The VRZ TVC-Ohio Preview

Dundas
SEOPS

The VRZ TVC-Ohio Preview

Post by Dundas »

The Viking Redzone has released their TVC Ohio division preview show for 2020. Hope you enjoy!

Listen here..

Or here..
https://vcvikings.podbean.com/

OSU22
Varsity

Re: The VRZ TVC-Ohio Preview

Post by OSU22 »

z
Last edited by OSU22 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

My guess without having already listened. NY and Athens are the favorites for the league title with VC in the hunt as the spoiler and of course no matter what Wellston SUCKS! Am I close?

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

hsfbfan wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:43 pm My guess without having already listened. NY and Athens are the favorites for the league title with VC in the hunt as the spoiler and of course no matter what Wellston SUCKS! Am I close?
Hahaha listen to the show! We have 5 teams we think could be the best and Wellston is one of them! They still suck though! Ha!

GRFan
Varsity

Post by GRFan »

Yes, I listened to it. Picked Wellston fifth, that’s OK I think Gridiron Glory picked Wellston sixth last year. It is a VC show
I enjoy it.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

GRFan wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:28 pm Yes, I listened to it. Picked Wellston fifth, that’s OK I think Gridiron Glory picked Wellston sixth last year. It is a VC show
I enjoy it.
We didn’t pick them 5th. Our pre season power rankings have them in 5th. Our 12 person committee votes on that. Technically we didn’t give any predictions per say. But we do, at least I do, think that there are 5 teams that could go undefeated this year! Thanks for listening!!

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Good stuff as usual!!

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

NY BUCK wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:36 pm Good stuff as usual!!
Thanks NYB!!

Flexworth
Freshman Team

Post by Flexworth »

hsfbfan wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:43 pm My guess without having already listened. NY and Athens are the favorites for the league title with VC in the hunt as the spoiler and of course no matter what Wellston SUCKS! Am I close?
Whats the alternative?? Athens and N-Y split and Vc drummed Wellston. So how in the hell would you rate them buddy. Yes, Wellston had a good year but didn’t beat anyone with a winning record. And Vc laid a goose egg on them. They do not deserve in the top half

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Flexworth wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:00 pm
Whats the alternative?? Athens and N-Y split and Vc drummed Wellston. So how in the hell would you rate them buddy. Yes, Wellston had a good year but didn’t beat anyone with a winning record. And Vc laid a goose egg on them. They do not deserve in the top half

Wellston played 3 teams with winning records. They went 1-2. Jackson/Athens Loss, NY win.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

GRFan wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:28 pm Yes, I listened to it. Picked Wellston fifth, that’s OK I think Gridiron Glory picked Wellston sixth last year. It is a VC show
I enjoy it.
It will be pretty close like last year. No team stands out as the favorite

hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

Flexworth wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:00 pm
Dude chill I was just kidding around about the show being biased towards VC. I'm fully aware that Wellston benefitted from a favorable schedule in 2019. And now after listening to the show I'm for the most part in agreement with they're assessments for the 2020 season.

Return to “Football”