Revised TVC-OHIO schedule

loganlocos
SEOP

Re: Revised TVC-OHIO schedule

Post by loganlocos »

enigmaax wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:19 pm Marietta’s schedule online had Athens on it before all this.
That makes sense too. I was joking about them ducking Logan fwiw. Everyone is doing their best right now.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Meigs
2020 revised schedule
2020 revised schedule
2020 revised schedule
2020 revised schedule

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Flexworth
Freshman Team

Post by Flexworth »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:10 pm
Flexworth wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:09 am
2Time wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:13 am

Pretty Simple, looks like the schedules were just moved up from what they would of been had a full schedule been set, a few teams got a break really, Alex doesn't have to play NY, RV doesn't have to play Athens, and I'd say for NY getting week 1 off was to create the space for them to continue to play Trimble. Wellston will work to fill week 5. I wouldn't be surprised to see Logan pop up on some of these bye weeks since they don't have a conference and will be easiest to schedule with by the way of travel times.
I understand, but how was it determined that VC is the only team that doesn’t get a bye? And what if vc would go 4-2 and someone else doesn’t fill their bye week and goes 4-1?
I don't know but all of the AD's were okay with it including Combs so it really doesn't matter.
Haha, it will have to matter if 1 team plays everyone and the rest do not.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

River Valley will fill its Week 6 open date with South Gallia.

However, they will not play this game until after the playoffs when both teams are finished.

Looking forward to welcoming the Golden Rockets to Bidwell in Week 1!

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

RVRaiderFan wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:54 am River Valley will fill its Week 6 open date with South Gallia.

However, they will not play this game until after the playoffs when both teams are finished.

Info I got was that Warren is playing RV in week 6. Is that not the case?

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

enigmaax wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:57 am
RVRaiderFan wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:54 am River Valley will fill its Week 6 open date with South Gallia.

I will be at RV today, so I will ask around and see. I was not aware of that, but things change constantly right now! LOL

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
jgrlzz
Freshman Team

Post by jgrlzz »

Has Alexander and Wellston been able to find non-conference opponents/ Alexander is Sept. 4th and Wellston Sept. 25?

2Time
Freshman Team

Post by 2Time »

Flexworth wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:48 pm
Flexworth wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:09 am
I understand, but how was it determined that VC is the only team that doesn’t get a bye? And what if vc would go 4-2 and someone else doesn’t fill their bye week and goes 4-1?
I don't know but all of the AD's were okay with it including Combs so it really doesn't matter.
You do understand there was no way around having one team play a full schedule correct? Also, I would think that would be a blessing because there would be no need to scramble for games like the rest of the schools are, VC is done they have a six game schedule and playoffs, the rest of the AD's besides NY are now looking for games in hard to fill dates, if I'm a VC guy I'm happy I get to see my team play a game every week unless the season is canned.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

RVRaiderFan wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:00 am
enigmaax wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:57 am

I will be at RV today, so I will ask around and see. I was not aware of that, but things change constantly right now! LOL
I just heard tonight that Warren is not playing RV.

Flexworth
Freshman Team

Post by Flexworth »

2Time wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:44 pm
Flexworth wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:48 pm

You do understand there was no way around having one team play a full schedule correct? Also, I would think that would be a blessing because there would be no need to scramble for games like the rest of the schools are, VC is done they have a six game schedule and playoffs, the rest of the AD's besides NY are now looking for games in hard to fill dates, if I'm a VC guy I'm happy I get to see my team play a game every week unless the season is canned.
I agree, as a vc fan I'm glad were playing everyone. Im wondering about how they will deal with the tvc rankings with vc playing all and rest -1.

Return to “Football”