Snodgrass not mention the lawsuit publicly but Snodgrass didn’t listen. He emailed all the ADs in a letter talking about “court proceedings “ so the board voted him out.
It must be nice to think you know all the answers

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

JMO ! I think Basketball season will be played before football .

Return to “Football”