Notre Dame 2020

RelaxGoat

Notre Dame 2020

Post by RelaxGoat »

They are off to an 0-2 start against two down year teams. This team is so predictable and quits to early. Prediction: only wins against a weak Green and East teams.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Re: Notre Dame

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

They run the same offense EVERY YEAR! SO predictable!! They finally have the numbers AND they upperclassmen but the results will be the same! It’s time to stop blaming players, numbers or any other issues...IT’S COACHING!!! 2-4! Prove me wrong!!

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

RelaxGoat wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:26 pm They are off to an 0-2 start against two down year teams. This team is so predictable and quits to early. Prediction: only wins against a weak Green and East teams.
Lol...ND lost on road to two D5 teams and were competitive in both. Not sure what else you expect from them. It’s pretty much a win that they are just still fielding a team in the current environment*

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:32 pm They run the same offense EVERY YEAR! SO predictable!! They finally have the numbers AND they upperclassmen but the results will be the same! It’s time to stop blaming players, numbers or any other issues...IT’S COACHING!!! 2-4! Prove me wrong!!
Not gonna argue with you as ND went 0-10 last year and no changes were made. So assuming they win a few games this year (Green and East for sure), the current coaching staff will be there as long as they want to be*

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

You mean telling everyone who your feature back is and only having three plays? Yep! Any good coach can stop that!

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Nope. Positions should be auctioned off in their sports fundraising. Because that is why they lose.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Talent is there now. Seniors are their now. No excuses!

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:38 pm
RiverBallFan1 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:32 pm They run the same offense EVERY YEAR! SO predictable!! They finally have the numbers AND they upperclassmen but the results will be the same! It’s time to stop blaming players, numbers or any other issues...IT’S COACHING!!! 2-4! Prove me wrong!!
Not gonna argue with you as ND went 0-10 last year and no changes were made. So assuming they win a few games this year (Green and East for sure), the current coaching staff will be there as long as they want to be*
You are so on point! 0-10 last year. Who keeps their job going 0-10? 2-4 this year? Still keep your job? Yes, as long as he wants, nobody else wants it and nobody else wants him. He teaches Minford, they don’t want him, he applied for the NW job, they didn’t want him. Is his wife on the school board or the principal, that may be the only explanation.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Very weak conference as well!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:59 pm
You are so on point! 0-10 last year. Who keeps their job going 0-10? 2-4 this year? Still keep your job? Yes, as long as he wants, nobody else wants it and nobody else wants him. He teaches Minford, they don’t want him, he applied for the NW job, they didn’t want him. Is his wife on the school board or the principal, that may be the only explanation.
He did not apply for the Northwest job.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Moving on.. who do you pick as the winner for a weak SOC 1?

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

NW job: he stinks! Why would they even consider him with such a losing record?

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

BigBlueNation wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:04 pm

He Did indeed apply for that job!! The superintendent said so! PROVE ME WRONG!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:12 pm

I'm about 99.99% sure he didn't.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:34 pm
RelaxGoat wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:26 pm They are off to an 0-2 start against two down year teams. This team is so predictable and quits to early. Prediction: only wins against a weak Green and East teams.
Lol...ND lost on road to two D5 teams and were competitive in both. Not sure what else you expect from them. It’s pretty much a win that they are just still fielding a team in the current environment*
Why were they playing D5 teams? Coaches need to bid positions off in fundraising so everyone knows why players are where they are. It seriously would make life easier for all.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

0-12 streak going at ND.. weak schedule may remedy that. Nothing else will.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

BigBlueNation wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:18 pm
He did apply....but defend him all you want....how do you defend 0-12? Please explain. 31 players, not a numbers issue. Defend him!

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:31 pm
BigBlueNation wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:18 pm

He did apply....but defend him all you want....how do you defend 0-12? Please explain. 31 players, not a numbers issue. Defend him!
When was the last time he won a SOC title? Or had a winning record? Not exactly sure but I’m thinking his record is like 10-40ish in the last 6 years....who keeps that job? Keep defending!!

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

I watched ND last year and they had basically nothing whatsoever. Being a year older means nothing if there’s no speed or skill.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Not saying whether ND should have made a change or not as I’m not close to the situation. Just saying that if no changes were made after a 0-10 season, none are coming after they win a few games this year.*

Return to “Football”