OHSAA Update July 7th

countywide35
SEOP

Re: OHSAA Update July 7th

Post by countywide35 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:18 pm It won't matter. I don't see football happening to be honest. The big 10 announced conference only games and several big 10 Ad's ore questing how they can even have a season. The Ivy league put falls sports off til spring. Programs have already had positive cases and have had to shut down for 2 weeks. We can keep pretending, but it's not gonna change the outcome. We may not have any sports this coming school year.

very very true.......

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

O&B, and County. I hope there is football, but It's sad, but true. I'm not getting my hopes up. Wishing, hoping, VS reality. Take your pick.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

VetteMan wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:03 pm Just asking, can a person walk into a hospital and ask for a test, 0r does a Doctor have to say that a test is needed ?
A lot of hospitals have tents set up outside for testing and they are usually done by appointment. I have taken a few people to Columbus to get tested cause they are going to have surgery.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Too much was let slide bye in the beginning and it is being done again. There will be NO full season in high school fall sports. If the country doesn't get serious with its self we just might have NO winter sports. We will need six full weeks of almost no cases to even have spring sports.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

noreply66 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:41 pm Too much was let slide bye in the beginning and it is being done again. There will be NO full season in high school fall sports. If the country doesn't get serious with its self we just might have NO winter sports. We will need six full weeks of almost no cases to even have spring sports.
I’m not saying you’re wrong but that’s not what they are preaching. They just sent out an email saying that the plan to start football on time. The gov said the next 30 days will decide football. I know it’s hard to believe but the OHSAA board has met 3 times this week and that’s the plan. I’m not holding my breath or getting my hopes up though.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:43 pm
noreply66 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:41 pm Too much was let slide bye in the beginning and it is being done again. There will be NO full season in high school fall sports. If the country doesn't get serious with its self we just might have NO winter sports. We will need six full weeks of almost no cases to even have spring sports.
I’m not saying you’re wrong but that’s not what they are preaching. They just sent out an email saying that the plan to start football on time. The gov said the next 30 days will decide football. I know it’s hard to believe but the OHSAA board has met 3 times this week and that’s the plan. I’m not holding my breath or getting my hopes up though.
I hope I'm wrong. I'm not saying they will cancel the season. With some one testing positive schools will have to cancel games and its very doubtful if a school will go the whole season playing 10 regular games. If it happens to some teams a lot that will decide winter sports. Haven't they said we wouldn't have a play off?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Actions = Consequences. It's going to be one big mess. I would bet they won't even try a season. Preaching it now, but they know things can change week to week. It will come down to a big disappointment.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

To many people saying what they want to happen instead of thinking of what’s going to happen

Return to “Football”