2020 Trimble 41 - 0 Belpre

Tow Head
Freshman Team

2020 Trimble 41 - 0 Belpre

Post by Tow Head »

That's the burning question right now since no one is giving us a chance against Nelsonvile or Easton. So can we salvage the season after an 0-2 start? I guess we'll see. Hopefully we can get lucky and the refs will help us out. That seems to be what everyone says happened after we beat them anyway so might as well start hoping for it. :D

Eaglepawpaw
Waterboy

Re: Can Trimble beat Belpre?

Post by Eaglepawpaw »

Tow Head wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:28 pm That's the burning question right now since no one is giving us a chance against Nelsonvile or Easton. So can we salvage the season after an 0-2 start? I guess we'll see. Hopefully we can get lucky and the refs will help us out. That seems to be what everyone says happened after we beat them anyway so might as well start hoping for it. :D
We have a new coach now, so I think Belpre will give you a run for your money. Our new coach is a great salesman and has the kids buying what he's selling. So look out for what you wish for. You're probably just trying to be funny but playing at your place I'm sure you'll "get lucky" and the refs WILL help you out for sure. But we're hoping to make it interesting.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Trimble will run Belpre off the field. The Cats can actually pass the ball effectively this year and not have to rely on the running game so much. Running clock game in the making this one is. :mrgreen:

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

The real question at this point is can trimble beat anyone? Maybe they can get fed hock bak on the schedule after the playoffs.

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Baldeagle wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:50 pm The real question at this point is can trimble beat anyone? Maybe they can get fed hock bak on the schedule after the playoffs.
Yea you're probably right. After all according to what you read on here the "wee cats" have a "whole new line" and are coached by "pee wee" coaches. I just hope we can score in the first two games or in any of our games really based on what everyone is saying. :D

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Tow Head wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:28 pm That's the burning question right now since no one is giving us a chance against Nelsonvile or Easton. So can we salvage the season after an 0-2 start? I guess we'll see. Hopefully we can get lucky and the refs will help us out. That seems to be what everyone says happened after we beat them anyway so might as well start hoping for it. :D
In the past 10 years your Tomcats have out scored Belpre by a combined score of 487 to 20. This is just a guess but I am assuming your Tomcats will be just fine when Belpre rolls around.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Bulldog84 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:06 am
In the past 10 years your Tomcats have out scored Belpre by a combined score of 487 to 20. This is just a guess but I am assuming your Tomcats will be just fine when Belpre rolls around.
I wish we could win every game on tradition alone. Unfortunately that's not the case. And from what people are posting on here we may be lucky to score this year. :D

Tomcat Pride
Waterboy

Post by Tomcat Pride »

Didn’t Belpres coach win some award at his place of business?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Tomcat Pride wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:18 am Didn’t Belpres coach win some award at his place of business?
He’s a teacher.

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

This is the dumbest thing Ive ever seen on SEOP and Ive been here awhile

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Lol. Did the "Nobody can beat Nelsonville" brigade invade your game thread?

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I'm going to take Trimble big not trying to be mean just see it that way guess
we will find out

Fields3
Waterboy

Post by Fields3 »

efarns wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:32 pm
No he’s upset because a couple people gave another team a chance to win!! Which they don’t have a chance but he’s pouting

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

If we play an entire game like we did the second half against NY, I will be nervous every Friday night. We better worry about Eastern before moving on to week 3. Just my opinion.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Running clock

Its all in the hips
Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

You don't know the half of it. Facebook messages and pm's were pretty nasty. But the "wee cats" got lucky again for the third year in a row. I think the refs had a hand in it too from what people are saying. :D

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Fields3 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:38 pm
No he’s upset because a couple people gave another team a chance to win!! Which they don’t have a chance but he’s pouting
Saying a team has a chance to win and predicting a blowout are two different things. But we love playing the underdog role. Gotta do it again this week too with Eastern saying they havre the best player in the TVC. Maybe we can score in the second half this week if we get lucky and have enough water. :D

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Tow Head wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:11 am
You don't know the half of it. Facebook messages and pm's were pretty nasty. But the "wee cats" got lucky again for the third year in a row. I think the refs had a hand in it too from what people are saying. :D
We don't cross paths with Nelsonville all that often, but . . . yeah, that sounds about right.

How do you see this week playing out?

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

efarns wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:47 am
Tow Head wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:11 am

We don't cross paths with Nelsonville all that often, but . . . yeah, that sounds about right.

How do you see this week playing out?
I was hoping Eastarn would win against Caldwell and get cocky and take us lightly. But since they got spanked my guess is they will be a little more serious this week. I just hope they do what they did last year. If they do we'll be fine. :D

mattash
Site Admin

Re: WK3 (2-0) Trimble vs. (1-1) Belpre

Post by mattash »

Trimble big

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”