$20.00 Game Entry

BigBoneJerome
Freshman Team

$20.00 Game Entry

Post by BigBoneJerome »

Its going to happen. We have to make up the revenue for 50% fan reduction and add bathroom attendants along with an entry temperature station.

lets go

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: $20.00 Game Entry

Post by Orange and Brown »

Any school that would charge 20 bucks for a parent to watch their kid deserves to have no one show up.
It's not going to happen. Schools will weather the storm. It's not the end of the world.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

School has gone through strikes and are still going and they will after this.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:48 am School has gone through strikes and are still going and they will after this.
Bad comparison.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

wobycat wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:54 am
noreply66 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:48 am School has gone through strikes and are still going and they will after this.
Bad comparison.
your problem

Prime Time
S

Post by Prime Time »

There not going to be fans if at all anyway. If you let one parent in per game at most and only 20-25 players on sidelines, then that’s only 400-500 dollars coming from parents. No concessions, no restrooms, no band, no cheerleaders.only a few coaches no huddling in press boxes. How will chain gang avoid players, social distancing on sidelines, they get in free

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:58 am
wobycat wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:54 am
Bad comparison.
your problem
? On your reply but

Strike and pandemic is a bad comparison

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Are you going to start and bully me like people are saying you have been to them on here? Like I said you need to moderate more and stop going at it with members on here. Things will go a lot smoother.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

BigBoneJerome wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:00 pm Its going to happen. We have to make up the revenue for 50% fan reduction and add bathroom attendants along with an entry temperature station.

lets go
:lol: yeah right. You're more likely to see teams live stream games and try and charge for that service.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:14 am Are you going to start and bully me like people are saying you have been to them on here? Like I said you need to moderate more and stop going at it with members on here. Things will go a lot smoother.
Disagreement is bullying?

I mean if you’re going to insinuate that I’m bullying, at least show me where I am? If I disagree with something, I’m going to state it. No I don’t believe that shutting down schools and/or activities related to schools is smart and yes I feel like it’s going to be catastrophic if it happens. If you read my posts, you can see my thoughts on it.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

greygoose wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:23 am
BigBoneJerome wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:00 pm Its going to happen. We have to make up the revenue for 50% fan reduction and add bathroom attendants along with an entry temperature station.

lets go
:lol: yeah right. You're more likely to see teams live stream games and try and charge for that service.
I believe only schools and maybe spectrum legally have right to stream. I’m not sure schools can charge but that may change. Of course, OHSAA will want their piece of the pie. I could see ticket prices raise if it’s half capacity. Football helps a lot of other sports.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

wobycat wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:38 am
noreply66 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:14 am Are you going to start and bully me like people are saying you have been to them on here? Like I said you need to moderate more and stop going at it with members on here. Things will go a lot smoother.
Disagreement is bullying?

I mean if you’re going to insinuate that I’m bullying, at least show me where I am? If I disagree with something, I’m going to state it. No I don’t believe that shutting down schools and/or activities related to schools is smart and yes I feel like it’s going to be catastrophic if it happens. If you read my posts, you can see my thoughts on it.
Better know as a bully answer 8-)

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

wobycat wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:40 am
greygoose wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:23 am

lets go
I believe only schools and maybe spectrum legally have right to stream. I’m not sure schools can charge but that may change. Of course, OHSAA will want their piece of the pie. I could see ticket prices raise if it’s half capacity. Football helps a lot of other sports.
Spectrum is post season. Schools could put up a live stream and charge but the most likely scenario is that schools will stream games over Facebook and it will be free.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:38 pm Any school that would charge 20 bucks for a parent to watch their kid deserves to have no one show up.
It's not going to happen. Schools will weather the storm. It's not the end of the world.
I agree o n b.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I could be wrong, And this would not be live. But every school or almost uses huddle to tape their games right? And Hudl has a feature where you can load your game up and people can already pay a fee to see your games. Most schools could have their games loaded up before 10 pm. I know a lot of schools don't use this pay feature but they could. Honestly if the school has a interent connection they could probably load the first half at halftime.

I have seen games uploaded to huddle before the team made it to the locker room for coaches to begin to watch tape.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

As far as OHSSSA goes. OHSSA doesnt receive revenue from regular season games do they?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

svac83 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:24 am I could be wrong, And this would not be live. But every school or almost uses huddle to tape their games right? And Hudl has a feature where you can load your game up and people can already pay a fee to see your games. Most schools could have their games loaded up before 10 pm. I know a lot of schools don't use this pay feature but they could. Honestly if the school has a interent connection they could probably load the first half at halftime.

I have seen games uploaded to huddle before the team made it to the locker room for coaches to begin to watch tape.
Between radio and Facebook I think your idea is overthinking just a bit lol

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

svac83 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:27 am As far as OHSSSA goes. OHSSA doesnt receive revenue from regular season games do they?
You are correct. The OHSAA only makes money from postseason events.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:19 pm
svac83 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:24 am I could be wrong, And this would not be live. But every school or almost uses huddle to tape their games right? And Hudl has a feature where you can load your game up and people can already pay a fee to see your games. Most schools could have their games loaded up before 10 pm. I know a lot of schools don't use this pay feature but they could. Honestly if the school has a interent connection they could probably load the first half at halftime.

I was just thinking using the game film would not need an extra person running the Facebook thing.

Plus if I could not see game in person I could watch the whole game off of film in maybe a half hour. I was also thinking school would make a little money m.

But trust me if everyone did Facebook I could watch different games all weekend

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

svac83 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:25 am
Orange and Brown wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:19 pm

I was just thinking using the game film would not need an extra person running the Facebook thing.

Plus if I could not see game in person I could watch the whole game off of film in maybe a half hour. I was also thinking school would make a little money m.

But trust me if everyone did Facebook I could watch different games all weekend
The hudl idea isn't a bad one if tweaked just a bit. Teams could signup with a separate account for anyone wanting to watch. Have an administrator of the account who is responsible for loading games and signing ppl up. Anyone wanting log in to view games could pay a 1 time fee for the season in order to have their username activated. With any luck this would be enough to cover the hudl cost and maybe make a little bit of money as well. I think with times like this you'll be seeing schools thinking outside the box in order to make the games more accessible. Someone mentioned radio, but let's be honest there's only a very small amount of teams that have radio access weekly.

Return to “Football”